I need to get to 1k by June20th or im gonna be on the street right now I have $350 in fucking bean and $350 in ripple...

I need to get to 1k by June20th or im gonna be on the street right now I have $350 in fucking bean and $350 in ripple should I jump ship or just hold

ARK is getting ready to test 50k sats (67% jump from current spot price.

How about you get a job?

I do have a job slaving for fucking pajeet but it doesnt pay enough

I live a third world shithole and even I can get that amount in a week by working overtime

What's your excuse?

Then provide labor that is of greater value.

how many times did you read NOT to invest what you cannot afford to lose...
WTF ppl?!

I put in $200 an turned it into $700 from fucking Digibyte
I was fucked if I didn't invest so I toke the gamble because its my only choice
I don't get my paycheck until the 23rd but my landlord is gonna fucking kick me out if I don't pay by the 20th

In what kind of shithole do you live or how many times did you pull this shit for the landlord to become so distrustful?

Where is that? I only earn like 100$ a month in my shithole

Go all in BitBay and Ethereum Classic

I did nothing but his fucking mom has cancer an so he wants the money as soon as possible to help pay for her

Get the fuck out of crypto if you can't even pay your bills, jesus fucking christ user

What the fuck is this TV drama bullshit? If he kicks you out he won't see the money any sooner.

Get a second job and use your spare time looking for a 3rd job that pays enough so you can quit the first two.

Alternatively get a roommate to split rent

I know I fucking hate this man fucking fill the apartment with termites the day I leave

Its not even the job its just that I need money now

Your landlord can't kick you out just like that you dumbass, unless you're already at the end of a long painful eviction process? You can fuck with him legally for months.

No but he'll find tenants that can actually pay on time for reasons that shouldn't need to be explained.

Where do you live? An emergency loan may be viable.

Wrong you have 30 days to leave. There is nothing more to it.

Murmansk Russia

How much interest does the russian mafia take?

I don't want to fuck with them I'd rather have no home then no life

>THE BEAN.

gibs dat tree thiddy
an I gibs you 3168436131 beans

There really is nothing you can do. You already know your options. With your current knowledge of conjuring money based on your own expertise, not the shilling advise of Veeky Forums, you really would be taking a leap of faith with any investment seeing as how you have no idea what you're doing.

Cut grass
Sell valuables

Having a place to live is much more important than say, having a computer.

Guess im sucking dicks on the corner

1,000 Rubles or US dollars?

Because if the latter, no rent in fucking Murmansk costs $1,000/month.

Nice try, pidorslav.

suck 30 dicks for 10 a nut, plus your bean, plus your cripple. there.

Bean is a meme, and I think xrp is good, but more likely it'll be a few months or longer until it moons. Not a wise coin for short term gain then cash out

I know it's hard to swallow but you really should think about doing some side jobs. Bust your ass out there and not only make up for what you need, but make a name for yourself.

>I have $350 in fucking bean and $350 in ripple
I mean you do kinda deserve what's coming to you, you know that right?

Go all in on holocaust(HOAX).

You'll want to stay in xrp if you want a safe gain at the moment.

US dollars rent costs 61,342 rubles

>Guess im sucking dicks

>I know it's hard to swallow

made my fucking day

This

buy eth dip, invest in status or some other hyped ico, sell at x2 immediately and maybe you make it?