DGB wtf?

This coin just keeps failing.

They pump it, it goes back down.

They hype it, it goes back down.

They keep you warm with info about citi (now in July), it goes back down.

WTF.

Selling these back I am holding since 2 weeks!

Perhaps it will go up yes, but there are millions of better options so "opportunity costs" of holding this shit coin is 2 high!

>200 sat drop
HOLY SHIT IT'S CRASHING
INB4 PoSW chart post

since I am in I lost 50% wtf

hold strong my man, we're climbing out of the abyss 0.0000001 btc at a time

How? 2 weeks ago would have been before the pump above 1k no?
>"opportunity costs" of holding this shit coin is 2 high!
This is a massive meme. It's all risk/reward, and if you sell at a loss then you're already taking more risk than just holding.

:) not happening buddy.

Imagine what happens when this goes below 900 sat (very realistic now). This coin would be dead soon after that dropping to below 100 sat eventually ..

Cannot take that risk. ahhhhhh my hands

pulled my position in DGB today and bought into RLC token.

hand me a tissue, im tearing up

true a little less then that ..

Meme indeed! Hate this coin. When I sell will never getting this back ever!

>Patience
>no lambo

Pick one.

If you actually bought in and will sell for a loss than you deserve the loss.
Sounds like you have no knowledge of the market or why people hype/FUD.

You sound very wise, must be very rich hahaha

Gtfo you poor fag, as if you know anything more than we all do? Show results or you are as poor fag as we are and that is why you are fishing here on biz.

DGB has nothing, no fundamentals just fud.

then why did you buy it you mentally retarded faggot?

2 weeks is nothing.
wait some months and you will see the progress.
The devs are very active.
The future is bright.

Mate, you're the newfag that's asking why it pumps and then falls because of FUD. Think a little harder, it's not that complicated.
Furthermore, I bought in at 100-200 sats. You won't trust a single amount I show you, but there's a little context for when you should have bought in.
Again, where did you buy in? 2k? Even higher? Anything above 1k was probably a mistake, yes.
>DGB has nothing, no fundamentals just fud.
And you realize that AFTER you watch it go through the "pump'n'dump" from 2.6k down below 1k? If anybody is the poorfag, it's you. Expecting to get rich overnight and not cashing out before you get greedy is a pretty basic idea of what you should not be doing.

Glad i sold this shit

Threadly reminder that it's time to drop these coins.

If you're a newcoiner reading this post, don't let Pajeet and Rahul trick you, they're been shilling this shitcoin from their discord for months now.

Called it

Fuck man you're doing it wrong, I'm loving all these pump and dumps, just bought another 2000 at 1220 after selling 2000 for 1400 today

Pic related is you.

I'm sure you had that image primed and ready.
I didn't even argue against your post, I'm just pointing out how autistic it is.

you literally cannot compare the two; based on TA or comparative. you look like the biggest fool, i really hope you know.

Do you even know why this pumped OP? Do you?
Or you just don't care and you jump on anything that's green like you've got a boner for frogs or something.
Learn to by red you yellow bellied drongo

If you bought at ATH you can just wait and maybe you could sell your shitbag.

friendly reminder that DGB, unlike posw has an active developer and a growing community along with good tech.

other then reading whitepapers and websites for ICOS, i dont browse anywhere else except here when it comes to finding information of various cryptos. is dgb being FUD'd everywhere else as much as it is here?

These are many words.
Why not short:
>Sell your bags. I want them.

WHY IS IT DROPPING AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEE

Impatient newfag.
Wait a week or two. Look at how long it took DGB to moon after the drop from 900 sats.

It is testing the support of 1.2k right now - dont expect a mooning like the first one.
Stay calm and come back in a week.