BTC Millionaire

There are many of us, I am an early adopter.

I come here to advise, we all know of BITSHARES, and it has recently hit ATH, twice in one day. It's very low right now.

I have a lot riding on it, I suggest you get in.

Lambo for all, less than 1 month.

Why not bitBEAN

Also have lots of bitbean

C-can I beg for some ARK or BTC richman? I plan on donating some of my gains to the Veeky Forums community when I am able to afford a lambo, but until then...

BTC: 3MViiSrr3kGKwJyhB4qcLiJPjX4sBoV8CM
ARK: ATpCFDJrUapKioN1v5nwxGsvaNFW2fqASC

Thanks.

Also am I doing well holding ARK for the long term?

Sorry, no donations, just solid advice.

ARK looks good for next year or so. BitShares will give a better return.

You can be a retarded faggot or you can be smart and listen to people who know what they're talking about.

>thinks i'm mad

I'm literally about to go on a shopping spree with 5k just for clothing. I took a pretty big instagram model out to a $800 dinner last night and fucked her afterwards. It's true money doesn't buy you happiness, but not having money definitely doesn't make you any happier.

Don't buy retarded coins like BITSHARES, they have NO value. Fucking use your heads and think about it. I made an assload off biz buy buying BITBEAN and MOONCOIN, so I really appreciate this board. I do not appreciate stupid faggots like you two. I'm trying to help.

That's okay.

Do you think ARK will get to the level of ETH? I mean it has potential but so do other coins, and it still isnt being sold in many exchanges, like poloniex or kraken.

Also what do you think about XRP?

>I'm unemployed
>I like to travel, and want to travel the world...

Sounds like you've swallowed some bad coins previously. Bitshares is strong and has great potential, I'm just advising, not forcing people to invest.

BitBean and MoonCoin are nothing but pump and dump coins, move along.

>shits on bitshares
>boasts about scamming fellow 4channers
>boasts about buying clothes and fucking instagram models

Yeah you sound like a scumbag, why would anyone listen to you?

>I'm literally about to go on a shopping spree with 5k just for clothing
so you're gonna buy like one nice suit?

Mooncoin is. BitBean not, just do some research. I thought the same as well.

Whats gonna make it grow in price?

I would totally Shadow of the Colossus all over Jesse

The chinese.

Chinese exchanges are getting involved, heavily. Source is programmer at high volume exchange in China - good friend of mine.

Also, normies are starting to buy in on the misconception that a "BitShare" is a part of the "Bitcoin stock" - have seen this posted multiple times.

Thanks for the info BTS bros.

Since. I one else is saying it, obligatory
>THICC

If you're really a millionaire then why are you in this? I would cash out and get the hell away from crypto shit if I made it .

>took a pretty big instagram model

Oh you mean the one in your picture? I'll bet you went to Mcdonalds and she got $800 worth of mcnuggets you fucking faggot

Anyways

BTS showing cup and handle

BitBean is gonna be the sleeper hit of 2017

Nigga in the other thread you said you made an assload off of RDD and Digibyte. Why you modifying your copypastas?

This guy knows what's up.

I love to trade, it's now a hobby which I make money from and BTS will make me a huge profit.

Best call ever!
Thank you! YOu made my life sun again.

I'm very skeptical about crypto overall and am quite poor, would $200~ in bitshares and just hold make me back a significant return eventually? Like how big are we talking I genuinely just want to get out of wageslaving and be able to give back to my family etc

lol ook at this rtard

fuck you chink

Set a sell order at 25k sats

send me some btc and ill put it all in bitshare

Why.
Always say why or I won't believe you.

You might be able to create FOMO, which is good for short term gains. But I want to be able to sleep at night and go through my day without looking at a fucking dumb graph thirty times.

What is a bitshare?

kek

is 5k bts enough?

Where's your credibility asshole?

I know a few buttholes that are highly credible, I mean, they're full of shit.. butt you know

>buy the ATH
>we're not just dumping on you, promise
Shill your bags somewhere else, faggot.

kek