A man without a wife and family has no stake in society...

A man without a wife and family has no stake in society. He can easily become a menace since there is no one to tame his wild nature.

Why don't state's provide wives for men who fail to find one themselves. This would reduce the risk of an underclass of chaotic and disenfranchised men rising up and destroying society.

If he can't get a wife on his own, he doesn't deserve a wife

Think of the lawyers goyim!
All those divorces!

beta uprising any day now, right
one of these days your "Real Life" will begin!

>waaah I'm a beta and can't attract a woman
>what? work out? shave? get a haircut? stop being autistic?
>my mommy says I'm already a handsome young man! any woman should be honored to be forcibly married to me!

I have a wife but she's a tranny.

The European world should bring back de facto arranged marriages. Parents know their children best and whats best for the family. God willing, within our lifetime it will happen.

You can't stop being autistic

This is the single most retarded thing I've ever heard

>Why doesn't the state enslave people and sell them to fat idiots to rape?

You missed out, a lot of cultures did this.

What culture did the state provide a spouse, exactly? Also alot of beta girls and roasties would probably love such a law. It hardly only applies to men.

>being forced to marry and have a family

my man there are way too many people

My dad was a drunk and would have picked someone awful.

Not in the West, Eastern Europe and Japan. The opposite.

This. There is absolutely nothing wrong with arranged marriages, contrary to what libtards and SJWs would want you to believe

Replace god willing with Inshallah and you're basically a fucking Muslim

Never gonna happen. We've gone too far down the individualist path. There would need to be a massive upheaval of the western way of life first for policies like that to be reintroduced.

this

My parents don't socialize enough for that to be possible. My dad is basically autistic, the only friends he has are through kung fu, and my moms knows a lot of ugly people who get better grades than me, with the sex appeal of a moist toad.

not even remotely plausible in western society.

Inshallah my brother.

A man without a wife and family has no stake in society. He can easily become a menace since there is no one to tame his wild nature.

Why don't states cull men who fail to find wives? This would reduce the risk of an underclass of chaotic and disenfranchised men rising up and destroying society.

> better change everything about yourself to stand a chance, user. no woman wants a genuine man, it's only fair
> oh you actually did all of that? heh wow. um. i'm afraid chad didn't leave you any leftovers this week. keep changing yourself though

This is depressing

Some men don't want the trouble of having a wife and kids.

>being dedicated to maintaining a healthy, attractive body makes you disingenuous
>I'm fat and gross and jealous of people that have attractive bodies, so they're all obviously just vacuous, disingenuous people unlike me
>all the attractive women in the world are already taken by people that look better than me
>actually arguing against self improvement
Be real for a minute, dumbass. No desirable woman is gonna get anywhere near guys who are fat and ugly. If one works out and make their body look good, theyll obviously have a better chance with women. Make all the excuses you want, but one is not going to do well with women when they're out of shape and gross.

why should women be able to have higher standards than men?

Did you just quote Kaiji?

because that's how fucking basic biology works. males pursue females and compete amongst each other to pass on their genetics. it works like that in every species. it's not my opinion, it's just how it works

>A man without a wife and family has no stake in society.
You have less responsibilities so you can give more.

The opposite is true. Through much of history families would pay men to marry their daughters, holy men and such would raise dowries for girls so they wouldn't have to become whores, families would fight over the few grooms who put themselves on the market, women had to be wrapped up in ridiculous outfits like gifts and presented to men in the hopes one of them might fall for the marriage meme.

Nearly every man behaved like an alpha male, this tall muscular man for example is actually barely 19 and would be considered a weak effeminate twink 1900 years ago, not to mention preferable to the idea of putting your dick into a gash that bleed out every month.