The Inevitable ETH crash

>medium.com/@WhalePanda/i-was-wrong-about-ethereum-804c9a906d36

Article brought up some very good points that have me fucking sweating, I made a lot of money from this crap but I honestly have no fucking clue what I'm doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bj_Qpvx-GPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Etherium will take over bitcoin soon, you will literally be a millionaire.

Well done, your parents will be impressed.

Read the article fucking ETH shill. It won't match up to how much we're putting into it. Be reasonable about this shit the "we gon b millionaires" shit is getting old

Might crash, it also might rocket. Can't tell at this point. But I'm just going by the EEA atm. Know someone who works low level in a bank who is saying they are starting to research block chain tech.

Banking on it hitting $500 if it breaks out of the $400 meme zone.

>this blog post has me sweating

>not reading the article
l-lambos

If you have no idea what your doing then I would suggest you first study the technology behind ethereum and its many applications. You will begin to realise that it is a game changer for humanity and will be around for many decades to come, In saying that however cryptocurrency/tokens in general are still in their infancy and extreme volitility is a symptom of that. If your a trader with a weak stomach then I would suggest transfering all of your coins offline onto a paper wallet and forgetting about them for another 3-5 years until the technology is more fully integrated into society. Also if you understand the transfer of wealth that is about to take place on this planet (especially in cryptos Ie: bitcoin & ethereum) you'll be glad you hung onto them.

A few very important sources of info that have to date made me 100's of thousands of dollars on my investments to date:

- Cliff high and his webbot reports
-Bix weir and the road to roota theory
- Mike Maloney from goldsilver.com

Important points:
- he owns some (presumably he wishes he owned more)
- he doesn't suggest it will crash soon

Yeah the banks are going to have to use block chain technology to avoid being obsolete. That's where Ripple/XRP comes in

U need to diversify dude

What is frightening is that Ethereum developers are getting greedy it seems. Forcing unforseen issues with the Ethereum network (in my opinion) I still invest but no more than what I can .

Dont u see my 30 bucks in siacoin

Exactly. Cryptos are the future, maybe not Eth specifically, but it could well be judging by it's backers. I just hope the banks don't gain control of them before they get big with normies. Cryptos are pretty hard to get hold of atm, when they become well known and easier to get hold of thats when the true money will be made.

Proof of 100's of thousands

Sounds like reddit shilling to me desu. We've all looked into the technology but how can you have a volatile currency. As long as it's unregulated it's going to be volatile, there's no jew magic to save us

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Ethereum in its current state has many issues, and proposed fixes for some of the major issues, like scalability, are at least 3 years off. Eth is extremely overvalued right now and the only thing it's being used for are ICO scams and speculation. If you did any research into Ethereum you would realize this. This bubble is going to pop. It's no coincidence that lot of ethereum developers started selling off their positions as soon as this bubble started. I know of at least one that sold 99% of their eth. As soon as this shit pops most of that market cap will pour into Bitcoin, and a lot of people here will be pissed. Tread very carefully with eth price speculation

"They" have been researching it for years

Likely using the public as their canary whilst working with open source projects and on proprietary technology of their own, I expect working in isolation would keep them behind the ball but banks generally don't just make all their own shit, they buy solutions from a variety of vendors and just because a bank might only have one or no crypto guys doesn't mean there arn't turnkey solutions already being shilled to them - think ripple XRP which if ever adopted could probably be broadly considered as 'bank controlled'.

I don't think any of this really matters though, but we'll see what happens.

Bitcoin was overvalued at 50$
That didn't stop it from gaining

You sound like a fud desu

Trips of truth. You don't have to be a fucking genius to understand this quagmire. My biggest concern is what will happen to btc on August 1st. Any ideas, user?

Those devs fucked up months ago then, what makes you think they won't continue to fuck up? I imagine a dev knows about the same as me when it comes to crypto markets which is fuck all, difference is though i havn't fucked up in years.

>I don't think any of this really matters though, but we'll see what happens.
Even though Bitcoin for example is older, the technology is still quite new on the scale of things. Therefore, all we can do is speculate. But cryptos in some form or another will be the future.

Well that was just more in regards to banks taking control, banks are banks and will be interested in technologies that apply to them, they are unlikely to just let any given crypto eat into any given revenue stream they have and will compete with those as best they can. What they are doing now is gearing up to compete with their own value propositions. Banks arn't so much like before, they fiend for 'innovation' and are shitscared of being caught sleeping and left behind. Whether they will be too slow, or if there's anything they can actually do is another question, regulation keeps them a hell of a lot more restricted than any crypto cowboy.

Even if ethereum reached $3000 he would still only have $214500

Yeah. There are lots of things that could go wrong with ETH right now.

PoW to PoS and scaling are the two big things that come to mind. I mean the network grinds to a halt every ICO.

Having said that, I think BTC is doomed unless they can sort out their shit also.

if 1st august wasn't happening i would have already sold my eth for btc, but i don't want to be stuck on a coin that has a 50% chance of becoming worthless.

>whale panda
This is the same nigger that was trying to push FUD that ETH had been hacked, also was in on the whole monero presentation bullshit. In short he's a scamming fuck, not sure why you're trusting anything he writes.

Did not know this thanks for sharing

Even the Ethereum developers and Vitalik himself are honest about the token but you weird cult like psychopathic FOMO kikes are everywhere deceiving whoever you can into buying ETHER twisting what the EEA actually is as if it has something to do with Ether and isn't actually just corporations experimenting with Ethereum and private blockchains.

>OMG GUYS SAMSUNG AND PUTIN ARE BUYING ETH!!!! IT'S GOING TO REPLACE BITCOIN AND BECOME THE NEW GLOBAL CURRENCY!!! BUY BUY BUY

Meanwhile the only thing it's really used for is buying ICOs. Enjoy the bubble while it lasts faggots.

>I'm going to shove a bunch of shit into your mouth instead of addressing your point
Kill yourself faggot

dude if there will be fork there is actually solid chance you will make more in long term because you will hold coins on both sides of split

look at eth and etc

noob much?
panda is king

I don't give a shit about whalepanda. He's pretty much saying what the devs have been for months now. Your point is shit in the face the truth. You're the one trying to scam people in reality. Do you think he's just trying to buy your cheap ETH? Kek Everyone watch that interview and please refute what a lead developer of the project has to say. Vlad sold 99% of his ETH and even requested he be paid for the interview in BTC. You idiots are delusional.

99% of the portfolio in one currency

what kind of an emotional hippie are you?

Holy shit you're an idiot, banks researching block chain has nothing to do with ethereum.

This pump is pure speculation, I'm only aware of a couple dapps that are functional and profitable; both have less than $20M in market cap, and have nothing to do with banking. Imagine valuing steam at $30 billion without having a functional distribution platform, marketplace, or any big titles. That's literally what eth is right now.

They'll just call you a boomer or a nocoiner

Just step back and watch the incoming blood bath, m8.

>- Mike Maloney from goldsilver.com

I'm willing to listen but I have some skin in the game and I've made more doing this than I'd have made working for years at any shit-tier job I'd be able to get. Can you give me something more concrete than the sort of generic FUD that I hear everywhere?
>it's just 1's and 0's
>it don't real
>it does nothing
>no tangible value
>etc
Yes, I know, but so what? Which part is the actual bubble? Because so far, over the long term, BTC has only gone up, and that seems to be true for ETH, as well.

Just give me something more substantial, please.

Brah don't you realize that ETH is going to take over the world and it's the only coin that matters.. everyone should sell all their coins and just buy ETH. It's like the illuminate coin man. Microsoft, JP morgan, Samsung, IBM.. none of them are going to use fiat when they can use ETH that's why they are buying it all up. That's what the alliance is about. Shills will be like "they just want to test blockchain technologies" but they are lying because they just want my ETH. It's all about the currency man not the platform. You squares just don't get it man. It's a revolution.

>many applications

Right now it's a hype machine and well lubed funnel from your asshole to an ICO wallet

Other than that, pic related

WATCH THIS FUCKING INTERVIEW WITH A LEAD DEVELOPER OF ETHEREUM FROM LAST WEEK AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS RETARD

HAHA you will lose most of your money

> My opinion is important because I claim that I made money.

Theres an ICO bubble that is driving the price up. ICOs which are unregulated and overvalued. Most of the ICOs dapps are garbage and have no real use or users and therefore no real demand driving them.

A collosal blood bath is coming. I'm not a nocoiner. Im invested in Decred and XEM and shit like that. But I'm staying the fuck away from Ethereum.

>- Cliff high and his webbot reports
>-Bix weir and the road to roota theory
>- Mike Maloney from goldsilver.com
Holy fuck coiners are literally sub 50 IQ batshit crazy and retarded. I honestly can't wait to see you idiots lose 90% of your money.

ummmm I think ETH crash is about to happen...
lots of hesitation in this current low.
Not good.

>Cliff high
he has some nice insights, but i think he did way too much lsd in his life

wonder why linguists/anthropologists like acid so much

That's like saying a dollar bill is just paper.
The value is imbued by the people, by the supply, and the demand. And cryptos do an amazing job of making this work.

Things are worth what people are willing to pay for them.

Simples.

panda is a huge faggot

reminder that he helped fluffy in the monero troll announcement

Yeah but what can you do with it lel

This guy is an idiot.

Also daily reminder to SAGE threads like these that come up every 3 days talking about a crash

Bump

Hahahaha get fucked tard

Whale panda is a massive shill.

>muhh buy my scam coin guyz

This. The greed of ICO's are gonna fuck the crypto world hard.

Yeah but 200k is more than enough for starting a business or investing in a new one.

Managed right he could guarantee his grandkids want for nothing

From the article:
>What will the price do next?
It can go quite a bit higher, there are so many coins being taken off the market by these ICOs, that it can still continue for a while and everyone is seeing this and thinking: “Why aren’t I doing an ICO”. There are lots more coming.

Fuck whale panda he is a lying fud spreading piece of shit.

whats wrong with you fools?

You never know what can happen in crypto look at this year how much money has been made in crypto.

That is a good thing. you are just too blinded by your greed to see it. Sure you enjoy making 100s of percent gains off of morons, but if you can't understand why a new company/ speculative startup would want to avoid becoming colossally overvalued, and the liability that may come with it in an unregulated market, then you are too stupid to be trading yourself.

Why I sold all ETH and put it in to XRP. I believe in XRP long term. Can't tell what's up with ETH. Seems shaky at the moment.

Calm down whalepanda

I made like 200% gains though so im chilling. Wasn't aware of all these other altcoins until like last week