Guys DGB is dead and we all know it. Im glad I got out when I did and still turned a profit...

Guys DGB is dead and we all know it. Im glad I got out when I did and still turned a profit. Can everyone dump the most suicidal digibro memes for the bagholders lmfao

>mfw DGB

This bag on my back is a symbol of loyalty

I bought 3M DGB at 1250 sat yesterday. Screen cap this faggot.

See you on the moon fellas. Our rocket is fueling

Do you remember a couple months back when XRP hit 7k and then dropped down to 2.4k for a while?

It spent like a month between 2.4k-3.3k and then finally blew up to 20k+ before dipping back down to 10k.

How can you be so sure DGB won't be a similar thing?

DGB is going to make a lot of non believers very upset. The suicide hotline won't have enough operators to pick up all the calls.

DigiByte CEO discussing future revenue strategies at CitiBank presentation 2017

Did the guy ever send the coins?

Jesus fucking Christ it's only been correcting for 10 days you guys are so fucking short sighted

Ever since that flat headed greasy haired faggot with the problem glasses in his pajamas danced around on YouTube at "DGB crashing 60%", I've never been so emotionally invested in a coin before. What a sham video. DGB is up big league since last month. Whoever sees it as crashing is just retarded. Hold your coins and accumulate lads. FUD is alive and strong and you know exactly what that means.

Nakamoto here, reminding you to sell before this dips into the abyss.

fudders are still there, this means DGB is still well.

DGB is longterm.

T. Regretful DGB Holder

>not hodling the coin chosen by kek

Are u serious user???

some say he's still waiting for the tx to process