WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO TO WAR, NICKY?

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO TO WAR, NICKY?

Inbreeding mostly.

He didn't deserve what happened. Bolsheviks deserve nothing but the fucking rope.

sorry i couldn't hear you over the love and adoration of your oppressed subjects

My dearest friend don't go,
My dearest friend don't go,
Don't go to war,
Don't choose to go,
You will not win down the the cursed path of war

Oh, right, the commies freed people and never oppressed anyone.

Burn in hell, scum.

hell is merely a lie told to help keep the masses entrapped by the delirium of religion

live free comrad

>free

>yes free

Nice meme.

you have to be over 18 to post here

oh look fascists and traitors to the revolution

And now we've got the commies. It's a real party, folks.

Nicky was a fucking imbecile who managed to completely drive the Empire into the ground in 20 years.

>thinking the wall wasn't to keep us free of class traitors

Yeah, class traitors with food.

capitalist greed is nothing to celebrate

He became what he sought to destroy.
lul

never sought to destroy hero's of the revolution

He became a t shirt icon

They look like Tintin characters.

and you were born a bitch
there are things in life we cant control

>ywn fool around with nicky and take fun pictures with camera.
IT HURTS. IT HURTS SO MUCH

lol so much for communistic idol
gg no re

So not starving to death is now considered greed? Goddamn, you commies are more retarded than I thought.

lol im out of old pictures its been fun annoying you guys with simple pictures and basic rhetoric that demands no belief to be used effectively though

>I foresee that very soon I shall be overwhelmed by the pressure forced upon me and be forced to take extreme measures which will lead to war. To try and avoid such a calamity as a European war I beg you in the name of our old friendship to do what you can to stop your allies from going too far. Nicky.

>Immediate affirmative clear and unmistakable answer from your government is the only way to avoid endless misery. Until I have received this answer alas, I am unable to discuss the subject of your telegram. As a matter of fact I must request you to immediatly [sic] order your troops on no account to commit the slightest act of trespassing over our frontiers. Willy

>Thanks for your telegram conciliatory and friendly. Whereas official message presented today by your ambassador to my minister was conveyed in a very different tone. Beg you to explain this divergency! It would be right to give over the Austro-Serbian [sic] problem to the Hague conference. Trust in your wisdom and friendship. Your loving Nicky

Tbh Nikolai had it coming.

T. Fingol

I wish he didn't die, he didn't deserve it and his family certainly didn't but he was an idiot, he put Russia into bad situations like ww1 and the war with Japan, it was his actions that partly caused the terrible Bolshevik revolution.

Most of the Monarchs involved with starting the war had a ton of problems.

Nicky wasn't really trained for the throne at all cause his father was a fuckwit.

Willy can get fucked though, I don't care how bad your arm is or how many mommy issues you have, he was a total dipshit in every way possible.