Shitcoin detector

It's got a really solid dev team!
>a bunch of college-dropout babby web ""devs""

Read the whitepaper!
>a hastily written, non-peer reviewed clusterfuck of buzzwords and shoddy, bombastic arguments

It's a long term hold!
>ah yes, like the other hundreds of coins that ended up being "long term holds"

The only thing keeping the price down is a whale/bot!
>it's just that everyone is trying to sell off their remaining shitcoins

The lead dev did X for Y!
>some literal who lacking any significant education or impact did something vaguely related to X while being employed in some way that is distantly related to Y, which in any case does not translate in any way to cryptocurrency

Have I missed anything?

Examples of this:

DigiByte
Ark
Mooncoin
BNT
FirstBlood
BitBeans

etc

Don't forget my favorite

"It's got solid fundamentals"
>I have no understanding of the technology behnd this so I'l say something vague and general so I don't look like a retard

I'd add STRAT the original niggercoin

This is why I invest in BitBay.

Official list of non shitcoins:

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash - actual private transactions innovated by a collaboration of top recognized researchers in the field with an underlying theoretical underpinning, instead of "lol just mix it enough times and people will be too lazy to trace it back"

What am I missing here? Has to have a short explanation.

Ark is not in this cathegory
Main dev is a rocket enginner who worked FOR ESA, previously worked on LSK and has a 20 years experience in programming
Not investing in it is just dumb get in while its still under 1 dollar

Let him do his own research. It's his loss.

>But if it only takes x% of $huge_market!

>ARK
>building bridges for all blockchains is a bad thing

By OP's points every single fucking coin beyond bitcoin will suck ass

>>The only thing keeping the price down is a whale/bot!
this was actually true for ark and confirmed by bittrex

Let's see:

>ETH
Bubbled due suckers buying all the ICOs. Retarded launch. Casper doesn't work. Doesn't scale. Scamcoin.

>STRAT
Clonecoin of a scamcoin, only difference is it uses C#... so fucking what. Too late to bank in. Classic second attemp (and failure) to reach ath, then stagnation.

>IOTA
100% premined scificoin with an ugly total supply number. Probably super shit coin distribution and dump waiting to happen. Sci-fi nonsense and more void promises

>BAT
Ridiculous coin distribution, already pump and dumped and stagnating for life. Useless token.

>ARK
Nobody can explain why this is worth shit, of no use, stagnating.

>MAID
Vaporware

>Ripple
not even a blockchain

>NEM
same

>ETC
Barry Shillbert's pump and dump.

>PIVX
stagnating pump and dumped clone of scamcoin

>all those fucking ICO tokens
Useless stagnating crap

I could go on.

And yeah I made a lot of money on all this crap. So don't worry, I'm not salty or a nocoiner at all. Just being honest.

Ethereum isn't a coin. Ether is a shitcoin though. You can tell because people don't know the difference between the two or what it does but still buy it.

>FirstBlood
>shitcoin
pick one

Link?

It's really cheap right now!

>multi million euro marketcap for something with no tangible direction or use in sight, which is in fact a slight variant of a different coin with no tangible direction or use in sight

Let him do his own research!

>let me hold these bags in peace

>rocket engineer
'no'
he's some guy who did some lowbrow maritime work for fisheries related to satellite imagery, if you actually read his LinkedIn

I don't have a stringent definition of coin, I'm trying to lay out the actually innovative, reasonable, and competent systems in this space.

Why 1ST?

non shitcoin list
>eth

kek

I just started trading, when do you think this shit will collapse? Will bitcoin drop too? The price rises on everything the last few months makes me think it will go back down to its pre bubble levels of maybe 500-1000

bitbay is the ultimate shitcoin

trying to compete against ebay is one thing
trying to compete against ebay with a shitcoin is another
trying to compete against ebay with a shitcoin that uses a retarded escrow system that demands absurd liquid cash holdings for any real business is another thing all together.

That would be a fetal flaw in-and-of itself, but no, this shitcoin goes the extra mile! The escrow system DOES NOT WORK. I don't mean it's buggy, it does not work conceptually:

Buyer buys Thing for $1, Buyer & Seller put $1 each in escrow. This ensures no one gains from dishonesty, right? -- W R O N G -- If "Buyer" is malicious competition, for example, they can buy then refuse to agree to release funds, they get Thing, so don't really lose, while Seller is out both Thing AND the escrow funds!

BitBay? More like ShitBay

Not this again.

user, the market is volatile, it has been like this since the beginning and people are saying that's a bubble since 2012. Do not believe all this retarded nonsense and fear mongering made by people who started trading 2 months ago.

We're not in a bubble, market is just having a correction. Market has literally no reason to collapse right now.

The shilling for bitb seems much more playful, openly bullshit. Sprouting your beans, family friendly coin with tv show, image memes. It's as silly and retarded as the mascot.

all i got from this thread was litecoin is next pump and dump lol

i guess you're right im just a fearful normie

Well, it's okay to be skeptical and careful. It's just that this 'bubble hysteria is driving me insane lately.

Like, if you stop to think about it, why would the market crash right now? Right when countries and companies are finally beginning to adopt crypto technology, when people from outside are finally starting to take an interest in crypto and the concept is starting to hit mainstream? It's literally on its booming phase, not crashing phase.

It's because tech stocks are crashing. They'll correct themselves and we'll be fine.
In fact we'll probably be back on the upswing after they stop dropping.

>good tech
kek

Thank you user, seems like a clear-eyed take. Could you give me thoughts on Lisk, Humaniq, WAVES, Factom? Or any others really.

fuck you faggot.

>Mooncoin
>shitcoin

Pick one

t. butthurt bagholder