Just sold 1/3 of my ETH stack that I've been holding onto since January. I made 3000% profit on this sale, as well as 6...

Just sold 1/3 of my ETH stack that I've been holding onto since January. I made 3000% profit on this sale, as well as 6.5x the total principal of my entire crypto holdings. Was this a good idea?

You sold at low?
WEAK HANDS

he sold 3000% high

retard

you bought yesterday at 400$ so stfu

good sell OP

now go buy XRP, STR, or LTC. clear pumps coming on those

Idiot, Why not sell at ATH, plus it's already recovering. This should tell you if it was a good idea

>sold for 3000% profit
>weak hands

>6.5x initial capital

Yes, despite what all these paneets say, this was an A+ solid move.

>within 15% of ATH
>at low

there's only way downward from here

>XRP
When do you think the pump will be?

>buy low, sell low
almost user

it depends on how much money we're actually talking about, though.

if you put $100 in cryptos as a toy addition to your stocks, 30xing on it is nice but nothing serious
if he had all his investments, or like $50000 in cryptos, 30xing on them is beyond darn awesome

now.

not really, ETH looks like it's peaked and XRP is launching. these two coins have had really obvious parity, just in the negative sense.

And he only sold 1/3 anyway.

I would've sold all of it because I think ETH is fucked short term but eh the guy bought in January, who gives a shit about short term

where you guys get your latest altcoin news from?! Cant be from this shithole, right?

>Supports selling ETH on a dip to buy litecoin.
LOL wow it's like some people live in a different dimension.

Gosh no.

Seems like a safe upswing in xrp.

Give me one good reason not to long the fuck out of this dip, bearing in mind that historical data suggests we'll see a new ATH within a week.

trading assets is not a physics experiment.

you're probably fine. most millennials think that stock prices only go up, just ask the people with DGB and ARK.

the chance that it goes up 20-30% again in a short amount of time is not out of the question, but you're going to stress about it anyway.

good job. would been more impressed if you sold a couple days ago. 8/10

Bird in the hand worth more than two in the bush.

Money in the bank and having coins still in the market is a smart move user.

Don't be greedy guys. You make way more.

You did great.