Who /calm/ here? Non of my shitcoins are tanking and I'm still in the green even with Bitcoin taking a dip...

Who /calm/ here? Non of my shitcoins are tanking and I'm still in the green even with Bitcoin taking a dip. Honestly only a complete catastrophe will make me sweat. This is a great opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and I'm already fantasizing about the gains I'll make when I buy some alt dips.

Join me here comfybros.

you aren't actually green, your coins are holding their price relative to bitcoin while bitcoin is tanking. You are red.

My coins are also 'green' but im down a bit of money

What coins do you have?

Always comfy. Bout to smoke some herb and watch the wolf on wall street

Comfy as fuck. buying more BTC.
gratefully.

Let me clear things up - I'm still in the green because I bought Bitcoin at the $1300-1800 and I also made more daytrading. Still x5 my initial investment.

1ST because It's the only alt I believe in. Huge potential and I'm comfy holding it.
Bitbean because I unironically like it. The memes are cozy and it's just so... fun and litty. Love my beans.

Hell yeah brother! bout to hit my bubbler too.

I got a pretty dope bubbler too bro! Only got like a half gram left but it should last me a few days, I only need like 3 hits to get high now.

Hope you're ready for no gains.

You should have sold at the top faggot, your time is approaching it's end.

Get out while you still can.

who accumulates FIAT?
have some vision
more BTC is the goal

I thought about selling my beans the other day and I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I remember feeling like shit a couple weeks ago when ETH and BTC dipped, but I weathered the storm and feel more resolute and determined than ever.

Always remember to HODL and buy the dip during these "crash"es.

/kush life/

bout to go smoke some Lamb's Bread and go watch Wonder Woman with my (Jewish) girlfriend

feels h e a v e n l y

days like today are actually pretty fun in crypto... you get to say "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" and then hodl together with your best bros on Veeky Forums and wait for everything to climb higher than before

Have a good high ;)

LMAO can't be bothered to be bothered. It's not my first dip. Sometimes you just gotta trust people. The beautiful thing about Bitcoin is that those who remain calm and don't sell, like me, are the ones who keep the ship floating.

I sell portions when I feel like it, but I still accumulate more than I sell. I wanna be a bean millionaire.

That's the spirit!

bought a lot of them at peak, will go up again, but still annoying.

Don't worry my man. It's going to rise again and go beyond $3000 in no time. Concentrate on acquiring more Bitcoin through shitcoins.

>bought 2eth @340, another 1.5eth @395
>bought 7ltc @22

HODL, I have like $3k usd to play with and am getting antsy to buy more. I've been following btc haphazardly since 2011, been aware of eth since last september when i think it was $10 or so, really hurt when i hesitated to buy @ 40

Tbh I'm slightly hesitant on eth, but it with ltc and btc seem to reward those who HODL. Im more comfy with ltc and btc but i do think eth catching up in market cap is nothing to scoff at.

I wonder if btc will drop harder now or before aug1 (maybe long slow drip till?)

Also i just realize jmbullion accepts btc for gold/silver

Since exchanges shit the bed during peaks often, i think the best way to directly pull out during freefall into pms and keep some of that, although snail mail might fuck you

Feelsgood not getting called a degenerate for once!

i logged into an old dnm account i haven't used in forever and found $300 in btc. might buy some drugs lol.

Lmao same what are you getting? I have like 150 on dream market but forgot my withdrawal pin

stopped caring about FIAT
I want all these fucking bags.

good for you user.
/pol/ considers that Heroin

my calmness is waning
my knuckles are translucent
but I'm still hodling

>tfw no jewess to talk about financial manipulation with