SYSCOIN - AMA

So why haven't you bought yet?

Bought some at 1.8k sat and some more for 6.4 k sat.. Sadly i Sold the second bought coins because I needed the btc.

Sys is one of my fav projects

As long as you made a profit.

I did. Only 0.16 BTC worth out of my 3.2 BTC, but I'm a well diversified strong holder who started with $800

Any news?

Blockmarket Beta 4 just got released and they have signed up with Holytransaction - which has been a big hit with Koreans, south korea twitter retweeted.

End of June should see full rollout of finished Blockmarket.

Then in August they are speaking at the IEEE. Pretty much the leaders in advancement of technology, so this is a great thing for the team to be invited to.

Yea a little. Sold for around 7k, so it's all good.

Nice work. Hey any profit is a good profit.

How does it differ from bitbay?

Because it does more marketing than it actually develops new and promising tech basically.
All the marketing for basically nothing seems really scam-ish to me.
Maybe that's just because I'm on the blocknet slack where this shit is shilled by sebastian 24/7

I own both and I'd say the only reason why Sys is more expensive right now is because of their marketing.

They've been advertising their Beta for a while now

BitBay already has a fully working client.

I'd say they are both aiming for the same thing objective.

I prefer Sys as they are more inline with getting it to the normies. They have partnered with a lot of big companies such as Microsoft Azure.

They have also been at the recent Consensus, where they have partnered with a lot of nee investors and companies. The state of Hawaii has teamed up with them to start a crypto foundation. I don't know about you, but if the developers are in charge of the state of Hawaii as the leaders in crypto, they have to be doing something right - and syscoin will front this.

Plus numerous other big partnerships with Decentralised Identify Foundation, Jaxx, HOLYtransaction, listings on Chinese exchanges and more.

Consider any business. Marketing is what gives it value, it is what makes money for a company.

Have you actually used Bay? Now be honest. It still has many bugs as does sys. That's why it's still in Beta.

Because i live on Venezuela so i dont have dollars to buy more cryptos, if you want help me i'll appreciate it

3PJADqfbRScLFSa7FEKLD7HBk69bALDaDB5

Have bought, been holding since last summer.
more than up 2200%+

Nice work. Keep holding, Sys will be 20ksat within next few months.

>tfw poor and can't afford crypto

I am no beggar but I am considering starting to beg goddamnit, it feels like shit to see people gaining such amounts of money with just an initial "small" investment while I am here unable to leave my house because afraid I wikll get stabbed.

I should just end it all.

Start small. Very very small. And build from there.

I literally have only 13€ to invest.

Fuck it I am accepting some syscoin, just made a wallet on bittrex.

Sk4G4CqpqEf4VSt49EEoRxC9kHE8v1vCFQ

He is handing out

posted address, not sure if he'll deliver though, but whatever i dont lose anything trying.

The syscoin core goes off the bottom of my screen and prevents me from making it smaller, making it so i can't use some of the essential buttons for doing the cool buying and selling.

>tfw nobody donates me

I give I'll always be poor.

This coin is a piece of shit ETH ripoff.

>BitBay