BitBay General #5

BitBay General

Mossad Shills Pls Go Edition

BitBay (BAY) is the world’s first FULLY FUNCTIONAL (RIGHT NOW) decentralized market client that utilizes double deposit escrow. The highly anticipated rolling peg is anticipated to be complete around the end of this year. Eliminate the middlemen, save some money, TRADE YOUR CRYPTO FOR FIAT, 100% safely, from the comfort of your own home.

LINK TO DESCRIPTION OF LATEST UPDATES IN MARKET CLIENT (YUGE!)
bitbay.market/performance-upgrade-bitbay-client-version-1-27/

ANN Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

Invitation to BAY community Slack (600 Members)
bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Exchanges:
Bittrex
C-CEX
PoSW

Twitter:
twitter.com/bitbayofficial

Official Website:
www.bitbay.market

CoinMarketCap:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbay/

Wall of Features (current and upcoming)
bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

Github:
github.com/dzimbeck/BitBay

Commercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-K0qxvsRU
youtube.com/watch?v=nrXm03ZSr_0 (Espanol)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhwM3cH_Kgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a shitcoin or not? Your website looks terrible

Bitbay has the most tech in crypto! I don't understand why people don't invest in actual tech. But will invest in promises. That's very risky but people don't seem to care.
Bitbay have the best coding on crypro!

Anyone who says otherwise hasn't downloaded the market

check'd

but BitBay is 100% definitively not a Shitcoin. I would encourage anyone reading this to join our Slack and talk to the team if you have any questions or concerns with the platform.

It is literally fully functional right now, both public and private markets.

Because the website is dogshit

I am interested, can you redpill me without sending me to that mess of a domain

Here's a basic gestalt

Thx OP

Your welcome, I shill for good and not evil

Gotten Comfy 5x gains over the last few months.

HODLing for the moon when people wake up to the new ebay.

Got another $300 in after the dip from 6 cents. Its all up from here.

It probably won't moon until we begin the real marketing push sometime in the next month or two with the revamped website. I think we're losing a lot of attention because we haven't been focusing on the shallow level appeals, so i'm excited for that to change with the new marketing team.

What is the target price of this coin? I thought I read in an earlier thread it was $1 but I just wanted to check

We're hoping to peg it to a dollar but obviously that will depend on market forces around the time of the peg. The true goal is not to raise the price of our coin based on speculation, but to implement a marketplace that is intuitive enough for the average consumer to utilize and create value through eliminating middlemen.

Quite a mouthful but it's true.

bitbay is the ultimate shitcoin

trying to compete against ebay is one thing
trying to compete against ebay with a shitcoin is another
trying to compete against ebay with a shitcoin that uses a retarded escrow system that demands absurd liquid cash holdings for any real business is another thing all together.

That would be a fetal flaw in-and-of itself, but no, this shitcoin goes the extra mile! The escrow system DOES NOT WORK. I don't mean it's buggy, it does not work conceptually:

Buyer buys $thing for $1, Buyer & Seller put $1 each in escrow. This ensures no one gains from dishonesty, right? -- W R O N G -- If "Buyer" is malicious competition, for example, they can buy then refuse to agree to release funds, they get $thing (so don't really lose anything) while Seller is out both $thing AND the escrow funds!

Nice market you got there

Makes sense. Thanks for the response

Having used it plenty of times, it makes me so happy to see Syscoin cucks like you come and try to ruin my thread.

You're welcome. Always a pleasure.

How much bitbay do you think one should purchase in todays market. im in the 5 digits now, but considering going towards the 6 figure range. i sold all my eth, lc, ark,strat because i didnt have enough in it to were id make a significant profit. i was able to come up in each though

lol people still holding this scam...
Its ok newfags, you will learn.

Go back to bitcointalk. You and your suspicious ellipses can fuck off.

I can't help but notice you didn't refute anything I said

Face it, bitbay is a shitcoin based on retarded ideas that don't work even conceptually

bitbay.market/blogs

- Consistent client updates since 2015, each one being of substance
- Inherent value (cutting out middlemen = saving $$$)
- One of the most transparent teams in crypto, we're available in the Slack 24/7 to answer questions (including myself)
- Almost no marketing, made it this far on solid tech alone
- A decentralized market client that actually works, right now, 100%

No offense but I'm on the BitBay team and I think you are quite misinformed.

I'm a bit bearish on the market as a whole at the moment, so perhaps there will be a better entry point. Naturally it depends on how much you believe in the project, or you will never feel safe, but as a rule I try to hold at least 6 digits of BAY at all times.

That being said, our marketing team is consolidating and preparing for our next big push any day now, so I expect great things for the price in the next quarter.

yes, i have realized that if you want to make any kind of small fortune in the crypto currency world, you one must own at least 6 figures. i met another dude on Veeky Forums the other day who has about 1,000,000 bit bay

I apologize for your misunderstanding of DDE but I assure you, it is a better way of doing business.

This video is old but helps to explain double deposit escrow in further detail:
youtube.com/watch?v=WhwM3cH_Kgk

Just to clarify for noobs:

What this guy says is will (if everything works as intended ofc) not work, because of two reasons:
1. The client has a built-in reputations system so if the malicious competition tries to pull this off regularly it will naturally gain bad reputation.

2. As far as I know, the person who makes the contract can chose escrow values, so for example he can demand a 2$ escrow of the opposition while he himself only puts in 1$ when selling this hypothetical 1$ item.

Exactly. The reputation system alone will mitigate much of the damage done by huge faggots who seek to blow up deposits (which there is literally zero financial incentive to do given the DDE system). It's comfy

Smooth. I'm not buying that much desu, holding 100k but will probably shovel in more When the cosmetic aspects of the project are approached. Without this heavy duty shilling I probably wouldn't have invested but OP doesn't sound like too big a faggot on this one.

i only have 40k. i definitely want to his at least 100k