BIG BUBBLE BURST 2017

THIS IS IT

SELL SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
blog.bitmain.com/en/uahf-contingency-plan-uasf-bip148/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree it is looking pretty iffy

sold 50% of my stash today. i can't fucking wait for the suicide threads on Veeky Forums when the crash happens. i hope this is it.

>Buy high sell low.

Just Wait™

Yea right because bitcoin is never gonna crash right? Btc's on suicide watch for august 1.

huh? i cashed out 50% into fiat

OH GOD ITS HAPPENING

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

OH NO! 5% WHATEVER WILL WE DO

time to buy in for real this time~

>Up 20% in a week
>Basically no movement over a day
>Crashing

You guys really are retarded aren't you?

SELL
E
L
L

FUCKING SELL user

GET OUT WHILE U CAN

here's probably the best op u faggots will ever have to buy in if you are a dirty no coiner

Sell for WHAT? For what do I sell everything is crashing. DO I sell for Fiat someoen answer hurry!!!

Buy USD tether

FUUUUUUK it's really happening

SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LAMBOS

SELL
SELL
SELL

im a long term hodler who has sold half their stash so i am not particularly biased either way.

it really does look like it might be running out of steam though. i don't really care either way but i am just keen to watch the bloodbath on Veeky Forums more than anything

will anything be safe i have 2.5 btc on exchange ready to swap for something
what will survive the crash

This is great for the normie shakeout

Mooncoin

Can't believe this is really happening

Fuckers in EU have been cashing out 3b from btc every 2 days.
>rest of world puts money in
>EU or probably jewfags take money out

We're being robbed anons. Fucking Jews are robbing us
AGAIN!

BUY THE DIP

Not really that worried desu. There nis nothing really better then ethereum at, Even if it crashes down back to 100$ is will just climb up again since there are simply no better alternatives.

ETH do it right now.
Eth has the protection of Vlad the Rusky and Jingping the ching

Indeed

Looks like we've got a lot of newfriends or larpers about

What now?
EU or jews?

What, that it's going back up, or that everyone on here in stupid enough to sell right now?

Are you retarded? JFC just hold, it will recover like it always has. Stop falling for hysteria.

those are the same thing

EU=jews you spic nigger retard

BOTH
but mostly jews

This same exact thing happened when it was pushing the 100 barrier, then 200 then 300 now 4. Same pattern every time. A 10-20% correction is healthy, considering the rapid growth. \biz\ is so fucking short sighted that if something corrects, everyone freaks out. This is still rapid growth and there has been no news over the past month to indicate that this is slowing down.

I feel like I see this thread posted every single day.

Now nothing. Sell walls are already forming. Like I said there is no other alternative then etherum. If people decide to cash out for short term gains good for them. It is unevitable anyway with ethereum mooning that lots of people will cash out.

Bubble ain't bursting til ETH gets retardedly high prices like BTC and normies are all on it

yeah not disagreeing at all. it looks like a normal bump in the road (albeit a large one). you have to expect some resistance around $3000 and profit taking

this party WILL be coming to an end soon though

Sold my 10 ETH while i had the chance, thank fuck!

Nice buying the fuck out of all ETH djps

everyone realized having fake money online means nothing in real life. btc and xrp are the only ones that will never crash because of btc's infrastructure and xrp's corporate backers

Now is not the time to succumb to emotion, anons. Remember the tried and true strategy. If a coin is high, that means it's valuable so you should buy it. If it drops lower, that means it's not worth anything anymore so you should sell it because nobody wants a worthless coin. So the logical strategy is to sell ETH right now.

Aaaaaand it's back online, hope you were not stupid enough to sell when it was low, and you were fast enought to buy the dip.

"CRASH"

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

>>btc's infrastructure

KEKKEST OF KEKS RIGHT THERE

I'm RUINED

you are right

And y´all use the proper word instead of ´correction´. You make it sound like it is a big mistake if something progresses or grows, which is not.

FUCKING SELL SELL SELL THIS IS FUCKED!

>this party WILL be coming to an end soon though

Hurrrrr,
>It will crash!!! (5 years ago)

I SOLD

Will I regret this?

All this FUD.

Shame on you if you fall for it. It's so obvious.

no you did good user

greed never wins

who /iron hands/ here?

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Yes, 500 in 2 weeks

yes, yes you will

BEAR TRAP

BIG ETH ALLIANCE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY

GET FUKT LIMPWRISTS

this is very informative, i just sold all my btc and eth and bought in on doge, i suggest all to do the same if you dont want to be holding onto worthless coins

This board really is stupid, eh?

SELL SELL SELL

140 BY TOMORROW

Sell things going down, buy things going up. (ɔ)

I just sold all my eth .

Thank you Veeky Forums for forewarning me. Thank you pink whale too who confirmed eth dropping to 109

It's not a bubble burst, just a big correction. It's a good time to buy some XRP and cheap alts. Stay away from BTC and ETH for the time being. They won't just start mooning all of a sudden. They'll find a bottom and consolidate for a while. This is when alts shine.

SELL SELL SELL

>buys coins
>instantly shoot up 5%

instead of pol is always right
biz is always wrong

FED CONFIRMED TO BE LAUNCHING BTC QE PROGRAM

C U C K MY LIFE INTO PIECES

how much at what price? LOL

it did crash though. there have been a series of massive bubbles and catastrophic crashes. i know the overall trend is up, but when this crashes it is going to wipe out a lot of newfags on Veeky Forums

BUY NOW STUPID FUCKS!

Good morning anons. I slept really well, it is always a pleasure to wake up to a blood red day!

says sweating nervous man with everything in ETH

>yfw buyin the dip at 350

keep selling you dummies
i want more

BTC CARSHED BTFO ETH WINZ

There's no need for FUD. It won't dip below 180 yet.

Will it have an impact on the other coins?

>but when this crashes it is going to wipe out a lot of newfags on Veeky Forums

For this, we all pray.

I sold

>FUD
I dont sell jack shit lmao. What are people going to do next? Buy bitcoin and wait until that crashes? Fucking Lul.

Iron hands here.

BUY ALTCOINS OR USDT

FAKE NEWS

Buy the fucking dip you mongoloids.

>buys altcoins to weather the btc crash
>altcoins are priced in btc

Great. If you have spaghetti hands dont play around with crypto or stocks. Idgaf about those loosers.

And crypto is not a bubble, people said this same shit 5 years ago.

let the bitch burn

bitmain gunnu rek the shit: blog.bitmain.com/en/uahf-contingency-plan-uasf-bip148/

I bought my first btc back in 2013. If any of you faggots were dicking around in cryptos back then you'd all have suicided already. Fucking idiots.

>BITCH

wait, is that a coin for sex services?
damn, you guys have spent all this time with the nigger coin while this gem was right there under your nose

can taste the sweet iron while biting my nails

will you hodl if this bitmain hardfork aint no bluff?

>moved $1000 into altcoin this morning at 3am
>avoided spoopy drop

POLO ON SUICIDE WATCH

everything just crashed within an hour, someone explain this bullshit i lost 100eur

that's not how that works moron LOL

check the flat price of when you bought to right now

>itt: what XRP bagholders said at 24k-19k

I laughed at them then as I took my short, and I'm laughing at you now with my short

Alts are tied to BTC, so either way, you're fucked.

>i lost 100eur
good, consider yourself lucky

>And crypto is not a bubble, people said this same shit 5 years ago.
plenty of people have used credit cards and margin to get rich quick and will soon be liquidated

>mfw

You guys sure panic easy.

this dip aint over. people realising wtf it is.

cash out some keep some