/mcg/ Mooncoin General

Previous thread: user, why aren't you holding Mooncoin yet?

>but its shitcoin
New logo being worked on, implemented LYRA-2 mining algo, MoonWord will allow perma writing "nigger" in the blockchain, and normies will love SmartLikes.

>where can I get dis
1) Bleutrade
2) C-CEX
3) NovaExchange
4) CoinExchange

>any unique features?
MoonWord - blockchain programming language
SmartLikes - Monetizes your liked content
MoonLite - Unknown feature
MoonEdu - An upcoming educational programme that implements Mooncoin rewards.

>any wallets?
It has an QT wallet, and a Electrum wallet that is being worked on.

>how can i mine w/ GPU?
There is a tutorial on the community website moonchan.org explaining the process.

-----LINKS----
mooncoin.org
moonchan.org
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.new#new

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.msg19547905#msg19547905
faucet.securepayment.cc/moon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love mooncoin. Got some safely packed away for future lambos.

How much are you holding? I'm not selling before Mooncoin hits $0.25

Why is it being dumped constantly?

Constantly?

So when will this hit 100 sat like you keep saying?

After it adds to Bittrex - most definitely. RDD is the only coin on Bittrex under 100 sats.

Why is it at 5 sats constantly? Up from 3 constantly, up from 1 constantly? Holy fuck? Could it be natural growth? Or maybe... no successful coin has ever been at this stage of existence before. Damn.

The future my friend.

Also, how do you like this logo? Took this from the community discord, want to hear your thoughts!

How vague...

And for what reason will it end up on bittrex?volume has only gone down recently.

Devs already have contacted them about adding to Bittrex. Also the volume has been going up recently.

>contacted

So no reply? Seems I'm investing based on a lot of faith here rather than fact.

Actually there was a reply. Bittrex is demanding "more community support".

don't invest. Do you're own fucking research and stop expecting to be spoonfed. Fuck biz shits me.

So, you post a thread trying to find more support, I'm just asking critical questions...

Great way to treat someone skeptical but interested...

how long ago did they reply?

Alright, so say I do choose to invest. When are the updates likely to happen. Is there a roadmap?

What's the expected date for all these features?

Last week, i recon.

A roadmap is currenty being developed. Lyra2m is about to be fully implemented, currently it's at testing stage

It's being manipulated heavily by whales, it wont get over 10 anytime soon. They seem to like maintaining it at 5 sats.

yup by next week roadmaps,new logo and algo, websites will be hopefully rolled out. The community is working their ass off for this

there is no way that will happen.
there is too many mooncoins for them to have such a high value

There is this many mooncoins
221,990,391,469 MOON
if each one was $0.25, that would mean
$55,497,597,867 marketcap
BTC has
$45,033,841,703 marketcap
So shitty mooncoin would need to be better than everything else.
However, it could happen in say, 10 years, if BTC value is like 50k or something
Then my 500,000 MOON would be worth $125k
Not bad for a $10 investment

I just popped in to see what MOON was about. I'll do my own research before I go investing in any coin, rather than taking the word of anons.

So when will we see this roadmap?

Oh so it's ABOUT to be implemented. The OP stated it's already in there?

Ah, now this is what I'm after. So I'll check back then and see if it's worth my time.

This was posted today by the dev on the ANN

I think 60sat/moon is sensible looking at mid term

Not anytime soon, but it is coming, with the upcoming features.

your first arguement for why I should buy this shitcoin is its new logo is being worked on? What a joke of a coin. Enjoy holding the bags forever eternal mooncucks.

Check this out: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.msg19547905#msg19547905

Oh well, stay poor

Meant to tag this in my previous post to solve your confusion since you seem to be a retard and need to be spoon fed your research ^_^ I'll take care of you this time user. But really, you're so critical that you must be rich because you never invest so you can't lose money! I look up to you ;)
Since you probably can't backtrack or be bothered to scroll, here's the link again:

Have fun holding dgb

I enjoy holding bags when they're lifting me off of the ground! Lol. You should try it sometime! It's real fun!

is there a new wallwt?

Nice dubs, also not at the moment, however the post implies that a new wallet is coming

Can't withdrawal my moons to my local wallet because the fees exceed the amount I bought. Is it safe to hold at C-CEX?

wtf? did you buy like 5 mooncoins?

2. I'm precautions.

C-CEX is a safe exchange, so i say yeah

2? Mooncoin has a good future but that won't get you anywhere senpai

You do realise that wallets with excessive numbers of coins are being forked off

35% of the mooncoin were forked off after the cryptspt scam.

C cex is super safe

so coinmarketcap is incorrect?

yeah basically

Then the developer is inept if he hasn't contacted them to correct the mistake.

The byteballs guy constantly informs the coinmarketcap people after every distribution round

They take a while to respond senpai

I thought this coin was a complete meme. But after checking the website and now seeing the new logo it does look like they are trying to make the best out of it. Just bought 77.776 moon coin. Good luck to the devs.

2GALd6cVNp2N95YBsoQXZUExWPmy8bM9mE
gibs

faucet.securepayment.cc/moon/
free faucet for mooncoins

>faucet.securepayment.cc/moon/
Gained 2 coins wew.

So when is this going to be updated in marketcap and other exchangers?

Seems like a really important thing to fix asap.

Devs already contacted them

we're fucking mooning

Cuz if the coins in circulation goes down then the price of the coin suddenly shoots up.

Right?

Contacted!

I can't believe this is still hanging around

When is the new logo for moon coin coming out?

I believe the voting is Sunday

Buy more than 70 lol and yes that's correct

It was around 8 days ago, basically we jumped the gun, we need to keep this volume up for a period first, but we are. This coin is ALIVE!

Okay, let me just be frank.

The best time to buy Mooncoin was when it was at 1-2 sat to quickly sell it once it got pumped.

OP and most active shills bought Mooncoin at 1 or even below 1 satoshi (yeah, that is possible too), so of course they want their exponential gains. But the problem is, for everyone else it won't give even remotely the same profit (or anything at all, for that matter).

If you sold Mooncoin at 8-10 sat, you actually made a good decision. Because there's no guarantee it will ever reach that top again, especially considering its market cap. HODL is overrated, by blindly holding a coin, you avoid tons of money-making opportunities.

What to do next? I recommend searching for coins that are in the same position as Mooncoin when it was at 1 sat. That is the only way you can get 2x-10x gains in a short time.

Dude most people in the community are "bag holders" from 8 / 9 / 10 satoshi, this coin will reach 100x that amount

The amounts of coins in circulatiom will go down because of the cryptsi scam.

Its retarded to say the coin will never moon when theres such an active community currently supporting it and the dev.

The coin is and still will be a good buy even at 20-50-70 sats. Juat gotta be patient.

This will go up for sure.

There is no guarantee. It really looks like this coin already mooned, there's simply no rationality in sticking to it when there are other options. You can just look for potential and extremely cheap coins and get your exponential gains in a much more reliable way. Why not? It only takes a bit of intelligence and careful research. Exchanges are full of those coins.

You say HODL meaning like for 3 months or years, but just imagine, there are other undervalued penny coins that have not yet mooned, and if you're good at predicting a pump, you can multiply your coins by 2-10 times literally in a matter of days or hours. All you need is to find something like Mooncoin when it was at 1 sat.

It's called xpasc

Nah bro it's never gonna reach 100

>rdd
>dgb
>verge
>doge
>bitbean
>etc

Just buy fucking moon and hold.

This.

You've missed 4 sats for the last time already

Bought more RDD

Holding from longterm

bittrex soon , its not too late to get a cheap buy in

It's one of the last coins basically that have attention and volume but isn't or hasn't reached 100 sats

every other coin even if it was a shit one has reached 100 sats and been pumped higher so literally you'll be stupid as fuck if you don't buy any and hold