My face when Bancor will be 0.2 BTC on release and 1 BTC after a year

My face when Bancor will be 0.2 BTC on release and 1 BTC after a year.

inb4 Fuds saying.

>Hidden cap.
What do you expect them do say that they have X amount so X,Y,Z whale can buy all.

>Extended ICO and free time.
I guess a PR disaster of taken ETH and no tokens is better.

>Scam
How about no.

What color would your moon shuttle be Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

app.demo.bancor.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you realize the market cap would have to be colossal to achieve that right?

this shit ain't gonna be bigger than bitcoin

ETH is dipping and so does bancor

The problem is 1 BTC will be worth like $10 by then

Don't get me wrong I'm holding 1.5k but .2BTC on release is 142x ICO price...

>this shit ain't gonna be bigger than bitcoin

150mil ICO i would say its already pretty damn big.

>Magical Jews
>Creator of EURO
>Meme Magic
>Team of experts.
>More advisors that USA president.

Just think about this user, do you know how much software developers can you hire for that amount of money?

News is already blowing up about this on, do think that journalist will skip writing about a project gathering 150 mil?

This shit is gonna be main stream, if jews understand one thing is how to make money.

Considering the people involved they can't run with the money cause that will ruin their career.

maybe .2eth on release...

but yeah this is a nice coin right here. hodling my 7k BNT forever

>All this appeal to authority

How about a working product first? Or at least a demo?

Bancor buyers are the most deluded idiots on this board. Holy fuck.

BNT will go exactly like this minute it hits a legit exchange:
First 24hrs big hype maybe 2-4x ICO price ( this is when you actually sell)
After 24hrs crashes to ICO price then stagnates and drops below. Then your left holding bags for months until it actually starts to gain value.
You retards need to realize everyone could of bought into the ICO for 0.001 eth and almost everyone fucking did, your coins worth jack shit and you aren't special

0.01*

>Doesn't know about the 120k eth buywall at ico price

>I can see into the future

There no way to tell how its going to play out, crypto in general is unpredictable.. same goes for up nobody knows what it will be when it hits exchages everyone just stop larping and fudding

and again with your LARPING
>and almost everyone did

there was only 10,000+ participants... do you think there was only 10,000 people in the crypto space that wanted some Bancor? I think not.

app.demo.bancor.network/

dyor

$32mm buy wall at ICO price, probably not dropping below, ICO of .01 ETH not .001

at 100 per ETH for the ICO thats a 20x, still unlikely

I don't know why I come here any more

yeah i just talk shit. nobody actually knows where it will be on exchange launch, but certainly not below ico

I really hope you're trolling and not actually referring to that pajeet exchange selling their own IOU contracts with less than 1btc sell volume.

And also I'm not FUDDING I even own 4 eth worth of BNT and I will be selling during the initial hype when it hits exchanges. But this ICO was way oversold and ICO's in general follow this same pattern there is just way too many fucking BNT tokens created for them to start holding any real value till significant time passes

nigger, ONE HUNDRED TWENTY THOUSAND ETH BUYWALL

thats a $40m buywall

their hidden cap was 250k eth. they raised 400k eth. any eth over the cap is allocated as such: 20% goes to the reserve and 80% to buywall at ico price.

lrn2resrchb4fud

>way oversold

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS FROM.. are you just making it up

10,000 people got into the ICO.. that is all... others could not get in because of setting gas wrong, myetherwallet problems, exhcange problems etc..

10,000.. do you think thats all that wanted some bancor?

>Being this fucking new
10,000 in a ICO is fucking everybody go educate yourself on sucessful ICO's and the amount of participants.

STRAT for example the most sucessful ICO in recent times had barely 500.
I legit feel like this must be the first ICO you have ever been around to witness, so many fucking newfags.

He's talking about the eth reserve that the devs made out of most of the eth over the 250k cap that creates what is essentially a massive buywall at ICO price, which you would know about if you actually knew shit. You clearly learned what little you know about this coin from biz. There is plenty to criticize about this coin but try to do your own research

The eth reserve was for 80% ICO and no date is given when it will actually activate. It certainly wont be around for launching on exchanges that's for sure. Good attempt though

Billions of dollars in crypto coins.
Millions of users world wide

10,000 people took part in a ICO.

>Herp derp everyone that wanted took part took part.

>10,000 in a ICO is fucking everybody
How do you know? Do you understand how many new people have been coming to this space over the past few months? Things move very fast in this shit.

There's many who are unfamiliar with how ETH works, unfamiliar enough that they had to send their transaction several times before they figured out the gas price cap or they never even got in. The network was clogged even before the ICO started and many keep their mETH on exchanges which you couldn't participate from.

>STRAT for example the most sucessful ICO in recent times had barely 500.
The reason STRAT provided such stellar results is exactly that so few bought in, this was a year ago. It's not that comparable but obviously this can't provide the same % returns, I don't think anyone's disputing that.

I'm done posting on bancor threads you guys are all retarded and I feel like I'm just repeating myself now anyway.
>Screencapping these for when it hits ICO price on bittrex.

Take a good look at this guy everybody, this is what happens when you only browse biz. You buy shit like ark at 40k sats and fud coins you have literally never visited the website of because Veeky Forums told you to hate it.

Yeah Veeky Forums is full of shit. Don't buy this coin, because they are 'jew'. Even if it's a joke, it ain't funny anymore. Bancor protocol is brilliant (if you understand it , put in the time to learn about your investments instead of reading biz all day), the team is solid and respectable. They have a reputation to hold up and REALLY care about the community. Of course there were some minor issues, but they tried to solve them. Stop memeing around and provide some real value to the discussion

At least I've provided actual criticism on why I think the launch is going to be a disaster. All you've done is misinterpret some retard talking about a eth wall on hitbtc to be related to the eth reserve for bancor (totally fucking unrelated)

I own a small amount of BNT myself so it's in my best interest for it to do well but retards posting threads claiming stuff like 0.2btc start prices triggers me to fuck.

you are fucking retarded

bancor sounds like a name for coin for extremely wealthy people

where can I buy BNT

> All you've done is misinterpret some retard talking about a eth wall on hitbtc to be related to the eth reserve for bancor (totally fucking unrelated)
You seem to be the retard here.

80% of the excess ETH they raised will go towards a buyback @ ICO price, 20% added to the Bancor ETH reserve. HitBTC's IOU has nothing to do with this.

where to buy BNT?
when can exchanges list it???

That hitbtc shit is literally irrelevant. What that person said is not important when considering what I said to you. This is called logic. When somebody says this coin is going to hit .2 btc this is dumb as well. But does that change the fact that you have said objectively incorrect things about the "wall?" That you clearly put money into something that you barely researched? No. Sit back and relax. Don't get triggered. You stumbled onto a good bet. Not a sure one, but if it was sure, then we wouldn't be able to make so much would we?

Look at the post he quoted and the figure (he wasn't refering to the reserve he was talking about that shitty exchange)
Holy fuck

I like your mindset thanks user.
Like I mentioned before my opinion is the real money is going to be made within the first 24hrs hype when it hits legit exchanges (but not fucking 0.2 btc) after then I think it'll stagnate for a long time so that's when I'll be selling and I can always jump back on the train months down the line.

150 mil is much less than dogecoin. This is alien technology compared to that shit. The market cap will catch up to Waves, because they are of a similar niche. Might be 4-8x ico unless waves is only propped up due to people leasing.

You mean
>Doesn't know about the 120k eth buywall at ico price
? Yeah, it's not a buy wall but there will be a buyback of approximately 120k ETH, it'll be through a smart contract however so it is possible it'd dip below it as some aren't aware of it or it won't be deployed fast enough for them in case they want out.

Bancor ETH reserve != the buyback contract. Maybe I'm confusing something here. I personally don't expect much of an immediate profit btw.

>Hidden cap
SERIOUSLY? HOLY SHIT WHAT A SCAM YOU DESERVE TO GET YOUR SOUL HARVESTED BY THESE KIKES IF YOU STILL TRUST THEM

It is good to talk to people that disagree. Thick skin is important. I do not think the price will follow the path you outlined, and I will explain why. You said that you think the ICO was overbought, that is, most people who want some BNT right now have it. Yet, you believe there will be an immediate pump? These two opinions do not seem logically consistent to me. And where would the fade back to ICO price come from? This will be a hype dominated market for at least six more months, in my opinion. The bancor guys are pretty good at marketing, and I expect them to craft "milestones" that should sustain interest over the medium term. After that they must deliver on their fundamentals.

chill out buddy

BNT to 0.5btc when?

>most people who want some BNT right now have it

10,000+ only got into the ICO, do you think there was only 10,000 people that wanted this when it was the biggest ICO (publicity wise anyway) in history? there are people on forums asking to buy bancor right now

and I know you said most people but the way you say it gives me the impression you don't think theres still that many people that want to buy it, which couldn't be further from the truth

>le epic jews meme
have fun spouting stale /pol/ memes while i'm in my lambo from holding 1k bancor

When is this hitting the exchanges, lads? Sitting on 500 BNT here.

Is this a quick dumper or a long hold?

Bruh read the conversation I was participating in please, the person I was responding to thinks it was overbought, I disagree. I was walking through his points to show that they didn't seem consistent. I think that 10,000 is tiny.

Not earlier than Monday. If any of the recent ICO's can sustain interest, this will be one of them.

oh my bad, sorry my friend!

I feel so good about you nigger losing all your money, maybe then you will have to sell your pc and stop shitting up Veeky Forums.
You know what, go all in it. I'm an idiot for not doing so too.

It's ok. With my double trips and your doubles Bancor's domination is confirmed. Join me in Monaco soon. Also my id is changing a lot I guess because I am on a train??

The trips and doubles, meme magic! and yeah probably bro

its A LONGTERM HOLD YOU IDIOT.
4k bnt here and no it wont go so high instantly jesus christ Veeky Forums is full of retards

How can it go high when every pajeet that wants it has it? Literally more supply than demand. And yes I have a good supply of BNT

I mean in the short term. This is long term hold

Trips and dubs have SPOKEN, BANCOR FOR WORLD currency in 2018!!!!

I bought into the ico, and to contribute some slight amount to growth, I will buy more off the exchanges. Be the change you want to see.