I have to make money fast. i'm not into prostituting myself tho. also i'm a guy. what do

I have to make money fast. i'm not into prostituting myself tho. also i'm a guy. what do

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/M8-2mm-sensing-DC-three-wires-NO-LJ8A3-2-Z-BX-5V-cylinder-inductive-proximity-sensor/32568347298.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.271.eG9Olh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

scams bro

Buy DGB

Gambling or illegal shit

pan handle

elaborate please. i'm interested
what's that (i'm a new fag to everything, mainly crypto currencies and investing and stocks im barely 18 plz ):
can't, i don't think the returns would be worth the risk
explain plz

how much do you need and why?

Put everythi g in dgb and hodl for 5 years. You can tip me a lambo then my name is Merk

Whore yourself out.

im hoping to make around a 100 bucks in a span of less than a month. i don't know if that's too much to ask. and because i'm paying a bit of rent to live in my parents house and i do not want to be kicked out. i'm applying to jobs and such 24/7 but not a single call back.

i have like literally just 10$

Pan handle = beg for money on the street
Buy DGB = buy crypto coin that is a meme and overhyped and lost lots of people who fell for it a lot of money.
Probably don't buy DGB, looks like it won't come back, but I don't know. Already crashed so you have less to lose now on it than a week ago
Probably should look into crypto though, seems smart to get in now. If you don't feel like learning much about it, just dump it in bitcoin or maybe ethereum and leave it for a year

lol go mow some lawns. push your lawn mower around and knock on people's doors and offer to mow their lawns for like $30.

thank you very much.

im not into begging for money as i still want to keep my dignity. and i don't have a lot of money or time to invest into anything

NEVER invest into crypto if you have insufficient knowledge about what you're doing, you'll get scammed by Veeky Forumstards
Consider sucking dicks if you want some fast money, other than that there are no shortcuts unless you have other skills that can bring you profit

100 bucks in a month should be easy man, just offer to weed people's gardens or something. Do you have a lawn mower or weed eater? Go to neighbors and do their yards for 20 - 30 dollars. Should be easy to find 5 customers, or just like 2 and do it every 2 weeks

Yeah do this

Yeah, don't beg. Maybe sit in front of a Home Depot and offer daylabor. I've never done this, but I know people can have success with it. Store might make you leave though.

$100 a month???
I'd be pissed if I didnt make that today!
You need to make $10 a day for 10 days, should be easy, just buy these from aliexpress
aliexpress.com/item/M8-2mm-sensing-DC-three-wires-NO-LJ8A3-2-Z-BX-5V-cylinder-inductive-proximity-sensor/32568347298.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.271.eG9Olh

Then sell them on Ebay for $20 each as PINDA probes.

Winrar

This is very tempting, can anyone else confirm if this is retarded or not

It's a win just list them as Pinda Probes for Prusa MK2

>i'm not into prostituting myself
Then you better get into it.