Zcash wtf

Why the fuck does no one talk about zcash. Shit is beating eth easily and just steadily climbing strong. Any idea on what the cap this summer/fall might be?

Other urls found in this thread:

posmaster.info/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Avoid anything that starts with a Z

Probably because it's obvious that Decred is going to wipe the floor with all of them based on fundamentals alone.

zcash was brought up after that JP morgan deal, but I think that it's not interesting to biz because people shill satoshi level coins here.

I think that zcash is fine, I have 4% of my portfolio in it, but i've had a lot better growth on ETH, ETC, and STRATIS, so it's just not as interesting in my financials.

getting a lot of info anons. Really appreciate hte insight.

It just seems weird that this silent wave has been rising in the background. I know it's got a comparatively low max supply. You got any guesses on it's ath this year?

Please stop posting DCR here in this cesspool. Just stake it and help it in other ways.

1zec=1btc

miners switching from eth to zec.
500+ $ soon

ZEC is great, and it had a practical usecase. Problem is that it's very new and only 1.5 million coins in supply right now. Price will be pushed down as this multiplies over the coming years. Price is way too high right now, but I see it as a good coin to keep an eye on.

How much do you need/recommend to stake? What kind of returns have you seen? I've been considering it, but don't know if it's worth the hassle to have my coins locked up for an undefined amount of time

What are the chances that multiple coins reach btc area?

I know the PoS is coming soon. And I imagine people are trying to get theirs now out of dagger-hash to get ready for staking.
What's the rate at which Zec is minted?

The minimum to stake is effectively the (lowest) price of a ticket you can get. It is well worth it if you believe in the coin, especially now with the relatively low ticket prices.

Just check the documentation linked on the main website, it explains everything, also check posmaster.info/.

Zcash is breaking out on heavy volume. Get your tickets to Lambo Land. Pic related.

theyre going to add it to alphabay July 1 you retards. Veeky Forums doesn't post about shit that will actually make them money. just scamcoins and pajeetcoins

what is alphabay and why does this bode well for zcash?

alphabay is the silk road aka the undergroud deepweb drug market. the reason why ethereum really shot to the moon in april was because it was annouced you'd be able to buy drugs in ethereum. if i wasn't balls deep in ardor i would go balls in deep zcash. except way bigger gains between now and july first than with ETH.

This right here

Zk-snarks is for fools who want buzzwords and fancy new shit just because it's new

Right now, and this can and probably will change, there is only one user crypto: xmr

Interesting. If I understand correctly this is one of the original reasons BTC rocketed, dark market use. If I also am no mistaken, Zcash is more anonymous than btc. Thanks for the input. I'm gonna buy the dip.

you're welcome. ill see you in lamboland.

Shill moar

See image.

Hopefully people buying now realize how diluted they will be after only a few years.. but due to the massive amounts of retardation around crypto with people not even understanding the very basics.. part of me doubts they do.

signed. jew trying to keep the price down lol. remember kids this place has its own CTR/Shareblue but with trading.

It looks like by the time 2018 hits the supply will double. My question is though is that it seems to be trailing btc's supply pretty evenly. If btc is projected to continue to 5k and eventually double that, why would z cash not gain at least a fraction of that in the same span. If Zcash is used to traffic illicit drugs and what not, wouldn't that increase in value, especially if it ends up being faster in transaction speed?

Also I heard a rumor that the ceo of Zcash would help authorities if Zcash was being used for illicit activities. Any truth to this?

Thanks for image, what site did you use.

How am I trying to keep the price down by sharing facts?

Maybe you don't agree with my somewhat hyperbolic generalization around crypto-holders right now – fine. It's just my opinion.

your alternative facts aren't welcome here, mordecai.

If the supply graph I have shared is not true, feel free to correct me. Unless you want to continuing to live in your own little... bubble.. :)

>help authorities
It was a stupid twitter post that caused a lot backlash and him backtracking

zcash is asic proof?