How much will 1 Bancor be worth when it hits market?

How much will 1 Bancor be worth when it hits market?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3HPNP-GDn7aRkVaV3dkVl9NS2M/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heard rumors of around 0.2 BTC for 1 BNT.

The people who invested in the ICO practically millionaires by now though

Haha

probably 1-1.3x the ICO price

>how much will a useless scam token be worth

If you're lucky you will get back what you paid at ICO price. If not you'll have to hold bags for a lil while till you make a profit. This ICO was way too overhyped and already way too over saturated.

I want to believe.

t. 700 BNT

5x ICO

i got some in the ICO because you can't lose money, you can always sell it to the reserves for 0.01 ETH

a lot of people didn't get in this ICO so there will be immediate demand, and people who bought aren't gonna unload for less than ICO price

I think so...No whales going to push the price up like BAT anymore coz too many ppl paticipated in the ICO. Hype

There is going to be a dump right after it hit an exchange.

That's my feeling also

They have collaborations with whole fucking goverments.
Read the whitepaper.

Buy the rumor, sell the news huh?
Exept you can't sell right now.

He bought something with a "hidden cap"

>to over saturated
Only 10,000+ people actually got into the ICO because of myetherwallet and other things like exchanges fucking up and people putting the wrong gas in

hahaaha

At least 4-8x. It should match Waves (similar niche) in terms of market cap, and of the 80,000 Bancor there are only 40,000 issued. There will be a lot of people using Bancor for trading their either based assets, such as golem.
Again, I see the cap being similar to waves at the start, meaning a 4x from the ico price, 8x if you consider that half of all Bancor is locked away for the time being.

Yep, maybe 30% of the buyers were filtered out and unable to invest because the never followed the rules. There is money waiting to buy right away.

Do you think it's better to hodl or to flip and make a quick buck?

t.180 bancor

is bancor already on some exchange? where is it traded?

It's already on the market and selling for about $100/token right now.

$40mm buy wall

you can salivate all you want over liqui and hitbtc but they're just selling IOUs with ultralow volume

has a good reasonable analysis

Thanks, I am a huge proponent of both, and went hard on the ICO's for Waves and Bancor. They both just simply have the most features, and the most advanced features. They will both be in constant development for a couple years, and what sets them apart is the leasing aspect, and the eth-asset (golem for example) comparability. Waves will introduce smart contracts soon, so I will be making gains off Bancor, and moving half into Waves so I can lease, and pumping my lease winnings back into Bancor. This will be my machine into full ascension. Just wait until waves 1.0 comes out.

Please, it is in a gook platform where the thousand of pajeets that got an oversupply of it are selling ii as an IOU at hyperinflated prices

Are you a pajeet?

Is it too late if I missed the ICO?

>There is going to be a dump right after it hit an exchange.
That's when I'm going to buy.
Probably only around 100€, though.

ah yes because everyone who buys in an ICO is looking to lose money.

lol are you guys fucking retarded? find me one goddamn coin that traded below ICO price when it got listed.

It will do exactly what gnosis did. Dip down to around 2-3x then slowly climb up to 10x over 1-2 months.

the base support will be at around ICO price for many months and then make x50 gainz over the years

>Dip down
>to around 2-3x

what?

>he bought something made entirely by Jews who increase their sell window from an hour to three because "malicious attacks" just so they could rake in more money

waves you dumb nigger

If you hold ~100 BNT by 2020 you will be part of the ultra-wealthy global elite

screenshot this

>Yep, maybe 30% of the buyers were filtered out and unable to invest because the never followed the rules.

You know who else didn't follow the rules? Bancor.

>waves was 35k sat ico
>now .002+

???

lol gnosis took in 12 million dollars u moron. not 150. hahahahahha

Not as much as u expect

this

You might find some absolute fucking morons that were too stupid to do the ICO buy at a premium on the exchanges, but at the end of the day this was an >$150 million crowdfund for 200 lines of code

I'm in for 1,000 Bancor. We shall see. I plan to hold it for a while to be honest. The token will increase as more people use their platform.

Fundamentals do not matter in this business kiddo

You really think all of the people that want to buy in got in within the 3 hours?

Not to mention the additional attention resulting from the ICO.

Just sell within the first 24hrs it hits exchanges, 100% sure way you'll make a profit on this due to the lil hype it'll have, good chance it will drop afterwards. I personally expect it to hover around ICO price for a while until something actually happens

It's more than that but exactly how many lines of code do you think these smart contracts will be? What's more important is that they're secure and that is the part that is very hard to ensure.

Sure, they did get a shitload of money but a lot of it will go towards the ETH reserve and the buyback for BNT tokens. It likely won't do some ridiculous 10x on listing or something but it's very unlikely it'll trade for any less than the ICO price for more than a short window during some possible initial panic.

>Fundamentals do not matter in this business kiddo

>how you know you're in a bubble

Listen, there is plenty of money to be made in ICOs and ether if you like risk, I get it and I've participated

But this ICO was so ridiculously over-the-top on all metrics that to insinuate that THIS is the one that will make you rich is just asinine

the only viable and secure smart contract at the moment is the ERC20 template and it is 126 lines

Does anyone actually know how much the token value rises from these transactions ?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3HPNP-GDn7aRkVaV3dkVl9NS2M/view

It's dynamic according to supply and demand. If people liquidate their bancor tokens, they become worth less. If people deposit ETH / crypto for bancor, they are worth more.

They need to be included in the reserve if you are creating a custom token on their platform.

only jews understand this

Im more interested what will it be in 2-3 years?

Did you say traded or trading? eat shit.

same only speculators care about quick flips. this shit could get really huge so I am in atleast 2 years and revaluate the situation.
3k bnt feels good man

Shieet I just don't know if I should sell the pump and then buy back in, leave it behind like a used condom, or hodl on for dear life

I personaly will just hold. risk/reward is not worth it to dump

I think someone posted a relevant graph about it, quite sure something was wrong or it just looked misleading though.

Same desu, I'm sitting on 500 BNT pretty.

Thinking it will dump and I can buy back in near ICO price, but idk.

lmao wtf kind of risk reward are you thinking of?

you literally CANNOT lose taking profit.

Damn I was leaning towards holding but your numbers are pretty convincing

there's always like .01btc buy order at 1btc so the very first price for it will be 1btc+. Then it will rapidly dip down to 2-3x.

and what percentage of GNO did they sell?