Worth buying strat now?

Hear alot of good stuff about strat but it's kinda high atm, should I buy now and will it go above 10 usd ever again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bj_Qpvx-GPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah it will go down a little still

yes BUY BUY BUY, its never going below 10 again accumulate before they're 1000 each!

>will it go above 10 usd ever again
Yep. It's at 9,50 right now so I guess that will be soon.

Breeze wallet coming soon

I hate how it's compared to ETH, it is similar but can carve out a different niche as STRATIS is based on C and is quite different in that regard

Probably one of the few altcoins that will be around a year from now

Language implementation literally doesnt matter, ethereum has 4. Go, rust, c++, python. If they want they could write it in c# too, but they dont because it wouldnt make a fucking difference.

life savings @9.50, only going up from here

cbf shilling it for you, google and you'll see shit happening in june

>OMG GUYZ THE ONLY COIN THAT MATTERS IS ETH!!!

When the bubble pops, only the coins with actual value are going to stay. Good luck trying to get rich in the meantime

Dumb Question: Which other Coin has an integrated Tumblebit or something similar so far?

These ETH shills are cancer. I can't wait for their shitcoin to crash so they can go crawl back into the dark holes they crawled out of.

Oh so you mean bitcoin then. Kek

Even the Ethereum developers and Vitalik himself are honest about the token but you weird cult like psychopathic FOMO kikes are everywhere deceiving whoever you can into buying ETHER by twisting what the EEA actually is as if it has something to do with Ether and isn't actually just corporations experimenting with Ethereum and private blockchains.

>OMG GUYS SAMSUNG AND PUTIN ARE BUYING ETH!!!! IT'S GOING TO REPLACE BITCOIN AND BECOME THE NEW GLOBAL CURRENCY!!! BUY BUY BUY

Meanwhile the only thing it's really used for is buying ICOs. Enjoy the bubble while it lasts faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=bj_Qpvx-GPM

I bought 500 yesterday at $8.

This is gonna pop x10 soon imo.

Tbh senpai, 70% of my portfolio is in ETH. But Stratis in some aspects seems further along than ETH, they already has proof of stake for example, plus side chains for scability.

Pic related.

I know man most of these clowns think ehtereum and ether are the same thing. I saw that interview eariler and Vlad was saying how it's being misrepresented and how he sold off 99% of his ETH. He even asked to be paid for that interview in BTC. These ETH shills are high as fuck off greed and delusional right now. They're shitting on every other coin and it's gross.

Well they know as soon as another project starts mooning it will suck money out of their market cap so they're scared. Stratis is going to go 10x soon and these greedy ETH bag holders would need a fucking miracle to get 2x at this point.. Or just like 34 billion dollars added to the market cap.

stop fighting about eth vs btc in my thread you homos, talk about strat

fist eachother elsewhere

I wasn't bro. I was defending STRAT against the ETH shill who decided to come to this thread and shit on it because he's insecure and has a little dick. STRAT is a great project and I just bought 1200 of them desu.

Really hope it keeps steady upwards movement

I'm really tempted to sell some more ETH for another 500 STRAT desu.

DO EEET DO EET NAO

stratisplatform.com/2017/04/23/recap-of-the-stratis-qa-19th-of-april/

Just bought some myself, feeling good bruv

>le bubble

>literally just bought at 339000
why am i so bad at this

Just HOLD. You wont loose at that price. Breeze wallet coming out by the end of June. STRAT is one of the most heavily manipulated coins with whales! fluctuations happen a lot.

Because you're an impatient retard who expects the price to go up the second after you buy it.

No I don't, I expect it not to have a huge spike in sell orders and drop 3%

>3%