When will TSLA crash????

ok we all know that elon musk is a lying AIDS faggot and Tesla stock is ridiculously overvalued, but when will it crash. i just want to make some fast money shorting it :(

>Defaults on all electric car quotas
>Decides Mars isn't happening in his lifetime
>Beaten by Google in AI
>Name becomes associated with overhyped scams
>Game over

is tsla a cryptocoin? what exchange do I buy it in?

Can't find TSLA on bittrex

Link the whitepaper pls

Don't short TSLA yet, it's a bubble stock which means you'll likely get fucked over buy zealous dip buyers on every tiny blip. Wait until the next earnings report, I don't believe investors are going to be oblivious to the huge losses forever - eventually they'll get fed up and start selling. Might be worth waiting for Q4 2017 earnings report actually given that the whole auto-sector is rolling over and TSLA will follow soon.

IS IT ON COINBASE?????

You underestimate the brand value of being a dank meme fampai.

Musk is the new Jobs, there is no price high enough for being the memelord of tech.

Short it now, anywhere around $380-$400 tops.

> Gets Billions in tax payers money
> starts a new company that will revolutionize everything every other week
> treats his employees like slaves
> openly admits his stocks are overvalued

lulz why do so many people have a hardon for this scammer?

I find it hilarious that he actually came out on twitter and in interviews and said that TSLA is overvalued and yet the share price went up +3% that very day. It is a classic bubble stock, almost a text book example - very much reminiscent of many companies which were traded back during the first tech bubble in 1999/2000.

similar to a crytocoin. it's traded on something called "NASDAQ", but i wouldn't buy right now.

Musk is his own product now, he doesn't need any of his shit to actually succeed. That's how far cult of personality can get you.

You are all going to get burned.

Tesla is the new ford. It will be turning massive profits soon, and will continue to do so long after you're dead.

Only reason the stock is doing so well is because Musk is autistic and people think he's Rainman because of it.

Musk announces electric sports car idea
>what an autistic shit head. No one will buy an electric car, let alone an expensive one.

Musk announces rocket ship company
>what a scam artist, you can't just start a rocket company. There's no way he gets any contracts from the government

Musk announces home solar and battery
>liar! Solar will never be cheap enough for home use!

When will you all realize that he's stylin' on you?

i want to short now but i'm thinking maybe i will wait til just before the next earnings report Aug 1 and then nibble on some put options. if that doesn't work then i will up the ante and double down for Q2 and Q4. this madness just can't keep going on like this.

Fuck youre right. I hadnt thought about it like that.

Have TESLA started shipping their new cars yet? I know they had mega orders for their super expensive ugly ass new car a year or so ago.

What are the chances Tesla fucks it up badly?

Zero percent chance.

The motherfucker made a rocket that lands itself.

I'm not negating his accomplishments. I'm criticizing the demigod persona people attribute to him.

You're right about being a memelord but look at the margins on iPhone vs tesla.

The basic question is when will tesla stock crash. It won't. It's a speculation driven stock, but there's no way tesla doesn't cement itself as a major American car manufacturer. Telsa, as a start up, made electric cars mainstream. This is huge - many tried and failed to do the same. It failed so many times people thought it was impossible. But tesla not only made it work, but their cars are sexy.

not a big deal, GM and Ford sell cars too. even f Tesla had 2x as many orders and they didn't fuck it up, that STILL wouldn't justify the current stock price. elon musk is a faggot and i hope he dies.

the others only failed because they didnt have as much government support as Tesla. that is the risk. if the government collapses, and it will, there goes tesla with it.

Never.

>the first six cars of an electric car model get a $25 rebate from the government

Wow, what a welfare queen.

>What are the chances Tesla fucks it up badly?
Very high. They had tons of QC issues when they launched the Model X, which cost roughly three times as much as the Model 3 and had much lower production numbers. I'm guessing some combination of major production delays and quality issues for the Model 3 are going to put a big dent in the stock price later this year or early next year. Probably won't be enough to sink the company, but the share price will come back down to earth.

it doesn't sound like a lot, but margins in the auto industry are quite thin so this a make or break proposition. Tesla wouldnt exist at all without those 25ยข rebates, and they will cease to exist if the government repeals them, which i think is pretty likely since musk has been talking smack to trump on twitter lately. another thing to consider is what will happen if the public wakes up to this global warming fraud. if the temperatures were to start dropping at a rapid rate this whole "carbon footprint" electric car fad will die out and tesla won't be cool anymore. not even to reddit numales. the next hot trends on the horizon are snowsuits with wifi, artisanal igloo building courses, and coal mining rivival.

also millions of people can afford to buy an iPhone, but there is a much smaller market for $125k butt-ugly cars

the thing about Steve Jobs is that at the peak of his personality cult he was actually shilling shit millions of people could afford. he also happened to die while he was on top and was deified for it.

when will the next STEMlord entrepreneur for yuppies to latch onto show up? is it Vitalik?

maybe elon will just become a neil degrasse tyson popular science type personality or something.

10 ark says elon's downfall will be a woman (again)

business-wise SpaceX seems more promising than Tesla.

fpbp

Tesla's are pretty dope but any company can make them.