TRUMP IS GOING TO FUCK BITCOIN

The Trump administration is going after crypto currencies under the guise of money laundering. Crypto fuccboi's won't be able to sell their "coins" fast enough when the implications set in.

This is like when FDR confiscated gold during the Great Depression. Except worse because crypto is literally worthless shit.

If its worthless why does it bother you?

>This congress
>getting anything done

I'll believe it when I see it

>feinstein is part of the trump admin

Even if they don't get much done, the fear of a sudden change in crypto laws or status will put a damper on investments by larger companies, as well as speculators who have a shit ton of coins now.

WTF I hate drumpf now

Not gonna lie previous Dwumphf supporter here. We cannot let him get the nuclear codes

*we cant let him get the crypto codes
Fix'd

Love the guy and would go to war / civil war for him, but God I hope he doesn't fuck with crypto

>crypto gets regulated
>now Wall Street can invest in it
>crypto market cap increase 100x in a matter of days

Rest of the world will be happy to take your bags at a discount

wtf i hate trump now!

hi shariablue

Time to move to Switzerland.

no, it's some Feinstein ancient democrat bitch

how could you even possibly regulate crypto? it's a fucking computer program that communicates over the internet. It would work about as well as regulating internet piracy.

Read on what you're stating and get your facts right. Feinstein (not part of the trump admin) and Burr are going after crypto as a way of money laundering. It is a new bill that has hit the floor so it isn't even in play. Nice try though. Democrats amiright

Actually this is a very compelling point

They can regulate exchanges, make it hard and expensive to withdraw.

>crypto gets regulated
>all crypto coins get banned
>new cyrpto coins backed by NSA, CIA and the (((Fed))) gets issued
>now Wall Street can invest in it
>crypto coin market explodes
>all old crypto coin holders commit suicide

This is why we can't have nice things

they can ban operations like Coinbase, etc, from where much of the new money for btc, eth is flowing in. Without an easy way to get newbie money into the system, it will flounder, at best.

Fuck this orangutan

First net neutrality and now this, why are Republicans so fucking retarded when it comes to anything digital? Dems are shit too but nowhere near as bad.

>Feinstein
>Trump Admin

Pick one and only one.

Yes, china did this and you can see those historical impacts

How the fuck do you love this moron so much you'd literally put your life on the line?

But Trump knows cyber. He knows it so good. His son Barron, he knows cyber like the back of his hand.
>Barron Trump is Satoshi Nakamoto

Nice source faggot but keep scaring the kiddies, i got cheap coin to buy

What about Bancor?

The co sponsor is a republican. It's not just feinstein

Lmao Trump is a fucking joke

Compelling ≠ Accurate