Monero

So this is our escape pod in late July right? If we all agree to shift to Monero we will definitely get the normies on board to and then can shift back to BTC after the tide has settled.

Everone buy pandacoin

>not converting everything to BTC to double your coins when the blockchains fork

This

Do you understand how it works?

>thinking the total value of a coin on each fork will be greater than the value of one coin pre-fork.

>implying this is a good outcome

i think i'll get some before august

monero somehow is the sleeping giant in the shadow all the time

Monero is the fucking scam compared to zcash. "Obfuscating" your money, ha?
It is not anonymous. Not at all. Useless coin.

How do you view someone's XMR transactions?

with your eyeballs.

Much earlier I would say then, considering Jihan wants to HF mid July

if they track "suspect's money, fbi guys will solve those "mixing" and "obfuscating" very quickly. It is just the matter of time. And all the data is in the blockchain FOREVER. It is just 3 cups and ball game but on the higher level.

What about zcash? Oh, zero-knowledge is not cracked by matematicians yet so fbi guys can go fuck themselves

Regarding monero as alternative - I don't think any coin will withstand a possible crash. Some smaller ones might actually not survive. Just buy bitcoin now and hodl on cold storage

lel yeah right

how many vendors do you reckon use accounts on polo and just sell/buy whatever buttcoins they get a couple times, or buy zcash as soon as their buttcoins arrive?

Explain me pls this 1 august BTC meme. What the hell is goung to happen?

Jul 21: segwit2x
Aug 1: BIP 148 UASF
2018: BIP 149

It's a shame zooko said he would de-user "criminals"

Otherwise that argument would make sense.

Oh, wait, it still doesn't. Zk is a catch-all term for certain user protocols. All user coins (except dash and clones) use them. And mathematicians haven't cracked the code on any of the blockchain implemented versions, especially ring-ct, which they've had a few decades with of a head start and come up with nothing.

Zec is also mostly non-user, with the z transactions requiring a retarded amount of hardware power to use, so good luck using phones

There's only one real user coin atm, and it doesn't have a z anywhere in the title

How zooko personally could de-user someone if he physically can't? Change the source code and release new zcash to catch a terrorist?

Do you really believe in phones with less than 4gb ram in the future?

Zcash is the first implementation of zero-knowledge with actual phd cryptographers behind it's back.

>you cant view xmr transactions but its a matter of time for reasons i cant explain
>you cant view zec transactions and its impossible for reasons i cant explain