Share what you have

Share what you have

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware
join.slack.com/cryptobook/shared_invite/MTk1NDU3MTY5MTA1LTE0OTcyMTcwODQtZmUzOGQzYjdlMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol you are pathetic.

this is the wrong app, blockfolio or die

You just jealous I got it before it is even released

Vomit/10

Blockfolio or bust m8, what is this abomination?

Are you serious? CryptoBook shits all over Blockfolio.

Wow nice app, what is it

Only poor people don't use Blockfolio

i hope y'all know this is the dev of this app. the app was first named altfolio, he was shilling it here 24/7. he's a fagboy thats trying to get users from biz because his app doesnt have any pros in comparison to blockfolio lmao

what the fuck is your problem
I hate people like you

Dude, the guy is trying to at least do something, fuck off back to /b/

just copy blockfolio mate

This shit in the play store yet?

I got the app just to spite you.
And it looks nice.
But mostly to spite you

R8 :/

This app is not trying to compete with Blockfolio - in fact it is an app that is completely different to Blockfolio.

What I know is that at the moment, it will only get your wallets/details from Bittrex - the dev will add more exchanges upon request.

You cannot currently buy or sell coins - it is coming soon.

And I also have the APK in my download folder on my phone. Thanks for coming

if it has wallet in integration form exchanges and order history it will be nice, but the UI is still trash.

don't want to come across negative but you need at least 10x that to make something out of it all before the bubble goes pop
tick-tock; the most important part is cashing out your initial investment after you've doubled/tripled it and the risk is rising

the bubble its not piping anytime soon

Can someone teach me how to use blockfolio, can I just cue in the values or do they have to be derived from holdings on the exchange?

R8 mine

its all manual input for blockfolio

I want to believe but only a fool would view status quo as something sustainable, that is why I emphasized on cashing out the initial investment ASAP

Noice

Thanks mate, figured it out

shieeet

And here we have another guy larping

i'm going for siacoin. im thinking it will rise.
what do you think? i'm fucking running low. my last 40$ must rise.
give me an advice anons. what the fuck should i do.
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc

fake af
send mooncoin to prove
2KXZSaG89cEKZz8pnZtYr1VdgKgMbetNDS

Yawnnn...

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware

haven't you painted yourself in a corner with such an amount of low-volume coin? what's your end game?

I'm not the dev but i've been mocking up stuff for this project

anyone care to comment?

also, is the dev around?

first of all it's Ethereum, not Etherium :^)
I want an app that can display helpful zoomable graphs with suitable tools, an app that takes API keys (safely) and displays balances, past trades, offers statistics on performance and allows for setting up conditional trades
I also want it to have an idiot proof UX
make this happen and you'll make it 100%

I'm the dev - you can get me here

join.slack.com/cryptobook/shared_invite/MTk1NDU3MTY5MTA1LTE0OTcyMTcwODQtZmUzOGQzYjdlMw

oh, since this is mobile app, I would add a drunk lock too; something that makes it extremely difficult for a drunk person to access trading functions

Nope. Only hold long term coins. I dont worry about daily swings or bla bla crash. 2018 i will have lambos galore

R8 no bully plz

>R8
delete the other ETH you have in your Blockfolio

R8, feel free to bully

R8 bully plox