SIACOIN, get on board before it is too late!

Get on board SIA before it is too late. This one is going to the moon and beyond.

ibtimes.co.uk/sia-takes-cloud-giants-blockchain-based-decentralised-storage-1625126

inc.com/brian-d-evans/blockchain-tech-company-sia-siacoin-could-disrupt-dropbox-and-amazon.html

I just did you a favor, think of me when you bought your lambo.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ReB8Fmu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It works user, but there is no point to it. Normies dont want to bother with shit like that and your files are spreaded all over the inter + storage is a lot cheaper to buy for MEGA corporations.

Dem digitz don't lie. Upped my numbers today during the dip.

I'm setting up a reseller service to sell Sia to normies at 200% markup (still cheaper than other cloud storage). R8 my business plan.

Only blessed sharp eyed ones will notice, and they shall bath in fortune.

lol I have 4380 sia

Literally the most undervalued Crypto right now, if you're not holding Siacoin then you'll stay poor

Kek speaks... I listen. Just put in a buy order for 0.05btc

I'm seeing a distinctive trianguloni forming here my dudes. Time to relax.

Kek @ this newfag. Clearly that's a bearded reverse jewish princess in the works, but we will have to wait for the schnozz to form to be sure.

Holding 50k, im ready

Holding 2.5K.

Yeah but what about the butterpatent line forming at the score field on the left? Surely we're looking at a di-boot kicker on the 20th! I like money! Let's go boys!

Holding 267k since last year.
Felt so good when sia started rising

Redpill me on SIA vs Storj?

Check those digits.

SIA is a piece of shit ETH ripofff.

Sia is decentralized, nothing else is as of yet, there is no competition

well lets hope it hits the same numbers as ETH and I will be in lamboland foreal

I bought some Sia a while back and I thought i had a lot. 267k. wow

share the wealth friendly generous user

e702241e9aafd812c4fdc2a82524abbf992c13330c7c0204c7d5b0e6973b4eb704bbba8f616f

Good bait

not going to happen..
$1/Sia would be a $26,899,479,489 market cap...
Current market cap of ETH is $33,621,546,228

are you referring to the eth that does literally nothing and somehow has a billion dollar market cap or some other useless thing called eth?

Do yourself a favour and sell that shit asap, only buy stocks that could actually have some utility, like bitcoin or Siacoin

>Normies dont want to bother with shit like that
it's not marketed to normies, it's marketed to enterprise

So what?? Sia is a direct competitor to the likes of Dropbox/Amazon, it could easily reach a market cap in the tens of billions.

I feel you, holding 300k since last year
Only selling this when we hit $1

>my sundries corner shop is a direct competitor to amazon
>therefore it will definitely reach tens of billions of dollars cap

i just bought 110k units of sia at 161. Good or bad buy?

It does have utility user. It has become the de facto platform for investors in /crypto/.

SIA discord discord.gg/ReB8Fmu

>my sundries corner shop is 10-8x cheaper than walmart
>therefore it will fail

Once proof of burning gets implemented, supply will greatly decrease. 1$ is possible.

Quick question:

Let's suppose you can pay 1 Sia to store 1 Gigabyte of data on the Sia network. Let's say 1 Sia is worth 0.50 USD.

If the value of Sia coin increases, and you use Sia coin to pay for storage, wouldn't a rise in the value of Sia coin make storage more expensive?

Suddenly, if Sia is worth 2 USD, you'd be paying $2.00 USD for 1 Gigabyte of storage.

How does Sia solve this problem?

1 sia = 1 terabyte nigger.

>t. Someone who hosts a storage node