Daily reminder

This is why you do not trust your wealth to an exchange. I was lucky to be able to freeze my account in time.

On a side note, is there anything that can be done short of accumulating 5BTC and wacking this dude?

how did he steal it? I dont understand

Did the exchange steal it, did your password got phissed?

do you have 2FA on?

The hacker used a keylogger to gain my password. 2fa was not enabled on my account. The malware determined what time I was inactive and gained access to my account by remotely accessing my machine. (yes, they can remote connect!) Basically he sold everything I had at below market price and bought ether strangely enough.

The amount you are shown here is the amount of ether I had left before he stole it by depositing his address.

Now I do. I Was a retard for not having it active in the first place. Yikes :/

then that's not the exchanges fault lol, you downloaded a virus

>2fa was not enabled on my account.
/thread

>>not having 2FA
you are doing great OP

>not using 2FA
JUST

*BTC trading bot that was shilled here.

>no 2fa

literally why

WTF that makes it even fucking worse

don't trust any bot you don't make yourself

you seriously trusted a bot from fucking Veeky Forums with your money??? this is the cesspool of the fucking internet

what is 2-factor?

>he didn't enable 2fa

75% of the people on Veeky Forums are hackers and want to fuck you over
Don't download anything from here.
Do you not know you are on Veeky Forums?

uhhh yeahh Ob-V!

I have the source code of the malware. So I think I will start stealing other people's cryptocurrency using reverse proxy attacks.

Perhaps you would like to download my BTCtrading bot ;)

post it. I'm game

>2fa was not enabled on my account

Tangentially related problem here, my phone has broken, now I can't 2FA. What do?

Don't you get it?

Its you from the future selling your own shitcoins and buying Ethereum. Your pass wasn't hacked, your future self knew it. Now if you can only man up and HODL

Do you want me to openly distribute malware?

Or do you want me to show you the source?

time to kill yourself desu

>his password isn't greater than 50 characters

I have already made plans for that, its not the time yet.
So what do I do in the time in between?

did you save the backup code Coinbase gives you when enabling google auth?

Thanks master!

>Coinbase
Sorry, I don't clap. But I have saved all those stupid codes that sites have given to me.
So they will deactivate 2FA system ha?

>Sorry, I don't clap

What the fuck?

Anyways, Coinbase gives you a code when you first activate Google auth in the event that you lose your phone. You can use that code and activate it from another phone or device.

>Anyways, Coinbase gives you a code when you first activate Google auth in the event that you lose your phone. You can use that code and activate it from another phone or device.
I guesses much. Thanks anyways.
>What the fuck?
Clappings, Americans, Freedoms.. Does it ring a bell?

You're stupid for not enabling 2fa, but holy shit
>The hacker used a keylogger to gain my password
This is truly retarded, how the fuck did it even happen? are you new to the internet?