Literally everyone at my office is buying Ethereum and I don't even work at a tech startup

Literally everyone at my office is buying Ethereum and I don't even work at a tech startup.

I don't know how they are getting it but they sure don't know how to use it. Yesterday someone was REEEEEEing because they sent $5000 dollars worth to the wrong address.

This is about to get really interesting bois

Nice LARP, you nigger shill. Kys

Veeky Forums was a mistake

>Yesterday someone was REEEEEEing because they sent $5000 dollars worth to the wrong address.

Good. Fucking normies.

Seriously though, I don't understand people throwing this much money at something they don't even understand.

expect massive dump soon
classic bubble

>not charging friends to teach them how to do crypto

>I charge people that ask me $50 on how to start a coinbase and basic exchange trading and wallet set up.

$500 already going to feed my mETH and alt addiction

Not larping, even the fucking cleaning lady is putting some money in.

People are checking the price constantly.

This is in Stockholm btw so a lot of tech people have been spreading the word around about the moonship ETH.

They guy who lost $5000 btw is already reinvesting

kek the day of the crash will be glorious

ETH won't moon you idiot. people are going to cash out the moment it hits past 329.00, i already checked the stochastic analysis of the trade rates this season.

Don't want to out my crypto power level, I have 2032 ETH so if they find out they will never shut the fuck up

Alright bathroom break is over

People where saying this when BTC reached $200 from like $1.

My wife's son's transgender girlfriend just bought lots of eth1!!!11

Bubble is popping

SELL SELL SELL

But make sure to buy lots of bitcoin!

>not setting up wallets for them and stealing their eth

faggots will lose a lot of money.

>they don't even understand
As long as it goes up 3000% (ETH Jan-Jun '17) I'll buy it, ffs.

was it 10 coin op of ETH ?? xmas in June early monday morning came to me. I LOVE RETARDS

> Seriously though, I don't understand people throwing this much money at something they don't even understand.

It's 99% FOMO. They're just terrified of missing out on 'The Next Bitcoin'.

They don't realize that there are loads of shitcoins that got better gains that Bitcoin, and they don't realize that you can get better gains by just learning to trade.

I need to buy Ethereum for trading, when is the best time to do this
>inb4 3 months ago

You can't really use ETH for trading, there are about 7 ETH pairs on Poloniex and they all have shit volume.

I'm completely ignorant about crypto but I just built a new PC with an RX 480 that I bought and set aside a few months ago (lucky me). Started mining ETH using NiceHash yesterday.

Question: NiceHash only pays in BTC. Fees aside, should I be mining ETH via another method so that I get to keep it as ETH?

NiceHash makes it really easy and other methods seem a bit overwhelming.

So I was looking at Golem and its based off ETH somehow and I figured i should be in it since i need some anyways to make golem work on Exodus

good, we need their monies to grow our own
we /moshe/ nao

help a bro out and i'll stop them sking questions 5eva 0xAC644c87D1B50Fd570A6626Da3350efB1721C171

They are arguably smart, they are doing this so they can buy Bancor later on.