I'll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.. like maybe 2 large ones so I have some left over for the next day...

I'll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.. like maybe 2 large ones so I have some left over for the next day. I like having left over pizza to nibble on later. You can make the pizza yourself and bring it to my house or order it for me from a delivery place, but what I'm aiming for is getting food delivered in exchange for bitcoins where I don't have to order or prepare it myself, kind of like ordering a 'breakfast platter' at a hotel or something, they just bring you something to eat and you're happy!

I like things like onions, peppers, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepperoni, etc.. just standard stuff no weird fish topping or anything like that. I also like regular cheese pizzas which may be cheaper to prepare or otherwise acquire.

If you're interested please let me know and we can work out a deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6647644/Online_Trading_Academy_-_Professional_Trader_Series_DVD_Full_Set
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I Wonder how pissed this guy is today

> he doesn't know OP is a pedophile

make it 20,000 and it's a deal

He's not. If people did not spend the bitcoins it would never have gained trust and value and would be worth the price of hockey cards.

That pizza is worth $27,642,680 today.

Must be one tasty pizza.

Im pretty sure he didn't spend all of his bitcoins

1Kvp4NUCCruVccCNMWkZ47Kf1XF7u7BDdf
Ill take payment up front to make sure you're serious

most of us are "this guy".... cause we didn't mined / hodled this shit from day 1 to present time.

Thank you, I was about to say this.
I hope you fucks spend BTC/ETH/LTC/anything from time to time, even if its a small amount. It grows the economy and makes crypto USEFUL. If you have a coffee shop you like, ask if they take crypto. If no merchant accepts it, we're litterally hoarding beanie babies.
I subbed to a podcast the other week using LTC. I bought some coffee with BTC way back when. It's not a huge sacrifice and it improves the future outlook of what you're holding. Do your patriotic duty y'fucks.

He came back on bitcoin talk 4 years later and said he didn't kill himself yet, but that was back when btc was $300

Why would he be? He paid the price of a pizza, Bitcoin was fucking worthless back then.

>expecting nigeria money to be worth anything

I am a merchant that accepts crypto... not once has someone paid me in it.

it was 2 pizzas for 10k bitcoins, like OP said, not 1 pizza

newfags who never heard about the story of the guy who paid 10k BTC for 2 pizzas

And they will probably make a thread on reddit with TIL A GUY PIZZA BTC HUR DURR

Lesson learned: Cryptocurrency isn't currency at all. It's a commodity like gold, where it's essentially useless on it's own but value is based on demand.

Only thing Bitcoin is going to purchase is fiat currency, point blank. Same with gold. It's not money, it's a speculative vehicle, or """store of wealth"""" if you so prefer.

In a few months bitcoin will be faster, which will help it be a currency.
It still won't be a "good" currency until the price stabilises a lot more

Where's the actual proof

ITT We post how we improve our crypto-hustle.
Books, Classes, Youtube, anything that has given you an advantage.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6647644/Online_Trading_Academy_-_Professional_Trader_Series_DVD_Full_Set