Know nothing about ethereum

>know nothing about ethereum
It's a scam!

>know a little bit about ethereum
It's the turing-complete blockchain that can run anything! Its value is limitless!

>know a lot about ethereum
It's a scam!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCHIMq0UT-4
medium.com/@Vlad_Zamfir/about-my-tweet-from-yesterday-dcc61915b572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idiot normies and geeky normies. In the middle are the autists (Hi OP!). What's the problem again?

Doesn't this guy work for Ethereum?

that's what's so scary

he is considered leading developer

>some fag from the UK
0 fucks, they call me the hodler

I know Vlad personally, we use to be roommates.

This tweet was before Ethereum got updates and improvements.

This was just him being sarcastic.

I doubt he thought something from March/2017 would be used in June/2017 against his work on Ethereum.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCHIMq0UT-4

I feel bad for people who traded their bitcoin for ethereum.

You should ask him to clarify some things about that statement.

YES SELL ETH
SELL
SELL

INVESTING 10K IF DIP GOES BELOW $330

>religiously refusing to consider the nature of what you're holding
I'll call you the spastic
even though this was a couple months ago and probably holds less water now it's still worth reading what your coin's devs have to say about it, shit

>>some fag from the UK
>0 fucks, they call me the hodler
You mean "Some Romanian guy living in UK that's going to be kicked soon due to brexit?"
I am Romanian and i hate that guy.

medium.com/@Vlad_Zamfir/about-my-tweet-from-yesterday-dcc61915b572

He already did.

>Is Ethereum safe? I don’t think so.
>Is Ethereum scalable? I don’t think so.

>So, I really don’t think Ethereum is safe or scalable. But I am optimistic that it will get better. Granted that all blockchains suck. Is Ethereum at least more safe or scalable than other blockchains? Maybe. But that is a nuanced discussion that won’t fit in this margin.

No you're not you fucking kike.

I like this guy's honesty.

The interviewer has every intention & motive to make Vlad & Ethereum look bad. His channel is called Bitcoin Uncensored and he's obviously heavily indebted to Bitcoin and promoting only Bitcoin. Watch his other youtube videos. The interviewer is a total scumbag.

you must have a fuckton of ethereum

In the wake of this dwindling market, I'd be happy to trade 10k ethereum for $2. Consider it your best option

This was from March. Ethereum has changed.

except vlad reaffirms his tweet though. it wasn't sarcasm. why do you lie?

No you're the scumbag trying to deceive noobs into buying a shit coin that has no purpose other than buying scam ICOs.

changed how exactly? ERC20 and multisig are still the only working low-level technologies on the platform

And I KNOW for a fact that Vlad would argue that as long as ETH remains on PoW that the network is inherently insecure from the pressure of bad actors/miners

I SWEAR HE'S CHANGED!

I don't own any crypto anymore actually. I'm involved in a organization that wants to make everything free & shared. I'm more into a communal style of living.

which to be honest, is a valid purpose and could be worth a lot of money

but that's only because it skirts the law and I doubt that the EEA members want to be associated with that type of bullshit

It was partly sarcasm. None of you know Vlad personally. He worries about every little thing, even the most smallest of things. He has OCD and is a bit mentally unstable. He would keep all his hygiene stuff in plastic zip-locked bags in a safe in his room, afraid one of his friends or someone would poison him. He takes things way too far. I'm surprised Vitalik still keeps him around to be honest. He's very easy to persuade and gets paranoid over small things. It's why we aren't roommates anymore. He led me to believe the world was going to end in DEC/2016. I was totally convinced. He's a total conspiracy tard and takes his paranoia to another level. He's also very critical over every little thing to a fault.
He needs mental help if anything.

I don't recommend any crypto. I prefer sharing and giving to others freely.

>He's a total conspiracy tard and takes his paranoia to another level.
I keep liking this guy more and more.

>He led me to believe the world was going to end in DEC/2016. I was totally convinced.
Sounds like you're the one needing mental help here lol

What made him think this?

there has been literally 0 improvements to Ethereum since the 4th of March you fucking retard

Yes it changed! It's now worth actual money!!!

ICO is kill.

Yes but if the price is going up the tech is incredible, if the price is going down the tech is literal dogshit.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

It's tanking hard.

VLAD was right all along.

I'm sorry VLAD. PLS FORGIVE ME.

Get out while you can guys.

It's going to dip below $300 .

DIRTY FUCKING LARPER

>mission critical
he's referring to the moon missions you faggots have been planning.

328 and going down booiiisss. All the way to 1$.

Entire market going down sell while you still can! There is no amount of buy walls anymore that will stop this panic avelange.

wew leetss goo loowweeerrr

So one of our main developers is a beta with an enormous case of the Dunning-Kruger effect. It doesn't change the fact that this experimental tech already managed to be a superior currency to bitcoin.

I like how you're focusing on eth crashing when bitcoin is crashing just as hard. damn this competition to be the #1 crypto has made people so slimy

>superior currency
>had to centralize a hard fork to return stolen funds

>superior currency
>stops working whenever there is an ICO

>superior currency
>turing complete attack service for contract exploits

Ethereum has a very interesting future but it is not a better currency than bitcoin.

0x20199B9E31EcC82AA8Ef1e0a477e4f3C34459808

Prove it

Average transaction speeds/costs are much better for Ethereum. this is an objective fact.

Also blaming the DAO hack on Ethereum itself is like blaming the internet any time a website gets hacked.

>Also blaming the DAO hack on Ethereum itself is like blaming the internet any time a website gets hacked.
This. ETH code was solid, was DAO that fucked up. Damn good learning experience early on.
vote on the block made consensus to split. fuck the FUDdy duddies.

Lul shiieet, who knows whats going to happen. Back to 340 and rising sharply.

>Average transaction speeds/costs are much better for Ethereum. this is an objective fact.

I don't know how you can argue that because people are willing to pay MORE to move money on bitcoin, that's somehow a bad thing for bitcoin.

>Also blaming the DAO hack on Ethereum itself

I never said that. My point was that the 'digital contract future' has A LOT of work left to do and its not just ethereum working on it.

>Baby's first cat bounce

Eth isn't a scam.
Eth isn't perfect.
Eth will rise and stabilize. It is very possible it will become the dominant currency.
The august 1st fork will be decisive for all cryptos.
There will be a crytpocurrency that does eth except not shit.
That will be the last chance to true lamboland (from pennies a coin to tens of thousands in just a few years).

>2018
>have to pay $2000 if you want your btc transaction to confirm in under a week
This is actually great, see people are willing to pay so much just to move money on bitcoin.

ETH rising already

Sorry BTC shills

Just keep buying ETH. 1 ETH will be 50k soon.
We are billionaires.

Which coin senpai?

>Just because I sold you fake gold and told you it was gold doesn't mean it's a scam

Looks way to sharp to be a cat bounce. Also the average has been getting stuck on 340$ for a while now.

WTF is going on this shit is not a cat bounce.

???