If you ain't getting into litecoin now you don't want a lambo

tradingview.com/chart/LTCBTC/uChEmtq4-Litecoin-Likely-to-Head-Towards-Triple-Digits-This-Year/

WE GOING TO THE MOOOON

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/satoshilite?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LTC will be worth more than BTC by the end of the year

No this always kills thread discussions. Yesterday we had two decent threads and today's one was killed by this gibs shit

I've been wondering about LTC. Thinking it may be worth buying a few (4-5 max) because why the fuck not. If it rockets it rockets. If not then meh.

Mainly thinking this because of the potential hard times ahead for BTC. I have a few K invested in BTC which I am probably going to leave in and hope it moons after aug1st, and a few hundred in ETH which is performing disappointingly atm. Why not chuck in half a dozen LTC just in case it does better?

Opinions?

LKHtEufKtR2dPuSpRQzmWBQzNa6CAGRR61
Gib pls

Delete your post please before this thread is ruined

LNQnDLe7AdCwussuXaWGyrd1acopmtXFip

thanks

LeDEt5Rooou7Ktymub3mCitdoNPxdoxjhS

*please and thank you

LTGMDC5jNTb8WZ6MVUdS8cY92hMAAmG9wr

Thanks for the help

You can't go wrong with just 5 or so, go for it bud

what exactly does lightning network add to LTC?

What in the fuck happened to LTC in 2013 though? Jeez, what a crash.

Is it happening again?

Like you said though, can't go wrong just buying 5 or so

what are them weird squigglies by your dollars

GBP, I'm a britfag, sorry m9

Btc crashed the plane with no survivors.

Back then it had the only fiat gateway, so everything died with it.

Now there are options, so we'll see what happens next crash. It all depends on what the bubble pop trigger is

All cryptos crashed around that period, believe it was because some BTC exchange got hacked and some doubts around crypto currency in general

Ah, was that the great Mt Gox crisis?

It looks like LTC is at an ATH right now so I'm reluctant to go in. I just sold half of my ETH because it's been fucking me off recently that I will use to buy a bunch of LTC. This way I am not chucking in more of my fiat money

It's not going back below 26, it probably won't get much lower than this. Now is the time to buy in, if you didn't earlier this month

>It's not going back below 26

What makes you think that? Statements with such certainty ought not to be spoken IMO, we see how often economists are wrong about things

I think it's stability and general sideways movement are going to make it attractive to people looking to get out of BTC and ETH on August 1.

A good place to park money while the dust settles given that it is cheap and so are it's fees.

What happens on august 1?

BTC fork.
It's a fud campaign by people who think BTC will crash once it splits but nothing happened to ETH when it forked

All my cash is tied up.
Only think I can do is convert my ETH to LTC but I don't want to

Be on the right side of history.

Just bought ten

>BTC fork.
>It's a fud campaign

Oh, my sweet summer child

I recommend putting all your money into Litecoin in December it will of tripled.

lol it will be 200$

can someone explain to me why litecoin's prices are always so stable? even when btc and eth are crashing it barely changes.

you're in a wizard thread, hairy.

Seconding this, Litecoin is the mystery of crypto

Personally I think that it's stability will tempt many people in the long run. LTC could actually take off and become a serious competitor to BTC because of its reliability and stability, and its faster speed and lower transaction costs

i think people are starting to see it as a refuge from the coming fork

bought 100, lets see where this goes

just look at the market depth on LTC-USD and buy it good god

What happens if/when eth forks again in November? If you control your keys, will you get free ETC2?

Stability is good. That's what makes a good store of value if you're not into wild speculation like the entire crypto market. LTC is legit a good place to park your money because it does one thing well like Bitcoin minus the controversies. It will have a good future. Slow and steady wins the race.

it will crash if it forks, look at the set up for the crash lmao

however, I doubt it will fork

jihan will likely pussy out because he knows it'll crash btc, and the only reason he blocks segwit is for asicboost monies

>stable
it recently went 11x in 7 weeks

No, the entire market did.

uh no. bitcoin was far more stable and didn't move anywhere near 11x

LTC is severely undervalued

I do agree

Agreed. It's not too dissimilar from Bitcoin, so nothing highly experimental or promises of vaporware tech. But at the same time it basically has everything that Bitcoin WANTS to have but can't due to political infighting. It's got Segwit, Lightning Network, faster confirmation times, etc. From a market standpoint, it's been stable as a fucking rock. Sure, it has some small rises and dips, but if you're someone who wants some stability while riding out Bitcoin's August 1st drama, then Litecoin is probably the best choice for that. It's actually quite odd that it hasn't mooned given how attractive of a coin it is. I suspect more people will see it as the safe haven for storing value as Bitcoin's possible suicide approaches.

it did moon. it went over 1000% in late march to early may while btc went 70-80%

does anyone on biz know what percentages are?

You don't know how market cap relate to how much something can move, clearly.

when you see people starting to spew this in troll boxes you know the end is near.. i haven't seen it as much this bubble.. so i'm optimistic

the fork will definitely do something to the price when you consider the fact that 2 chains is a possibility.. so btc will be one price and btc classic will be another.. they should add to the price of 1 btc before the split.. it's gonna do something to the price for sure.. who knows what tho

will someone explain why the ching chong chinamen like lightcoin? why does it appeal to them? mining investments?

twitter.com/satoshilite?lang=en