Veeky Forums Approved Drugs

It's that time again boys. What are you using to stay on top of your crypto trading game? I'm using the god-tier combination of Vyvanse and Phenibut to keep myself focused and calm at the same time.

chocolate milk

any time i've microdosed lsd i've made the most gains if that counts for anything.
i feel like i have better intuition on what's going to make money.

>Vyvanse and Phenibut
RIP brain

Im using an electronic inhaler to consistently breath 12mg nicotine vapor with intermittent fasting.

Oh yes I also breathe the vapors. Just picked up some more juice. Curious why you say RIP brain?

dude i hate phenibut
makes me into a bumbling idiot with no hold on what i say

Really? I don't get that from it, it's like a very very subtle benzo almost.

microdose

i prefer regular

Vyvance is shit tier, do some real stimulants, kiddo. Try pure dextroamphetamine or dexedrine spansule, used to be addicted to both and I got a fucked up amount of shit done during that period.

Also; nicotine, weed, coke, adderal, psychedelics once in a while for epiphanies and general mental health. Also drink once in a while or take opioids/benzos to relax. Recipe for success.

My Dr. Won't give me dexedrine I asked him twice and he won't prescribe it unfortunately. Vyvanse > Adderall though

DMT turned me into an entrepreneur, and also my friend who I did it with. It was really weird because I saw him like a month later after we smoked it he told me he switched his major to business and started investing . By that time I saw him at age 19 I formed my first Corperation and I was like what the fuck dude this drug is the best. Haven't touched anything since, drink alcohol occasionally and will accept a couple hits of weed if it's offered to me, which is like once a month. Smoke dmt kids.

Mountain Dew and Doritos

Get it on the deep web, shit is CASH.

Shits so expensive on Dnms. Is the dex on there legit? I know all the adderall sold on alphabay is just pressed meth...

Yeah its legit

You realize adderal is practically meth and you would barely know the difference?

Love Vyvanse but haven't touched it in 4-5 years. What's the easiest way to get it? Is deep web the only option?

I've been prescribed adderall since I was 18 and smoked meth a couple times. They aren't really comparable, meth is way more intense and you cant really get shit done because it just made me want to run laps around my neighborhood.

Cocaine can afford it with all these fucking gains
You think i'm joking i'm not shits fucking great and the dealer is pretty local

I puff dmt out of my vape pen.
Helps with working out too.

Interesting.

>can't spell corporation
>started a corporation

Where did I go wrong, Ambitious Young'yun?

what kind of vape pen can you smoke dmt with?

coors light only
ultra is ok if you're fat

modafinil
phenibut
in moderation

I use kandypen with the ceramic coiless chamber. Works like a charm.

estrogen and an anti androgen

Don't do drugs you stupid faggots

What's the point of having a mansion and traveling the world if your brain is fried

Ketamine, MXE, DCK

I used to think LSD helped mental health until I tried DCK for the first time, quit doing any other drug unless it's one of the three at the top, and only like once a year when you need motivation because it'll cure depression for months.

>DCK
wut?

Caffeine and nicotine daily.
THC but i get random tested so quitting soon.
Love shrooms.
Crack made me feel shite, but Coke is awesome tho.
Love me some xanax.

>DCK
dick?

Intranasal insulin, n-acetyl semax-amidate, microdosing ALD-52. Lol @faggots that think all drugs are bad, learn to think critically. My stack is neuroprotective so jokes on you.

Was reading this on Tim Ferris' blog

Deschloroketamine, it's a disso that's stronger than ketamine but i wouldn't say it's as strong as MXE. I love dck though definitely worth a try. Just snort a fuckton of that shit and hole for like 4 hours and go jogging when you wake up in the morning.

Laudanum

souce!!!

>I love dck though
I'm sure you do

FocalinXR, Ketamine, and microdosing penis envy shrooms.

Serious question: I wake up at 6am and at 4 I already feel sleepy, what to do? Can't take naps cause they fuck my shit up

Where 2 buy drugz™? I live in Scottsdale AZ. Can someone sell me 1?

>it'll cure depression for months
>mfw accidentally discovered this by snorting 300mg of ketamine on my first time ever doing drugs

Get some Vyvanse from your doc

FUCK
I'd like to think it's just coincidence but anytime I get a full day to myself with altcoins and a microdose I do so well by taking more risks that pay off in the end.