I JUST GOT FUCKING SCAMMED!!!!!!

I JUST GOT FUCKING SCAMMED!!!!!!
HOW CAN I FUCKING CHARGEBACK HE STOLE 2 ETH FROM ME.

This is what happens when you spend too much time trading runescape gold coins for real money

Go outside nerd

What did you do?

fuck off, if this fag played rs he would never fall for any stupid shit I guarantee it.

traded ETH in exchange for armor trimming

you dont
you're fucked

wew someone trust traded their white partyhat kek

I JOINED A DISCORD SOMEONE POSTED HERE AND I WAS TRYING TO BUY AMMO BUT I DIDNT KNOW HOW AND SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO BUY IT DIRECTLY FROM THE SITE EXCHANGE AND SENT ME THEIR LINK BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS LEGIT CAUSE HE WAS AN ADMIN AND THEN HE BANNED ME

This is the official address to report any ETH you have been scammed out of on the blockchain:

0x4591e43a9659Df223D7e21c514F8ebdC0fb349B7

Send the amount of ETH you believe you were scammed to this address and an investigation will commence.

Didn't even know this is a thing. Think I became too old for games

>crypto
>chargeback

They take like a week to respond sometimes, kind of a pain in the ass.

kek'd

This is legit OP, I've used it before, very helpful!

Tust no one dude.. You're probably the Next one Who gets fucked from that bittrex phishing popup

Thats the price for being stupid and using crypto when you don't understand a basic things.

Thanks for the tip bro. Sending right now

That's why you should only use poopcoin, the only coin with chargeback capability

rs taught me life lessons about online scammers, I'm a better man thanks to rs

RIP, OP bought into BANCOR. Can't say we didn't all warn you.

Ring your Bank, they will be able to charge back your ETH for you.

Unless the merchant had solid trade rep on a forum.

This. I'm fiscally savvy thanks in part to the free market that RuneScape exposed me to when I was so young. It showed me a lot about humanity. Many are lazy, many try to cheat and steal, but if you work hard and smart you can make money off of momey and never do real labor unless you choose to.

I.e. wc a small bank then just merch. Very similar to real life.

Thanks man it worked, got my stolen ETH back !

Is there really a poopcoin? Um, where can I buy it?

ask Vitalik if he could fork the coin for you and revert the damage

legit post. do it OP

u dun g00fed, tell us how it happened op, share your experience.

that's true, if he'd of put in the grid at varrok west, non of this would have ever happened.

It's ironic because of you had used a smart contract -you know that stelling point of Ethereum- this wouldn't have happened.

Can confirm this worked for me.