Fiat is a bubble

>Fiat is a bubble
>Eth is a bubble
>Bitcoin is going to fork
>alts are going to go down with bitcoin

what the fuck am I supposed to do. Are (((they))) doing this on purpose?

hold only thing that can replace bitcoin and is supported by Putin and the IMF.......................... Eth-Bancor. i'm only going to say this once

>what do I do
Stop listening to fucking shills.

Crypto is not in a bubble.

>perfect example of the extent of the ETH bag holders delusions

(((they))) gave you an out

it's called (((BANCOR)))

I believe in crypto but it doesn't mean BTC is going to stay on top. I wish I could just HODL and forget it but everything is becoming way too uncertain now. I shouldn't have to spend hours reading and checking charts every day just so my money doesnt appear in an instant because of some bitter chinese dude.

eth isn't money

See you in the regret thread a few months from now. Once

Can you please stop shilling

Eth isn't money and was never intended to be money. It's a fact acknowledged by its own team. I hate having to argue with you rabid ethheads in every single thread.

russians and jews allying to dominate the crypto market, what could possibly go wrong?

Cigarettes arent money but are used like such in prison

Something doesnt have to be designed to be money for it to function as such

>Cigarettes arent money but are used like such in prison

So is alcohol strained through dirty socks. Doesn't mean I want to buy it.

It's a deflated balloon that should have been blown up a long time ago similar to the freegold concept. Hope it drains all the fuckng fiat wealth into the people's currency

>what the fuck am I supposed to do?
Land
Food
Guns
Gas
Precious metals

I give you a 2/10 for this shitpost. You aren't even trying.

>dude mad max lol

I guess I should really just hop into fiat until fork is resolved. worst case scenario i lose out on some gains but.

You can have all your digital gains as much as you'd like, but when financial systems collapse how do you think that the population and governments are going to react to that? Keep in mind that very few are well financially educated and will be full on panic mode when this crash happens.

If you're on their side, nothing.

Real estate is iffy. Good luck with your investment if the gov't opens a refugee center down the street.

Food is perishable, the economy has no problem producing food.

Guns, yeah, in the USA, guns are way cheap now, market is totally glutted with sweet guns everyone wants to make illegal. Sure, buy a crate of guns. The riisk is that laws might change so suddenly you can't sell them, or there won't be a grandfather clause and you gotta sell them illegally.

Oil is a horrible beast and be prepared to sit on your investment for a long-ass time. There is no oil shortage, swimming in a fucking ocean of oil right now. Don't physically store oil, it's dangerous and it goes bad after a while.

Precious metals are speculative. Prices are in constant flux. It's a negative investment, it costs money to store and guard gold. Very situational.

If you knew the stock market would collapse tomorrow, I'd buy gold at whatever price it was because the next day money would be pouring out of stocks and into gold.

Never buy physical gold unless you are okay with being ripped off and losing money.

For the apopcaylpse, I'd stockpile alcohol, whiskey, wine, mostly liquor. Storage fees, ect.

financial systems collapsing will be a boon for crypto.

crypto collapsing will require all electricity and internet to go down, if that happens we're dead anyway.

>he fell for the fork fud again

If you truly believe what you say then just sell and buy back in once it dips.

except that another possibility is that UASF succeeds early and btc shoots to 10k overnight

which is actually very likely

E Q U I T I E S

s&p500 and dow hit record highs AGAIN today

Oh god this would be beautiful.

>Never buy physical gold unless you are okay with being ripped off and losing money.
what else is there? gold shares? lmao

>UASF succeeds early

>what did he mean by this?

There's less than 2% of BIP 148 enforcing nodes, or are you referring to the miners hitting 51%?

>what else is there?
there isn't anything, that's the point of this thread

if we get 95% support it flips automatically right? Im not sure that its likely, especially with bitmain being so disagreeable, but once we hit a certain support threshhold it would cascade

95% is a MASF, not a UASF

The odds and politics of getting 95% MASF are impossible.

Did you see this ultimatum Jihan Wu is going through with? He has said he will do a hardfork to counter UASF.

I think we might see much more of a swing toward UASF from everyone when it's a choice between Segwit or a Chinese goverment crontrolled JihanCoin.

I think it might just be a way of him giving up without losing face, you know what the Chinese are like.

So you don't think btc will rocket unexpectedly ? Then sitting in fiat is a safe bet?

WHEN segwit is implemented, BTC will rocket

But nobody knows when that will happen and the two sides are extremely far apart ATM

What if it gets pushed to bip 149? I can't imagine that being good for the value of bitcoin (I'm not claiming anything about the technical merits of either proposal)

it seems like the mood on bitcointalk is that UASF will fail .. so btc will probably stagnate or dip for who knows how long