youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=1RnaW1peCBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just sold everything

Put your eth into etc niggas

just sold all my ETH

RIP

holy shit

if im right and i usually am, wont actually crash for a long fucking time.

watch the ico activity closely.

So HODL?

yeah obviously lol

My hands are made of fucking iron Kys fags

>NOT EVEN THE WORST DIP OF THE WEEK

GET FUKT WEAK HANDED BIZTARDS

This, went all in to bitbean

>"crashing" at 400$
Jesus some of you guys have downsyndrome.

hold if you dont know what youre doing and just looking at the price everyday.

if you do know what youre doing, you would have sold it all and put it in something else already, and exercised patience.

>Mfw I finally saved up enough to get in on the action at .7 ETH before it gets to Bitcoinish full retard levels

Got iron hands, gonna HODL this baby for the rest of time

I started two days ago, i have it spread out across 16 other currencies. trying to make what i can when i can, and just keep course when shit goes sour. I figure if I lose on some but make it big with some others I should be relatively ok. Am I doing it wrong?

It was a good run, guys. Back to Robinhood now. So do you guys think we should grab AMD or Tesla? Expecting nice 11.4% returns this year.

Everything's down, not just ETH. Recovery will happen shortly. Now's a good time to buy.

Once that 2500btc buy wall at 0.133 is pulled, it's all over. The volume above it has gotten very thin the last couple hours.

Everyone said this 3 weeks ago when it went from $220 to $140...this will pull back to $290 then rebound to $475 by July 1.

Buncha retards in here.

theres a whale in eth that drives the price up and down. sometimes he appears on the buyside with 650 btc and before a single sell has been taken from his holding the price shoots up. other times he appears on the other side and drives the price down :D i wouldnt be too worried.

Like you :^)

fuck this is annoying, I'm 50/50 bullish/bearish but it just refuses to go above or below my stupid """breakout""" """lines""" against btc

this is the case for p much every coin with more than about 200btc volume, just with proportionately larger numbers for ETH i think

Fuck whales, ETH is controlled by the loch ness monster.

Its worth about 350.

How many times has bitcoin died in 8 years? Eth is what 1.5-2 yrs in? Red days are buy days when it's this early in the game.youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Bitcoin is the russian guy in RocknRolla.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RnaW1peCBo

Don't compare your scam token to Bitcoin you pleb.

what do you suggest buying?

that doesn't make any sense dingus. Why the fuck are the buy orders paying more than the sell orders?

Those Polo live order books sometimes stop updating the top rows. Happens all the time so you just refresh or wait.

>XRP and ZCASH only coins that are up
explain this shit biz

they were quite undervalued tbf, plenty of people were speculating them to go up for a while

Back to 370. Anons who fell for the fud BTFO

All the fucking weak hands selling at 350.
Then again fine for me more profits kappa

Fucking tards.

The FUD was so obvious I don't see how you could even fall for it.

personally I don't think it's particularly 'safe' yet - .144-.145 btc should be safe zone against the kind of crash people are predicting, and below .134 is probably the start of the downward slip
gonna be watching this all day, ETH still my biggest position

>kappa
fuck off