Should I buy BITB, ARK, DGB, RDD, XVG, or MOON?

Should I buy BITB, ARK, DGB, RDD, XVG, or MOON?

ARK is pretty stable at around 30k, I can only see it going up in the long run

LTC

rdd and ark

buy UBIQ, best hidden gem of cryptoworld

DGB
Dipping now with lots of buy orders

Only get DGB if you're interested in the long term.

I think I may do these two. I feel like they both have a lot of potential.
Is this more of a long term or short term return you think? I don't think there's enough hype right now for this.
I've thought about it but something just turns me off about the project... I don't know what it is. Just smells of cheap plastic to me.

>smells of cheap plastic

I can think of thousands of things made of cheap plastic, doesn't mean they are worthless. Global plastic industry is worth hundreds of billions of dollars btw.

I was using it as a figure of speech nibba

go into RDD and ARK, in my oppinion definitely the best bet for a mid to long term hold

Just spread your money equally across all crypto, guaranteed profit when one of them reaches $1000.

ARK
MOON
RDD

in that order

RDD

Hold for a year it's going to $.05

just stay with BitBean. with all the rest you will lose

STRAT
UBQ
ARK
ESP2

These are all great but will be expecting 1-3 years of holding. So I'll suggest stocking up, delete value off blockfoilo so you don't see those ups and down. and have like another 5-10% of your investments for short term gains. :D

>ARK, DGB, RDD, XVG
I've bought those and it's not helpingGGGGGGG
One of them's got to moon right?

MOON. THEY HAVE NEWS COMING, CHECK THEIR TWITTER

rads, set buys get in low 200k, hold tight. Research before purchase, it's like a cheap and better fct

That depends. What are your aspirations? Do you want to get rich quick or do you want to hold something for a while for its future potential?

Of the shit that you listed, RDD followed by DGB followed by XVG, followed by ARK, honestly. Stay away from BITB and MOON.

>DGB
No.

yf when digibyte lets you retire in 2 years.

LITECOIN YOU FUCKING MONGS

MYST

Not even joking

RDD is very safe and stable. It will shoot up when Red ID come out

LTC is the only one worth buying unless you like bags

ETH
ARK
ESP2