ZEN

Are there really still people out there buying this piece of shit scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/movrcx
pastebin.com/3ZSbQY3h
pbs.twimg.com/media/DB0j_RyUwAAZZ8E.jpg
blog.zencash.io/zencash-status-update-thursday-june-8-2017/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8hnkXAUV_ewJ:https://blog.zencash.io/zencash-status-update-thursday-june-8-2017/ &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bought a little. Low market cap means big gain potential. Why do you say it's a scam?

LOL are you fucking kidding me

how new are you?

do you have an actual argument?

he doesnt

Lol you're gonna get ass-fucked newfag. You should look into this coin.

if you don't know the history of this coin, yet are investing your money into it, I can't help but call you a retard. I'm sorry. But it's retarded.

If you want to do some research, google Joshua Yabut.

more non-arguments devoid of any facts of meaningful information. wow, thanks for sharing your wisdom

i aint tho

i mine it and dump it but it aint a scam

Stop being mad because you are holding bags

>spoonfeed me

twitter.com/movrcx

pastebin.com/3ZSbQY3h

pbs.twimg.com/media/DB0j_RyUwAAZZ8E.jpg

blog.zencash.io/zencash-status-update-thursday-june-8-2017/ (I know it's a page not, found, that's the point)

Cached version: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8hnkXAUV_ewJ:https://blog.zencash.io/zencash-status-update-thursday-june-8-2017/ &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

i'm still not seeing an argument. the price went down? So what? That happens with every coin. Regarding the replay attack threat, that's already been fixed.

enjoy becoming memes when this rises from this fuckery

That Dev is gone and that Bug is also fixed yesterday in a Fork

how about you keep up with the news m8?

Oh, so you didn't read anything at all then? The fact that the ZEN team was discussing keeping the exploit private from the exchanges, basically risking the money of all of their investors? Or how about the fact that Joshua admits that NONE of the new features in the ZEN white paper are actually in the production code?

>i'm still not seeing an argument. the price went down? So what?

That was Joshua selling off his holdings you moron

I actually think it's hilarious that people like you can get so caught up in this bubble that ANYthing has potential as long as the market cap is low

Pro-tip: this team has no actual developer and have demonstrated they have NO ETHICS whatsoever. When the price gets high enough, prepare for them to dump on your asses and retire on Dominica because that IS what will happen. And meanwhile they will hold ZCL and make money off that coin as well since they fleeced everyone with their 1:1 giveaway.

...and the crowd goes silent.

what else is there to say if you're just going respond with "retard" and "moron"? why bother having a discussion with you?

I'm the only one here that has laid out facts showing that the team is unethical, manipulated the market, lied to exchanges, lied to users about feature implementation, removed blog posts from their own site that referred to the organizational and technical problems, etc, etc

There are 10000000x coins out there, I just don't understand why anyone would want to give these guys their money when it's clear they want to rape you

Sorry just busy. just made an extra BTC from QRL.
tell me whats wrong with speculation?

nothing wrong with speculating

the problem is basing your speculation on the ethics of a coin team that has already demonstrated they will fuck you over in a moment's notice

Not to mention the incredible downward pressure this coin will have from all of the people that got royally fucked by the team

gradually recovering from said pressure.
The team wants this coin to succeed.
One retaliatory child Dev on the other hand?

There is a team, a bunch of dev's and some big whales getting behind this. The brat dev exposed a zero day exploit that was in discussion with exchanges that froze wallets. He went nuts and then the team had to scramble to fix it. Also, what have they done that's unethical? They scrambled to fix a bunch of shit from shitty code written by the original shit dev.

rape enthusiasts.

still sounds like one can't cluster fuck, it's amazing to me the lengths and effort people go into creating a new coin and pissing away their money just because they're butt hurt over a founder's reward.

I think they want to do something diff idk. I saw a blog post that they want to dashify zcash which would be pretty sick. Imagine dash but with a privacy option that's actually good and not just a nonsense mixer.

it was a cluster fuck, admitted.
although, If you can't see the potential for one of the biggest meme launches then why are you trading alts?

and the tard goes silent....?

>HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH MY INVESTMENT STRATEGY, HE MUST BE RETARDED

Just trying to help some newfriends out that might not be familiar with this coin or its unethical foundation

>Pro-tip: this team has no actual developer
1. Team has active Dev's and are procuring more

>and have demonstrated they have NO ETHICS whatsoever
2. They disclosed all of this in the ANN. Bittrex are actively working with them. hence the Wallet issues.

When the price gets high enough, prepare for them to dump on your asses and retire on Dominica because that IS what will happen.
3.Retire on Dominica? you would know that will happen only because you pulled out that FACT out of your ass.

and
>And meanwhile they will hold ZCL and make money off that coin as well since they fleeced everyone with their 1:1 giveaway.
4. the lead dev ran back to ZCL and now ZCL have no trust in him.

Who could have imagined.
That kid is fucked.

what strategy Einstein?
Don't buy this because it's a scam?
Do you like money?
WHO DOESN'T
come on and not buy this scam every body

You are weak

possible ZCL holder promoting FUD??
could that happen in this case?

Sold ZEN at $16.

No ragrets.

> ITT kikes talk down anyone else mentioning ZEN before it blows, all while hoarding bags behind the curtain

not true josephe.
but OP is not ready for what happens next

so, essentially what ethereum devs did? except in that case tehy actuall lost millions of peoples money?

Who you talking to?

I mean, Why?

Isn't this the coin that forked from ZCL with the only difference being that the devs steal 12% of every mined block?

yes. that is the only difference.
absolutely.
Why not ask the obvious question and not do any research?

how can any of you even deny this as being anything but on the same track as bitbean, mooncoin, ARK or any of the others? Look at the fucking chart--how much more obvious can this accumulaiton phase be?

ZCL holders must be shitting bricks.
Why the shit show of fud?
one week since launch and this is being gunned down wholesale.
get's the Pistachios Poppin

remember, its a low volume coin thers a max of 21million of it, and with more people hodling liquidity will dry up and prices willl skyrocket. The only issue is being able to actual find the other side of the market when you go to sell these

t-samefag.

when this gains some maturity you will sell pretty easy.

why are you here?

you seem angry, let me guess you fell for the ARK meme?

What makes this dev team better than the ZECC team? The only reason ZCL forked from Zcash is to avoid the 20% fee. So you're telling me that Zen will moon because they added the fee back? Oh, and messaging, THE next-gen blockchain tech.

>ZCL
Do you think zcl will go even more down than 0.001 btc?
I already lost 2 btc in value after the fork because stupid faggots sold zcl with a loss right after the wallet was up again after the fork.
I'm thinking about buying more zcl to break even more easily. What's your opinion on that idea? Can it go even lower? Does this coin have no future and will be delisted?

ARK i bought at 4800. no meme.
I was supporting both. It's what I saw going down with that spazz of a dev I did not like.

ZCL crew are not assholes
ZEN crew are not either.
but that twat is there in the open for anybody to decide what kind of person he is.

Maybe he is capable but what a cunt for doing that.

The ZEN team are fixing/have fixed this debacle.
If you have beef. understandable but many have none.

Since when is ARK a meme?

i'm not angry user.
but I hope when you see some bullshit go down I hope you speak up from time to time.

So you bought high?
but it's not your fucking fault no?
you could blame Veeky Forums for your decisions on what to buy
call people angry when in fact you are the loser in this case