G-guys what is btc doing

G-guys what is btc doing

Other urls found in this thread:

coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crashing?

being volatile because people believe in it in the long run but are eager to make early profits along the way.

There's an unspoken consensus to sell when it's upward velocity flags, which leads to panic sells by normies, and then the smart money scoops it back up at the bottom, making a killing along the way.

Every wave is the smart money further consolidating their gains into market control. You can follow it too, if you're quick and watching the right things. In the meantime, don't sweat the dips, they're socially engineered to scare you out of your BTC so other people can profit off of them. Wait for a nice trough, buy in, don't freak out if it goes to a lower trough, that's just another opportunity to pick up more before it rises again.

BTC is here to stay, unlike PND coins.

flippening

>mfw you laid it all out right here for these goofuses and most of them won't even take notice or really take what you're saying into consideration

sos did you faggots actually buy the dip or did u panic sell like retards, because it rising to 3000+ as we speak

I try.

Just want the new protocol. Tired of the fees.

You really did just lay it out for them but newfags will continue to panic sell it all cause they don't get it.

I'm startong to get really fristrated seeong the exact same wave of newfags and panickers every month or 2 on here repeating the exact same words every dip and every time there is hype and people who have been trading for like 2 months start giving advice thinking they're so clever. And the cycle just keeps repeating over and over and over again on this board.

Any advice dealing with that??

double dip means the market will drop hard in the next 12hrs, sell it all, liquidate that shit and buy MCO

>getting frustrated
they're giving you money

Or it's money slowly moving out of the market before aug 1st.

ETH dips
BTC dips
exchange rate stays relatively constant. One drags down the other.

lol, no
nothing will happen on aug 1st

Everyone is selling to get into Potcoin, the new international cryptocurrency

>market run on emotion
>nothing will happen aug 1st
Doesn't matter really does it?

bought at 2560
i love this

Just HLOD faggot

kek. you better hope something happens on aug 1st, bitcoin's life depends on it.

Jews are manipulating to the downside so they can stock up. Always follow the jew and money will come your way

When will you subhumans understand that bitcoin is not for the poor?

Use pajeetcoin.

I love normies.

>deposited $500 into Gemini 2 days ago waiting for a dip like this
>says the deposit is pre-credited and available to trade
>it's not

FUCKING GEMINI GIVE ME MY $5280 BTC

*$2580

>What is BTC doing?
>Crashing
It's beyond crashing, it's fucking burning.

>Went from 2800 to 1800 one month ago
>3000 to 2400 now
>crashing

better sell now, goys, total crash imminent

t. insider

News flash. Sellers have realised btc will not sell above 3000. Take your profits now before it's at 1k.

>It's beyond crashing, it's fucking burning.
It crashed a fucking lot more past weeks

>news flash. Sellers have realised btc will not sell above 600. Take your profits now before it's at 1K.

This

I don't even pay attention to BTC price that much.

kek

Hard not to pay attention to BTC price when it affects all altcoins

this desu

I've been using btc as an indicator for some other coins with great success

yes, transaction times will start to go down
As it's supposed to

>le socially engineered dips
>every sell is a panic sell XD

when 99% of investors hype the shit out of the value of a promise, "smart money" tends to fuck off into safer investments, you fucking clown. what do you think sell the news means? i guarantee you that anybody who "believes in bitcoin" doesn't understand the first thing about what the technology is. making money along the way has less to do with what bitcoin is, and more to do with what people are willing to pay for a change in how transactions are made. historically, no "smart money" would touch BTC except on the fucking pump and dumps. there wasn't enough information, the value was stagnant, and there were several roadblocks. this past month was a pump, it will fucking dump. whether or not it stays depends on people, not the technology.

wait for the correction around 1500 to buy. It went up way too far too fast during the past 2 months. It will go back to 1500

probably closer to $2000

Well said

Also people, dont forget the price on the exchanges is heavily manipulated. Whales buy and sell bitcoin over the counter for 6-7-8 digits transactions and you dont know about it.

coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins

Jesus, when you look at the chart this pump since May is unreal. It was at 1000 1 month ago.

So, when the crash comes again, what should I do?

I currently have 3 BTC worth of Byteballs, because of the 20% monthly interest from the airdrops. And some Aragon cause I haven't sold it yet basically.

When BTC crashes down to $1500 (or something very low like that)
And then all coins start losing value again, nothing rises, etc... like what happened 3-4 years ago?
Then things will start slowing down, a lot less volume, whatever.
Is that the time to sell everything and go back to BTC?
it might be a year until the new BTC craze again, or more!
My plan is to buy shit at that time, but I don't know what to do before it happens to keep most of my money

That's a textbook cheetah pattern, it's about to jump upwards.

I like this goi.

Who are these dudes?

THE FED CRASHES ALL

TA is voodoo and I'm not even going to google if "cheetah pattern" exists but this post made me smile and feel happy

hopefully crashing like fuck so i can buy cheap but probably not. probably ath again soon

$1,800 soon. Screenshot this post

dying

exchanges?

Probably the US government. They took a shit ton from silk road.

One day, you'll buy the dip, but it'll dip some more. Then you'll keep buying and it'll keep dipping and dipping.

b-but bitcoin is my only way to buy ark

they auctioned them away

same guy from earlier, I have my buy-in alarms set to notify me if it drops under 2300 again. Will I buy that day? Probably not, but it'll let me know I should start paying attention again.

Short of epic mismanagement (anxiously checks calendar for Aug1) I think we'll be ok. There was a really good article I read about side-chain integration today, gave me some hope for the speci--- coin. Bitcoin. Yeah, that.

THIS
>mfw people dont understand corrections

Profit off of them?

wouldn't a hard crash of bitcoin be a signal for a hard economic collapse? In which case money is bitcoin is the least of your worries.

Dude, feline-related TA indicators are serious.
They're far more fiable than dog patterns.

Go home btc you're drunk

either way. we will have gained powerful knowledge over this new market that will benifit us at a geometric rate.
we have not lost.

You forgot about ICOs influence too.
Whenever ICO ends "devs" of the ICO sell btc for cash.

Brilliant

I am going to print post and put it up by my trading desk at work

Its going to fall a lot farther, my guess is it will stabilize around $200, similar to what happened last crash.

After three years of business classes I can almost believe this is a real thing.

$200? it will never fall that low, normies love bitcoin

jesus christ, in my 10 years on Veeky Forums this is the first time i visited Veeky Forums since i bought bitcoin during the last dip, has it been filled to the brim with shitcoin shills for a long time? just reading through the replies in this thread makes me cringe

It gets worse every day. This is like what happened to /pol/ last year.

I didnt follow crypto between 2013 and late 2016 when i was told about monero and ether. Ive only heard of litecoin before that (other than btc) and was weary of the others but admittedly I should have done more research