BREACHED 2400 ON NORMIEBASE

BREACHED 2400 ON NORMIEBASE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I REPEAT

NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/Taxes-101/Tax-Tips-for-Bitcoin-and-Virtual-Currency/INF29402.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we're doomed

ah, time to buy more soon!

Free Money, they said.
You can't lose, they said.

No sign of slowing down

OMG BACK TO ZERO! SELL SELL SELL

I'm so glad normie's like you won't be back for awhile. Normie shakeout june 2017

Now we're only like 20% up since last month

>mfw the great bitcoin crash

If only I had money to buy more.....

I like how all people who got in this week lost a lot of money. Fuck yeah critical mass. Thank you vanityfair

itt shills trying to make it down and buy cheap

this board made me lose faith in humanity like no other one. And I regularly lurk /d/ and /r9k/

Bitcoin going down and all other crypto with it.

Mark my words we could see the flippening soonish

HODL that eth HODL gentlemen HODL

its been over 2k a coin for a bit over a month..it went up really fast. Glad i got out at 2900. It may go back up, but its still gotta correct itself for growing so fast.

Watch out for the up coming trap

>there are people on this board right now who didn't cash out just as BTC was hitting $3000

i am not giving (((them))) any of my coins, unless it hurts to pay for them, so before this hits 100k they can suck my dick and even then they may only be graced with 1 of my coins

Breached 2300

ETHBTC
Price 0.13782 Change 24h -0.00474 Change 24h (%) -3.320 %

>eth is 'going down' faster than btc

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love to see re-ed.

I LOVE TO SEE. RED.

I LOVE TO SEE RED YES I DO, YES I SO FUCKING DO, I DON'T NEED YOUUUU, WHEN I'M SEEING RED.

GOD KNO-OOWWSS, GOD KNOWS I LOVE TO SEEEEEE, REEEEEEEDDDD.

Should I catch the falling knife lads

I sold all of my 472 bitcoins which I got at $40 a coin 2 days ago at $2910

I quit my job yesterday, going to study up more on investing/trading so I can turn those $1.2 mil into something incredible.

None of my family members even believe me yet, they all think I'm full of shit. The anxiety is killing me too, I'm still constantly afraid something will go wrong or this is just a dream and I'll wake up all dissapointed at the end.

Anyways, watching BTC eat shit right after I get out is pretty damn satisfying

SELL THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Eth will go to 200

What crash?

Proof? Or just astroturfing

how u gonna convert that 1.2 into greenbacks kiddo?

/d/ and /r9k/ are pretty much casuals boards, lol.

SEPA me some fiat
BR65 5642 1654 3654 5165 2165

Tap the bitcoin senpai

Nice LARP

>tfw it's 1 am, you're tired af, but you want to be awake to buy at 1500

>he already had $100k to throw away at some insanely volatile internet money (bitcoin in early 2013, the $40 price) in 2013 and his family doesn't believe he has money
he's full of shit as always

should study corporate accounting especially on the topic of taxation

Where does it stop?

what are buy orders?

sent ;)

(347234.34 EUR)

Why are people upset? This is a good thing. The same thing happened 2 weeks ago and people doubled their wealth by buying the dip. Look at this 1300 per btc. It was 2900 2 weeks later. When this dips below 2000 I'm buying more and holding for it to go 4000.

Place order at 1599, it stops at 1603

wow just checked the public ledger, thanks!!!

i paid an insane high transaction fee ($2!) so it should reach you within 10 minutes

YOU BETTER BUY THE DIP NIBBAS

>still hodling to my btcs
It's going to go back, r-right guys?

I don't trade on scam exchanges, only OTC through bank wires.

$40 x 472 is only 18,800 dipshit

Don't forget to pay your taxes

Cool story jOsh (POC)

COINBASE WONT LOAD

no shit niggers, that's exactly why i will never trust them. you need to be able to fiatbitcoin instantly in this game.

talk to a lawyer before you talk to your family senpai

you're going to get roasted unless you do everything right

They are shutting it down to release the whales. Only small accget locked out goy.

taxman here, pay your duty

>tfw you're patiently waiting for a rebound on the dip

can't wait to buy some when it crashes

THE LAMBOS ARE BURNING

Because it's different this time.

With Bitcoin implementing forced SegWit soon, everyone is getting the fuck out.

This is a permanent decrease in value in anticipation that SegWit will go horribly wrong. And it will go horribly wrong.

I heard that you can directly buy gold with BTC and evade taxes that way.

Eventually you will have a bank account that doesn't make sense on paper. Tax evasion is literally retarded. Even famous people go to jail for it.

>And it will go horribly wrong.
And you're basing this on...?

that's what usdt is for

>it's crashing
>Still over 10x profit since may

mfw started this week and still 10% in the profit. I think btc will not fall too far further.

Read up on it.

If even one miner decides not to update, the blockchain becomes segmented and loss of data occurs.

This means, kiss your bitcoins goodbye faggot. They're gone forever, or now exist in a piece of shit fork that no one wants thus their value has decreased tremendously.

>mfw 5 BILLION has already left the market in Bitcoin alone

>If even one miner decides not to update
Why would they risk their free money machine over this?

>tfw this guy buys the rumor

>Mfw
Show your face then faggot

Because they will faggot, all it takes is 1 person.

Then catastrophe.

Hold and lose all your money. There's no honor in going down with the ship.

>Because they will faggot
Oh ok that makes sense.

this
all it takes is one miner to short bitcoin
they can make millions in one day

>cryptocurrencies and the markets they trade on are completely unregulated

I guess that would even be legal to do, right?

of course it's totally unregulated and the markets are already manipulated to the bone.

Thats not how it works

Please I need some fiat here too, god just 149€ in my account....

ES94 2100 0054 0701 0271 8551

Sure does buddy. It's over for the HODLers.

I knew regulation and anti terrorism funding measures we're coming. Rip anyone holding above 1500.

HERE COMES THE SECOND WAVE

THE WHALES ARE DUMPING BRACE YOURSELVES ! SEE YOU AT 15OO FAGGOTS

Fuck you! Jihad Wu!

i'm actually pretty excited to see your reactions and buy some more to hold.

>mfw bought ETH at $370

I didn't make a mistake, did I? I don't have much money left....

290 DESU
T
B
H

>gee where did this NEET get a lunar lambo stretch limo
>no reported income
>become the next al capone

>tfw people fell for the bull trap

you made a huge mistake, i bought more at $275 and again at $325 and i'm regretting it pretty bad. It's okay user, we're in this together, hold my hand.

> this is a blue board, there are no bulls here

Goddamnit people. If you're cashing out and have a lot of money:

>start an LLC (will cost you a few hundred total)
>use that to introduce your money
>just pay normal business taxes

That's how all of the dope dealers did it. Went to school with their kids. Their parents sold dope in the 70's and 80's and then spread the money around to local businesses to launder it. Lumber company, two used car lots, three gas stations, auto repair shop, salvage yard, and four or five other businesses all owned by families who were in the dope trade.

hahahahahahahahaha

thank you man! Its people like you that make me money.

yea I'd rather just pay taxes than do all that work to risk getting locked up for years and have my cash seized anyway.

do we have to tax out for each transaction or is it just over the year? if its an over a time span thing how do I best plan it out so I save the most from taxes?

>tfw you finally save up to start a auto repair shop
>tfw you keep wondering how the business across the street kills it with so few customers
>how in the hell are they staying open like this?
>tfw you learn who they are
>tfw they're all over the city

Ever satoshi you spend creates a capital gains tax event, even if you buy another crypto as part of you regular exchange trading.

>turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/Taxes-101/Tax-Tips-for-Bitcoin-and-Virtual-Currency/INF29402.html

well you just lost $100 in 10 minutes
hope you're happy lol

How many miners do you think actually pay attention to shit like this? Lots of them just set it and let it run.

DIP IS OVER, BUY NOW

DIP IS OVER, BUY NOW

!!!!

Depends on your tax jurisdiction. In Australia it's considered an asset so trading is considered bartering.

seriously?

>Ever satoshi you spend creates a capital gains tax event, even if you buy another crypto as part of you regular exchange trading.
it's taxed as property innit?

We've hit the bottom.

THERE IS NO BOTTOM

I meant buy more when the is over you stupid fucking nigger. I can't lose money at this point.