ETH will crash they said

>ETH will crash they said
>Buy DGB instead they said

>tfw digicucks really fucked you over

Do people have no patience; Don't you notice that we are in bear and market and DGB is still stable at 1200 sat.

I was told here to sell my eth and buy dgb because eth might only increase a few % but dgb could go up loads! It did. But the month before i bought it.

Yay

>t. lazy eth shill who can't see past the day to day and shits on every other coin there is

Wait a day.

i'm not selling my DGB >:3

DGB is online slightly better than meme coins.

MUH MINECRAFT

>i hate money
>i hate lambos

Actually i hate both of those things.

DGB will replace bitcoin.

people need to stop shill of DGB

it is a gem but so much trash talk makes me want to puke.

DGB in free fall again. below 1K sat soon?

>buying a coin that's only use is on a heavily modded minecraft server that literally no one plays on

should have gotten into bitbeans instead

This fudding is really terrible.
It's the same thing said over and over again.
Does anybody doing this really think it's effective? You can't drive the price down that low with these buy orders.

only morons are buying now. Let that thing sink completely till it reach 500 sat. and then buy a shitload again, wait for 2000 sat , and dump it. Rinse & repeat.

Sorry, 500 sats was already attempted. It barely broke 900. This is looking exactly like the dump from 900, it will hover under half of the ATH until a pump. If this is correct, it's gonna go above 2k next time.

ok 900 whatever, ill take that and in 2 weeks cash in at 2K sat

Idiots. I can't be the only one who saw the SELL wall at 1179 that was 60btc gone in 1 minute from a whale. They are accumulating. There is no doubt. Who buys that much at one time? It's manipulated you idiots. DGB is going through the fucking atmosphere we just don't know exactly when.

You should have taken that already.
Again, buy support is really strong for it to break very low. This is the biggest dip in a couple days, if you want to buy in you best prepare.
It's having legitimate difficulty going under 1200.