Reddcoin

Seems undervalued right now, dev is quietly working on the next update which will result in more crazy gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HY8Yf
reddcoin.com/reddcoin-roadmap-2016-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know too much about it but feel the same way, hope it shoots up.

Those sell walls are Gangsta.

Fuck you, your discord, and your shitcoin.

Where do you stacke RDD, locally/safely?

Anything above zeo makes it overvalued

dump xvg to pick up rdd till this clears up. pic related

Then look at the buy walls on the order book just below current price

Sorry bro not even close and i own 1 mill. Some huge volume will be needed.

jesus christ....there are 61 BTC of buys vs. 53 BTC of sells in the current order book. yesterdays pump took out a 50 BTC buy wall at 100 and it wasn't even a big pump.

yes it will take some volume, but it appears that investors are taking Redd-ID seriously as it could have more than just "tipping" implications.

Heck, it might not even be called "Reddcoin" in the future since the devs may want to rename the coin to further solidify it's independence from Reddit or any other social media site.

I'm sure if it was called Bizcoin, the faggots calling this a shitcoin/pnp scam would give their wife's son for $10 worth of coins in a heartbeat.

Pic related, IMO when BTC recovers this will continue (slowly) back up to 100+ sats, the rumor is that Redd-ID will be announced sometime in August. I don't have a source, I've just seen this mentioned several times here and on the Reddit sub.

They have a wallet on their site

> yesterdays pump took out a 50 BTC buy wall at 100

sorry meant sell wall

Never, ever again will I buy this cursed shitcoin. I've sold at a loss on 3 separate occasions because it keeps trickling lower and I don't have the patience to wait it out

>I don't have the patience to wait it out
and that's why you'll never make it.

be strong and learn from your mistakes.

Third time"s a charm?

>I've sold at a loss on 3 separate occasions because it keeps trickling lower and I don't have the patience to wait it out
> I don't have the patience

This coin is a minimum 6 month hold right now. You buy it and then you hold it. If you are new to trading, things are starting to get back to normal now, so all these moonshots are ending. you may have to start several core positions and swing trade the other 20% of your money....this is what i do for the long holds (80%) and my shorter buy low/sell high positions (20%) BUT THATS JUST ME

this things gonna moon

Fuck your shitty coin, the devs lack transparency and fucking suck. It's a dead project that should just die from lack of social graces. It's like the retard saying we need to be more social.

Stay poor you fucking faggot.

cant wait

sorry Niggercoin didn't work out for you man...no need to take out your frustrations here, this is a legit project with a legit roadmap, website, and is currently in use to tip on twitter as well as pay for subscriptions on other sites.

Sorry you lost it all on NGR, please don't kys

>undervalued

And how exactly did you calculate the value of RDD? Can I see your calculations?

first show me why BTC is at 40 billion market cap

it surprises me how many faggot shills will say anything EXCEPT for "I missed the fucking boat, I fucked up"....go on Bitcointalk and see all the faggot shills saying this will never get to 4 sats, or 14 sats, or 40 sats, or even now over 140 sats...they just cannot wrap their minds around the fact that Redd-ID might be the one thing that finally gets normies to the crypto party, and even when it dips down for a brief period, a small voice inside their atrophied brains says "maybe i should pick some of this up now" but then their prejudices won't allow it: they just don't want to really make money, period. They would rather bleet with all the other Veeky Forums sheep over niggercoin or mooncoin, with the hopes of $500 overnight, so they don't have to go back out on the street once again and suck dick for crack; no, this time will be different, this time I will get that $500 profit from niggercoin and show Requise that I don't need to suck his dick, that this time I can afford my own crack, that I don't need him.

Yes, this time will be different

>things are starting to get back to normal now, so all these moonshots are ending.
I mean I agree with the holding strategy but this is just wrong, we're living in the ICO age now where people are coming rich in a blink of an eye

>just buy it and hold for 6 months

Honestly, do ppl do this? How is this even fun at all? That's boring as fuck. I like the rush of trading and watching shit go up and down. I'm not going to sit and stand by as this coin goes from 88-92 over the course of a month, no thank you

let me bump your thread senpai XD

i've created an RDD meme/ marketing factory if anyone wants to join

discord.gg/HY8Yf

>we're living in the ICO age now where people are coming rich in a blink of an eye

yes and people are also losing everything in the blink of an eye as well. some guy lost 15k the other day shorting ETH....don't be foolish and don't go chasing the crowd.

did you miss this fucking part retard?

>and swing trade the other 20% of your money

what is wrong with some of you idiots?

why so angry guys? im up 1800% on RDD tee hee. its a dip, JUST FOR YOU /BIZ :) buy more, its my present to you

that's why you'll always stay poor

oh ReddGirls, just wanna have fun

What makes ReddGirls wet?
>buying the dips

remember to BUY THE DIPS
>more important than leg day
>dip days

lol, i'm not angry. i just won't put up with someone cherry picking my words to justify their gambling addiction

Will Redd-ID actually get released? Seems like one of those stagnant projects that will get canceled as the devs "move on to bigger things"

come on senpai, just relax a little bit. don't let the FUDders gas ya too much

those are squats, not dips u fucken dyel

It is getting released. Should be out before the end of summer. I'm holding quite a lot in anticipation, not selling until I can enter Lamboland.

ok, i relaxed a little.

still, fuck you faggot

oh silly me

I've had a limit order in to buy at 85 sats and it doesn't appear it's gonna get filled. It looks like 87-89 is the floor.

you seem to be that kind of people that need special care and obviously someone that manages your money so you don't do stupid shit

Oh yeah you're so right. That's why when I jumped off rdd at 91 and put it all into litecoin, I recouped my losses and then also made a nice profit, while you just sit and lose more money watching it go down to 90 89 88 . Now tell me who is dumb in this scenario

I'm a major supporter of Whitecoin, BAT, Nautiluscoin and espers. You can go suck a cock, your project has devs that are barely human.

I'm in it for a long term hold and clearly your coin is barely cutting it and won't even make it.

>hile you just sit and lose more money watching it go down to 90 89 88 . Now tell me who is dumb in this scenario
this seems to be your problem. You seem to be retard enough to assume that people lose money on this shitcoin. No user, I'm sorry to break it to you. I left 100k coins that are part of my profit when I sold off some on ATH last time. Right now I'm playing with free money and honestly can wait til the end of time because it is change and probably sell this "free" money I got when it gets to at least 3x it's value.
You will see down a road another thread about people talking about this or how it's mooning and you will complain that you lost money again. Rest assured there will be a lot of people that made a lot of money and also is just waiting for that money to triple or more.
Keep crying, your salty tears makes it more fun even though the only thing I know about you is that you are a retard.

We'll if you got in on rdd when it was like .000020 or something then good for you. Those of us who have only been here for 2 weeks don't have that luxury

just wait, you will get your money back and some more. Why I think this will happen? it's easy, whales love to pump and dump shit that it's cheap and right now anything below 100sats is cheap as fuck. While it is below that mark don't worry and wait, you will come out the other end with more money.
In fact if you bought over 100sat mark, just buy some more now that it's cheaper to even out and lower your costs. Then if you just hate it and want your money back, sell everything when it goes up.
It's not that hard, unless you are desperate to get into every single coin that gets shilled here and think you are "missing" other gains.
Next time you won't buy after the PnD and when the candles are fucking green.

I only have like 5k dogs in this fight but you sound like a shill senpai. Defending it way too hard

But I hate when I am sitting on something that is stagnant like rdd and then I look up and something like strat is mooning to high heaven. Its hard to sit and do nothing

>See Strat mooning
>Sell RDD at a loss
>Buy Strat at ATH
>6 hours later
>Strat crashing
>See RDD mooning
>Sell Strat at loss
>Buy RDD at ATH

Rinse and repeat.

This. You fuckers are so impatient. Sit on a coin for like 2-3 weeks and you'll pretty much be guaranteed your money back/profit unless you literally bought at ATH.

It's in the dump phase. It'll try to test 100 then fall below the 70s.

were gonna moon bud

It's got a good chance of going up in the short term, I have a small amount at 89, but it's going to tank hard.

If you thought it was going to moon, you would be spreading FUD, instead of shilling it.

is this a fucking joke?

everything is in the dump phase right now dipshit

Astute observation, but if you look at the chart, you will notice that this is the beginning of RDD's dump after the pump. We will never see it go above 105 again.

> We will never see it go above 105 again

you remind me of the people on bitcointalk that said it would never see above 10 sats

so, we are in a bear market, with a multi-day correction going on...and RDD is at 89 sats, and you are saying it will never go above 105, which would be a 20% increase from where it is now, with Redd-ID potentially releasing any month now? Really??

Ok then, maybe you are right, or maybe you are just retarded

Maybe I'm accumulating and don't want anyone here to know about it before its at an ATH so I can dump on them

>bought a bunch @79 at the dip few days ago
>sell cause babbyhands
fuck

lol....alrighty then. carry on

Well I won't do that I guess, people here are too small or dumb to affect it. Do you think we easily break last ATH? Chart looks very juicy and I know the next news will be shilled before it comes out, and the hype cycle will begin again.

Looking at the reddcoin charts now. Looks very similar to the charts on June 3rd, Could we be gearing up for a massive pump to 250 sats??

>Defending it way too hard
not defending this shit coin, it annoys me to no end the people crying about how some coin is wasted money when the only truth is that people buying high, selling low is the biggest problem for all of them, no matter what coin.
I won't go long with this, just riding my gains to get as much free money as I can. Maybe I'm wrong and this will be worth 20x times it's current value in a year, for me another 500 bucks and I'm out.
Fuck shills and fuck anyone who says their coin is the second coming of Christ, I and most of you only care about making money and hoarding capital.

exactly this Also remember that fuckers with stocks sit on shit and do nothing or have a party only for 5 or maybe 7% gains. Be patient, you'll be rewarded.

i think most speculators believe that Redd-ID will drop sometime in August (maybe), so I believe that during July this should break ATH and probably get to 150 - 200 sats..in the meantime this will tickle 90 - 100 - 110 unless there is another developer video/pump

But you could also be correct, if this bear market or correction persists, this could break lower resistance to 70, however the massive volume that took this to 140 and the daily 2 million volume means it probably wouldn't stay there for long, just my 2 cents

I think this has a solid "pump" to an ATH this month or beginning of next, I profited a lot on the initial DGB pumps and got out when it got choppy, but I regret not looking at it and analyzing it afterwards.

Anyways, I see this as a very solid choice (and a relatively solid coin) for a swing upwards with a high probability of reaching ATH.

I'll have to study the chart a bit and think about your analysis. But I'll definitely be going all in if it goes to the 70s before it breaks upwards.

>but I regret not looking at it and analyzing it afterwards

why?

Cause it exploded after healthily consolidating and I assumed it would be like most pnds and kill itself.

i think this will be a very volatile market for some time to come....when Bitbean can crawl back from a dump from 350 to 160 back to 200 and probably beyond, who knows what can happen

it was undervalued at 5 sats

some are betting big on Redd-ID when it is released. People will need to pay for thier ID by what the details say and they can sell the names to other buyers. So look at ID's like domain names. The most sought after, easy short names will be the most expesive and if you can grab one of them, and the tip extension for social media does gain good traction, their could be some profit in selling that ID name.

reddcoin.com/reddcoin-roadmap-2016-2017/

>Due to popularity, the cost of registering some short names (Joe, Tom, etc.) will be 6 figures or more (at current exchange rates).
remember the above statement was when RDD was just a few sats in price
>Redd-IDs are verified in PoSV blocks, with active Reddcoin stakers supporting the registration service.
>The majority of the registration fee paid for a Redd-ID goes to the wallet-holder who stakes and fully verifies the transaction.
>A small percentage of the registration fee goes to the network (the Electrum server operator) to support infrastructure.
>Redd-IDs may be transferred between users (creating a potential marketplace).

Definitely, but overall a bullish one for a couple years at least.

Can't argue on that one.

so, if I'm a celeb or social media personality, and I can get paid via advertising or thru tips/micropayments, then I would need an ID, and if i need an ID then I would need to get Reddcoins in order to buy said ID

So social media/youtube personalities who already make good money will need to buy Reddcoins to pay for their Redd-ID in order to receive income

Celebrities need to buy Reddcoin

Does anyone understand what this means? If rich people make this a thing, Reddcoin could fucking skyrocket

I don't see justin bieiber doing this thing but there are plenty of celebrities and popular gamers that would hop on this imo.

im a belieber

what do guys think the price will be by autumn ?

I think $.03 by the end of this year

even .01 would be big

Holy shit. The Redd ID marketplace has got me feeling extremely fuckign bullish on Reddcoin.

>
lol we'll hit 350 says aka .01 with two pumps
thats not big

fucking THIS you cucks.

Kids your age should be playing video games for fun instead of trading for fun. Have fun being le ebin day trader and next time you want to feel the "rush" maybe buy some scratch tickets to throw your money away at. This is a board for financial topics, you just want to feel the rush of gambling on shit you have no idea about. RDD has the potential to change the crypto game, would you sell eth at 40$ because you wanted the rush of trading instead of the rush of making money?

>"just buy and hold for 6 months"
>Honestly, do ppl do this? How is this even fun at all

I cant believe my fucking eyes. Kys.

There is a soft release date on Redd-ID I hear which is in about 3 months which will bring people to crypto. In the RDD Discord if anyone wants an invite.

gib discord invite