Other urls found in this thread:

theoi.com/Galleries.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuraghe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nubian

roman.
/thread

Noobian

ROMANS WERE NOT CONSTITUTED BY A SINGLE RACE, BUT THE ROMAN RACIAL ARCHETYPE IS ARYANID.

THERE ARE ONLY THREE HUMAN RACES: ARYANID, CROMAGNID, NEANDERTHALID.

They were white by any non /pol/ standards.

Urnfield culture my man.

>/pol/ standards
Muh blonde hair, muh green eyes

WHO GIVES A FUCK
IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER

Aryan.

Look at the modern Italians

modern italians are goths, vandals, lombards, and arab.

the original latin ethnicity died out in the early medieval era.

The Romans were Latins. The Latins mixed with the Lombards and the Goths and became the modern Italians.

The genetic analysis of the DNA sequences of ancient roman bones from the early foundation period of the city (VII century b.C.) and from the Republic period (III century b.C.) resulted perfectly compatible for like the 95% with the DNA of modern italian from random sampling all over Italy

White majority more then likely, other races like arabs were also very likely present

Why do people say bullshit like this without backing it up with genetic data? This isn't the 1800s, we don't have to make shit up anymore

Proof?
>inb4 GLAARRGGABLE GOOOOGGGLLEE ITTTT
We can see with our own eyes that busts and statues of ancient Romans look absolutely, 100% NOTHING like modern day Italians

>looking at statues is more relevant than hard science

Every fucking thread about races. Chillax bruh.

This thread is about Rome, not Carthage.

Not even him, but it took me literally 2 seconds to google it.

inb4

>(((((wikipedia))))))

>hard science
>implying PC Academia would allow results to be published proving once and for all Romans were white people and not Arab mixed shitskins

Remember when the results were published independently concerning King Tutankhamens R1b haplotype?

Remember when James Watson made some slightly taboo comments on how DNA affects race and that race determines things such as IQ because it is a product of DNA? The guy had his credibility utterly destroyed because he hurt someones feelings.

And you think the Jewish funded Academic community will accept that the greatest empire in ancient times was made by white people and not some brown skinned, lumpy, ugly poo faces?

"""molecular anthropology"""

Sounds vague and technical and I'm afraid to research what that means, I'll believe it.

If you mean the IGENEA results then that shit is literally the most shoddy company alongside the Jewish 23andme.

Romans were genetically the same thing modern Italians are. Get over it, you delusional snownigger.

WE

t. Ameritrash

>Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected. History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character.
>When discussing history, please reference credible source material, and provide as much supporting information as possible in your posts.

OP is clearly a shitposting /pol/tard who's suggesting that statues are better evidence than DNA.

WUZ

on a scale of 1 ton 10 how badly do you wish they were white?

its a stupid wish because they had a solid core of allies on the peninsula and they were not all the same ethnicity

Modern Italians are SIGNIFICANTLY whiter than southern Germans at least.

All that proves is that the lower class was genetically the same. The upper class could have been blondish/red haired and been assimilated over time.

ah yes, the aryan elite meme

I bet you believe that the ancient greeks were ruled by an upper class of ubermensch nordics as well. Just fuck off already you ridicilous cunt.

See:
It's not that I wish they were white, it's that I know they evolved from a central European culture spread as far as Northern Germany and the true Roman haplotype is U152/S28. Which is most commonly found today in Padania, and if you know Northern Italy you will see the stark contrast in features between Northern Italians and Southern Italians. Northern Italians have the features of ancient Roman emperors and other patricians. Not only this but Northern Italy was settled by Gauls in Cisalpine Gaul according to history and the Celts sacked Rome in 400BC.

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/

What are you talking about? Are you seriously trying to argue that Romans weren't white Europeans? God you people must live in a strange world. You should get out more.

medicucks
Italians are only partially mixed.

Do they look Germanic to you?
Statues were idealizations of Aristocrats. Bundonus the barley farmer with the goth bitch as a wife sure as well wasn't getting a bust made of him.

Lost.

what a spectacle of ignorance.

Not white if that's you really asking.

picture > 1000 words.

Whitey will deny this photographic evidence.

Fucking Americans i swear.

>What race were the Romans?

The race that got conquered by Germanic from Sweden.

Aborigines

>Threading your own post.

They were mediterranean and looked just as Italians do today.

>ctrl + f "kurd"
>0 results
cmon now guys

He's a Gypsy

>you can find more blonde people in Medieval and Renaissance Italian art than in Roman frescoes

really makes you think

>Is X white?

Raped by urnfield culture, not just urnfield culture

The kurds. This is undeniably and a fact based on my high knowledge of Latin at my early age. I was gifted by my ancestors and given the task to free the holy Empire from the disastrous EU and Constantinople from Turkey

BIJI

Addendum: I could only find a single blonde among the Gods and heroes, which was that Cyclop son of Poseidon. Poseidon himself isn't blonde, his hair color is black/blueish in the frescoes most of the time, so it must come from his nymph mother. I think we can discard the myth of the Greek and Roman Gods and heroes being all blonde based on this: theoi.com/Galleries.html

t.Stefano Mancini

delet this thread

Snowniggas be like: "Greeks and Romans were all blonde and blue eyed!"
Their art be like: "Negative!"

Trojan

FUCK OFF U152 IS GAULISH AND IS ONLY SPREAD IN NORTHERN ITALY AKA GALLIA CISALPINA

AND R1B PURELY CELTS

Sardinians are nothing

Sardinians are I Haplogroup carriers aka Old Europeans/Pre Indo-Europeans

They're related genetically to the Balkans, the Nords, and so on

Happy ?

so sardinians true aryan race?

never seen before autism

They're the darkest and shortest Italians.

Yes

Nuraghe posting?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuraghe

Yes but you fucked strange women and became dark manlet.

no way sardinians are more nigger than sicilians

Some Sicilians can look exotic, but their Germanic genes from the Normans lightens them up.

Phoenicize'd

arabs are the true masterrace afterall :')

Phoenicians aren't Arab

Y'all dumb faggots. Romans, Greeks and even Egyptians were of nigroid race

>all these crackas denying the fact that romans were africans

Fucking cumskins

Neither is anyone outside the arabian peninsula, yet here we are.

Nah, it's not because of that. Their genes are pretty unique. They're the closest people to the early Neolithic farmers that spread agriculture in Europe.

They didn't speak Arab at the time they settled in the Western Mediterranean

>implying once they spoke Arab they turned nigger

Speaking arab doesn't change your genetic composition. I'm not the guy you're arguing with, I'm was just making a jab at the fact that people talking about genetics lump everyone from the ME to the northern africa in some kind of nebulous "arab" group.

Aren't human evolved from monkeys in Africa?

By your logic then all of people on the earth should be called Africans ?

>Neolithic farmers that spread agriculture in Europe.

Central and southern europe.