Whats the next normie coin that coinbase will trade?

whats the next normie coin that coinbase will trade?

the bitbeans

ripple

What I hope: DGB

The reality: Any of the 6 coins with a billion dollar marketcap

Definitely Ripple, Lisk, or Bitshares

maybe
but this guy got dubs so probably DGB

My bet is either Strat or Cripple

you both can't be THAT dense, can you?

Most likely Stratis.

DGB bagholders are going to be HILARIOUS to laugh at once they start making regret threads a week from now.

Zcash. Screencap this post.

this would be nice

the digits work in mysterious ways

Z cash and monero are the only ones that make sense.
They both have good teams and a relatively high level of intrerest and liquidity. The politics of both are toxic tho.

The bigger question is, why would Coinbase add another coin? There's nothing for them to gain by cluttering up their site even more. It would make more sense if they added something to GDAX for people who want to deal with the confusing world of crypto, but it's too much for most people.

They're not going to add a token like golem or augur that's dependent on eth. They're not going to add ETC since that's confusing as fuck for normies. They're not going to add dash since it's a clear scamcoin with low liquidity. XRP is just as scammy. NEM is a possibility but they're gunning for a similar market as XRP so who knows. It's definitely not going to be Strat since that's a shit version of ETH with demonstrably worse developers and less product. Again, they have zero reason to add another shit coin to the platform.

It's Bancor, no doubt.

Definitely the coins I hold

XRP probably

I bought at "the start" though, so I literally can't lose.

XRP or ZEC

thank god

Easy, DASH

ripple ant or Gnt

Seriously oh and aeternity but

My guess is Monero.

Love Rena

Post addresses for free Gibs

The correct answer is SYS.

GNT

I suppose it's all relative. I got in around 400 sats, and while that wasn't the absolute floor, I did manage to gain about 600% from all the DGB hype. I fucked up on RDD and on XVG, settling for far, far less than I could have gotten. I'm glad to have made what I did with DGB. There might be one final push, but I don't think it's ever seeing 2k again, especially with that autistic and unreadable roadmap they just put out.

If dubs it will be BitBeans.