DIGIBYTE JUST RELEASED THEIR ROADMAP

DIGIBYTE JUST RELEASED THEIR ROADMAP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeanPZYeyq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Almost as ugly as the presentation

they need to hire a designer and also change their logo

DGB is still a shitcoin and whoever lost money on it deserved to.

But where is DigiSharpie?

Wow it's even shitter than I expected

the one you didn't see it and know nothing about and were manipulated into talk shit about about by whale-driven propaganda? that presentation?

>DigiHash is has been
These retards can't even read over their work to see if it makes sense.

Amateur developers.

You invested in this.

You will lose money on this.

Pajeet tricked you again.

Nice bags

DigiShit

I won't invest more in this shitcoin. Already lost 60% of my original investment

Digibyte is just a shitty ETH ripoff.

>buying at the ATH

You deserve this

dgb 20x'd my holdings. it actually gave me the breathing room to invest in other coins. so yeah i'm gonna defend this absolute underdog of a coin whenever i can. i genuinely believe in it.

It was revealed briefly at their presentation.

no one gives a SHIT

>10 FUD posts
>no explanation for why DGB isnt the fastest alt coin around with security rivaling eth

Digibytes sure has stepped on some bitchy shoes

it's like ETH but laser targeted to specific services that can be explained clearly in a single boardroom meeting. I see it more like a budget Factom to be honest.

It's nothing like ETH you mug

i actually keep considering picking up dgb after its crash, thinking it will eventually go up at some point. but i just cant shake the feeling that jared seems like a moron, and they cant give basic powerpoint presentations that look decent. they just dont instill any confidence that they know what theyre doing

SHARPIE IN POOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch him talk instead of listening to Veeky Forums hearsay. search digibyte on youtube. i was assuming the worst as well but he comes across as being competent. the sort of person that corporations would actually like to work with (ie not too bizarre/nerdy)

here
youtube.com/watch?v=SeanPZYeyq8

>BUY MY BAGS PLZ

better to have a shitty ppt than shitty tech. their tech is good and tey have a plan incl a good team. they just need to hire someone to do thei designs. wondering though why it hasnt happend yet

LMAO digiretards

enjoy those bags

DGB fudding is as strong as ever.
Remember newfags, this means it's alive and well. If it was a dead shitcoin nobody would care.

I'm a digibyte holder.
But it's still fun to make fun of digibyte

same.

hodl till 1$ though

yeah.

They can't even keep a minecraft server running. Dump this shitcoin.

Shit FUD.
The minecraft server isn't an official DGB operation.

the break-evening is soon boys

shut up shill.

The minecraft and video game shit was literally the only thing that made dgb popular and that turned out to be a scam.

Wait a sec is this actually new or old?
Digi4commits was announced forever ago and never worked out they, it seemed they kinda just abandoned it.

The road map is nice and I'm very glad that they've decided to give an update of some kind, but I really wish they would focus on less, or not promise so much, because I know an you all probably know as well, like half of the things on this won't really be in a much better state by the end of 2017. They need to cut like half of this so they can focus on less, right now as it is they're going to end up overpromising and underdelivering.
Hard to say whether their "fanbase" will actually care how much they actually deliver... but if real investors who actually do research and expect things come into the coin, and they don't deliver, things will be bad.

Should I mine DGB or Diamond (DMD)? Or both?