"SAY AFRICANS HAD NO HISTORIC CIVILISATIONS TO MY FACE WHITE BOI!"

>"SAY AFRICANS HAD NO HISTORIC CIVILISATIONS TO MY FACE WHITE BOI!"

Wot do?

Africans had no historic civilizations.

That dude is so roided up he would have a heart attack by the time he got to me.

I spread open my boypussy

Awful photoshop.

Oh. Ps fuck my wife

That's one big gun

Awful photoshop.

Photoshop THIS

imma COLONIZE ya bitch, homie

You're a small guy

>mfw

not when im in u

Why are w*ites so insecure when it comes to black men?

>taking Veeky Forums memes seriously
dontdothat.jaypeg

Can somebody say why?

it's not like you have bigger dicks or anything, BAKA

very fast negro runing at incredible hihg speed, we can only stop him with roach running at similar speed!

They aren't? Blacks are a good joke.

Isnt it more insecure that you have to post memes and ''muh dick'' to get a voice?

yes

but dont tell anybody i said that

>They aren't? Blacks are a good joke.
>somebody posts a muh dick joke for a laugh
>thousands of anons post blacks don't have bigger dicks etc etc

Like this bloke here Insecure as fuck.

One user did. Learn to count. Also muh dick is just a stale meme like unironically saying Egyptians were Blacks. It's worthy of ridicule.

The rage that you're currently experiencing is based by a honest yet incorrect misunderstanding of yours, for you see my statements didn't imply the absence of culture in the african communities, but rather the absence of living models that have universal standards. In the history of a common european civilization, its biggest threat wasn't posed by a lack of food or by the propagation of disease, but instead by other european civilization. This prompted a peculiar case of natural selection in which only the civilizations that had a culture that incentivized an economic prosperity could survive. What happened in Africa instead was that the configuration of the various tribes that inhabited this continent would only fight for ritualistic purposes. Because of this cultural phenomenon and because it is a natural human instinct that of being more comfortable in tradition than change, these tribes never evolved their culture past a point of mere subsistence. This meant that they specialized only on their relationship with their surrounding instead of exploring their own human nature. This lack of cultural elements that could be relatable to other communities certainly doesn't fit with the current globalized worldview that rejects such isolationist approaches to life. And so you see the reason why I am unable to appreciate your ancestor's way of living, you fucking nigger.

Good pasta

For you

That user was being jokingly tsundere, that's not very insecure.

RANDLET
A
N
D
L
E
T

But they actually did, famalam. No, not Egypt.

Ethiopia and the Mali empire.

Africa has a decent amount of history. It's just generally unexplored and less interesting than others.

h*ck off nigger