From the guys who brought you the DGB pump from 1000-1250, NXT pump and the ARD pump. Next pump is GAME...

From the guys who brought you the DGB pump from 1000-1250, NXT pump and the ARD pump. Next pump is GAME. Ill be here for 1hr for any questions regarding GAME, and our next planned pump

Link to your discord.

would like to know more about it. how much do you think it will rise to?

I'm in.Target0.0016btc confirm

when do you start, boyz?

Thanks, Should we get greedy or just a little bit greedy?

Up to you, most are on board for GAME.
After GAME, we are looking at Ubiq then ZCL

Interesting, how do you even make these calls. based on coins performance, volume etc? Or you just pick a bunch you like.

How many of you are there in total in order to leave a decent dent in the coins price and how do you generally decide on who can join the group?

Just curiosity here!

You guys got a Twitter?

Pretty much based on coins which hit an ATH recently, then are dropping a bit. That is the best model we found to get some nice pumping going when others adopt it as well.

There are only about 24-25 of us roughly, but many bought in ETH at ~ $20 and BTC at ~ $700

Joining the private discord group is invite only unfortunately. This is to stop people who do not have the funds to contribute to the pump but will still benefit.

Nah man, we use a private discord and actually use our real facebooks to keep everyone accountable.

>contribute to the pump but will still benefit
completely understandable. I'm small fries myself So I have no intentions to join any of these groups. It's just my curiosity about the inner workings. Well thank's for giving us a heads up, let's see if this actually works!

Discord link deleted due to too many new people joining. Ill be here to answer qs for another 30mins

I see

Why should we trust you? How do we know it's not part of your plan and you're ripping us off right this moment?

I was one of those, just a small fry lurking, sorry

Are some of us going to be kicked from that discord?

No trust required friend. Honestly the volume that Veeky Forums has isnt going to drastically increase the price if this was a ploy to get you to buy GAME bags, but as this is crypto - only invest what you can afford to lose
All good man, feel free to talk

how high are you planning to take the pump ?

Nah, just talk a lil. Ask some qs

How high are you guys planning to take it ?

also, how big of a whale do you need to be to be part of your group?
Thanks

There are some smaller guys like 5-10 BTC. Honestly if you participate in forums such as tradingview chat, random discords, slacks, telegrams etc its an invite sort of thing.
How high we want to take it is at least 20% (as previously explained in the post I had to delete with the invite to the discord group). Coins which had an ATH reached a few days ago usually hit the ATH again with enough volume. Our group isnt really a dump group, just dip buyers

Proof or fuck off

Will see if i invest on this one but will def follow how it's going
cheers

dude, he's not here to hold your hand, suck a dick and buy some bean.

I'm in

got in
if you've got links for those discords/telerams.slacks you talk about, send them

When is the pump on ZCL planned for ?
I'd be interesting in joining that one :)

We did a small pump on BITB actually, but not nearly as much volume as we have currently
Just be active on whatever forums we previously listed, its invite only. That being said dont start bragging how you have 100btc ready to invest
ZCL is planned for after UBIQ. Might be a week or few days actually - dont have access to the pump google calendar right now

>PnD
Cancer

So this is going to be pumped through the whole day, or you guys have a schedule or something

ok I'm in.

Bought some and put a sell order at 20% gains because I won't be able to keep an eye for a while. Good job at shilling me in OP

where to buy?

send btc to 16EB1e16h149B2hud3jQT9BGWA85K4kH1t

You will get it in return

bittrex

any ETA?

How will you do that OP. Market Cap is more than 250 million !!! you pumping that amount to get this 100% up??

Game is looking good, but how high do you think it will go? Either way got 4.3 btcs at 149 ready to go

pump starting in 10 mins

where do you know ?

Any time now user

>-2.35

K.

This should pump the price of MGO too right?

Plz hold my bags: the post

3hr ago
nice scam bro

to be fair the op dude did say in 8 to 16 hours in the same post as the discord link that he deleted

I was going to say.

not the same user.

Packed up