ARK dropping like shit

I ll never be rich. -20%

That is your cue to accumulate more, impatient one.

ARK is a piece of shit ripoff of ETH,

Best time to buy.

has anyone made any profit off ark?
all i see is loss threads everyday.
what ark holders look like

you should definitely sell

PAY THE TOLL.

yeah I bought in at 18k satoshis, wish I bought more

x4

kek

I've heard that ARK is shit, does it really have a future?

price is kept down by a bot
ark will make you rich in the future, no other new coin has a dev team like it, a real usecase like it or networking like it

how many coins you got?

I bought in at 20k sats you faggots jelly or what I can watch this bot roll all day and still make a win

Lol same bought at 17k these guys are so dumb for buying something that just mooned, I already pulled out my original investment and still have 2k ARK so IDGAF

>a real usecase
Plz explain

smart bridges, aka an API to all important blockchains

You stupid fucks want to get rich in one week.And yes you will never be rich.

Sell your shit and look for another coin to lose more money.

Yeah, I keep buying at 29k and selling at 33k. Done this about 10 times since Saturday.

It's only been out 3 months ffs

you'll never be rich because you're an impatient 12 year old who expects a coin to moon after you buy it, and starts bitching when it doesn't

Most current Veeky Forums Arkholders are newfriends who bought at the ATH a week ago, and expected to be signing paperwork at the lambo dealer today

Personally, I bought the bulk of mine at $.30 but it's a long term hold. I did admittedly get excited and bought more at the ATH though.

this thread is full of fudders who want cheap ark, they know it's going to be big and want to accumulate cheap ark as long as they can.

I trade it daily, 20% reliable gain

I think I know who's behind the bot

bought early unlike OP
sold at huge profits OP is a newfag

Teach me your ways, sensei. I am moving to a different country in a few days and need a way to make money.

Do you time the peaks? Follow bot activity or volume? I'm going to be playing with about 300USD and could use some advice

other than Bancor which does almost the same thing and the COMIT network developed by TenX which does almost exactly the same thing, then yeah. I say this as an ARK holder, rooting for ARK.