I have £10,000 ($12,805). What should I invest in?

I have £10,000 ($12,805). What should I invest in?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DMB_BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zcash

>I'm a faggot

Litcoin

Zcoin

Buy some rare pepes.

DGB please so I can unload my bags

DMB pretty new pretty nice. but dont invest all, only few hundred.

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DMB_BTC

a haircut that makes u look less autistic

My haircut doesn't look autistic :(

Vertcoin.

You'll be able to afford 5 BNT when the markets open

Monday keep your eyes peeled on bittrex and polo and wait for bancor to be listed, it will go up x3 and then it'll crash.

Stratis

MYST
DCR
Stratis

ARK.

Triple your gains in a couple of months.

ETH, it will go to 1000.

ethereum classic is the safest best

HAHAHAHAHA

no idea what you are talking about, cause I'm not a fag.

Wait a bit, the market is going to crash soon.

Get Litecoin while it's still $30.

ZenCash is the only one that has yet to pump yet and is still in the accumulation phase, all the rest in this thread you've missed the boat on

these

buy verge and be rich

BitBean

MNE not even kidding

Pandacoin (PND)

Funny how pretty much every post here is suggesting fucking coins. This board has derailed completely, forget about all the other thousands smarter investment options.

Ark will make you rich beyond belief. Just absolutely unbelievable tech behind this coin.
t. Bitcoin holder since 2011. Ethereum holder since it was $1.

Probably ark while its cheap.

Kys nocoiner cuck

Stratis

NGR

Wait until July 31st then buy Bitcoin as i just know lots of people will dump them before the fork, you'll probably pick them up at around $1000. Come 2 months later and they will be at $3000.

Badabing!

Here is one for free.
Pepe is sad he missed the Bancor ICO.

buy rope and hang yourself before ahmed runs you over

Dont joke about this shit, it's serious business over here.

OP here. I live in Jersey so it's not really a concern like it is on the mainland.

If I have a different ID it's because I'm on my phone.

MobileGo. Its cheap right now. Sub $2. It will be $5 by the end of the month and $10 by fall.

>GBP
gold/silver split and start praying your incompetent government is not forced to adopt the euro

GNCA

Nobody pays attention to stocks on this board anymore but that's where the money is

the dip.

>GNCA
what? on NASDAQ its a bag... a heavy bag. don't get into the stock market bubble, kids!!!!

Doesn't seem like a bad idea desu. Don't the Jews store their wealth in gold? I figure they've got to have a few good strategies to making money.

KYS if you are afraid of arabs... dude, our country takes in the most of all refugees, in percent.
There's no problem. Only fashists say there is a huge problem.

The UK has a poverty problem, THATs the truth. That's why they can't stop whining. The land of the stock market.

The UK does not have a poverty problem at all fag.
Also, what is your country, pray tell?

This is smart

I've got most my stake in LTC right now. It either remains stable or rockets. I'm happy with either.

>terrorism is a poverty problem

whew lad

We are not afraid of them, we are concerned that the backpacks they wear could be dangerous.

If you want the best shot at being a millionaire, Ripple XRP.

I fuckin try to not be islamaphobic, but when Ahmed walks by with his bulky ass backpack I cannot help but wonder

Just bought a $300 Ettinger wallet with some crypto earning change I withdrew. You fugly brits sure do make some nice things.