I am newfag asking for advice!

Does this show price is gona go high or low?
Please answer me!
Thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S2237688
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this one doesnt provide much info
id say it looks like its going down

It shows you literally nothing.

Looks like another Shitcoin to me. Higher Sell Wall than Buy Wall.

I would dump

How can I than decide? :D

Since there is no volume, it can go where the smallest whale wants it to go, u vant predict it.

In my option it shows there are a lot of people ready to sell when it goes higher. So hard for it to pump I think

First of all zoom out to 100%

Second of all, it shows demand based on ORDERS PLACED.

green = buy orders
red = sell orders

A higher amount of green = high demand (price going up)
A higher amount of red = high supply (price going down)
Remember, this is only the ORDERS THAT HAVE BEEN PLACED.

Many people don't place orders until something is going to happening or is happening... meaning, there's a big chunk of traffic this does not account for.

Thank you. Helps alot.

Still would you buy or stay away?
This is 100%

I hope you're not investing your parents money right now

I wouldn't buy but that has nothing to do with the graph. I only buy things I've researched and I haven't researched that one

what do you look for in a cryptocurrency?

other than identifying the evident shitcoin like NGR and bitbean

I look for a low supply, low price, low marketcap but with great technology.

Anything that has a focus on DECENTRALIZING a new industry or idea... because I think that is the basis of the paradigm shift.

Good examples imo are
>SHIFT
>ARK
>NAV
>MYST

IPFS coins are literal GOLD imo
Coins that do something to advance the blockchain are GOLD

If they meet these requirements and have a low supply (100mil or less, give or take) and are still sub $2-$3/coin I think it's a good deal

parkbyte is a shit coin

if I remember correctly, parkbyte just went through an accumulation phase

However, given that you are interested in it as a new fag, it must've spiked recently

If it's already high now, do not buy it. I made a post about it a few days ago, might as well check on it now.

yeah parkbyte is fine to buy

however given that it is a low volume shit coin on a giant exchange like bittrex you might hold it for weeks before it does anything. I don't think parkbyte will take weeks, but you never knkow

if you are looking for shitcoins in accumulation mode, use poloniex instead. Smaller amount of coins and they go on rotation frequently for pumps.

Thank you user. Any ther advice?

>Any ther advice?

don't even consider buying a coin unless you've researched it and understand what it does... NEVER buy one that you just read a thread about on Veeky Forums without having looked it over extensively

I will, thank you user sensei.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S2237688

check out this old thread OP