Is stata good for crypto?

is stata good for crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

onderdelenwinkel.nl/indesit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Due to the exceptional volatility of digital token markets, statistical investigation has largely been superseded by meme analysis.

[URL="onderdelenwinkel.nl/indesit onderdelen indesit"]Onderdelen indesit[/URL]

stata is for cuckolds, use SAS

>555
Build a shrine to Kek for better returns. You are blessed.

Top kek.

Not choosing R master race. Stay pleb.

>plebs calling plebs plebs
Y'all need some python in your life.

Real talk, what's so dope about python.

R seems to be constantly updated, is free, and is used widely by academics.

kek

I'm a stat major and have to learn this bullshit for my degree then never use it in real life

>comparing python and R and not understanding how different they are
Pleb, good luck building a system or application in R

Does anyone know a place to get raw data on the crypto markets?

why not just execute R scripts through python?

check apis. I haven't done any of this, but I would bet that you can get data from bittrex or coinmarketcap.

You can, but then you're just using python anyway and could probably do things faster with libraries like scikit learn, pandas, and numpy

pandas, numpy, scipy, and others are fantastic. Python has the best packages

How memory efficient are the packages? do they work quickly with SQL like operations?

I was doing my senior project with R and had some difficulty with the above because the documentation is ass sometimes. R is also allegedly slow compared to SAS MATLab and STATA.

What are you trying to do?

I way prefer R to Python, because R has things like dataframes built in and was clearly designed by statisticians and for statisticians. However, Python always has better APIs for actually retrieving data (e.g. elasticsearch-dsl) and is a better general purpose language, so I end up using it more.

But seriously, if you can get clean csv data or something, R is nice

R > Stata > MatLab > Excel > Pile of Aborted Fetuses > SAS

I don't think it'd matter if you were in R or Stata though. Just import your shit and run your regression or correlation or whatever it is you're trying to do. I happen to prefer the existing packages out there for doing Monte Carlo in R, and don't feel like paying the bastards in Texas for Stata or the bastards in Massachusetts for MatLab.

that's just outrageous, start working with 100gb and tell me those are better options

There should be an ETH application like R or Stata where it is free but you can pay for other people's harddrive space

>100 gb
> Babby's First Dataset
Do you seriously use SAS?