Redpill me on the Balts

Redpill me on the Balts.

Are they actually Slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_mistreatment_of_Soviet_prisoners_of_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finno-ugric, much like russians.

Slavs are only a language group. Baltics are both a language group and a subrace (baltid). Many slavs are baltids

The Baltic language family and the Slavic language family are sister groups. So while Balts are not Slavs, they are very close relatives.

I have studied the extraterrestrial origins of the Baltic nations for decades. Everything points to the star system Zeta Reticuli from where the shores of the Baltic Sea were first inhabited. The faction leaders, arriving on antigravitational flying saucers included Kalevipoeg, Vinameinen, Lacplesis and Palemonas, among many others. Each faction of extraterrestrials started a new nation by anal probing the local earthling inhabitants, mostly backwards savages inhabiting swamps and forests, producing a hybrid master race characterized by the haploshit N. The powers gained by the genetically modified Homo Sapiens included pribalti fashism, sauna, a cosmic string instrument, autism, etc.
In addition to all that, a good portion of modern Balts actually descend from Ptolemy IX's unnamed child born to a black male slave. The young lad was exiled at birth to the great unknown north with a retinue of his own slaves and a chest of gold to support himself. Over time he and his descendants were able to conquer vast areas stretching right to the Sea of Japan, covering much of present-date Russia, before eventually losing much of its lands in successive wars against the retro-neo-neo-Finnish Khaganate.
The truth is out there.

>are they actually slavs
I'm gonna cut you senpai.
t. balt

This, tbqh.
Pulling Slavs down to the same level as baltniggers would be unfair.

That map a total shit.

>I'm gonna cut you
So Hitler was right about you, you're savages.

It wouldn't take even five minutes of googling but here you go: Baltic and Slavic language diverged from a common Balto-Slavic language (or dialect) which was itself part of the Indo-European group.

slavscum detected

100% PURE ARYAN GENES

looks like your average slav
slavs confirmed for 100% pure Iranian, I guess

>looks like your average slav
Keep dreaming, mongol.

Hitler basically thought you lot are a bunch of nigger subhumans and he was right.

that's a pure baltid specimen in the pic, though

You won't be so smug when we reclaim the glorious Prussian heritage and take our rightful place as masters of this planet. Assholes like you will be the first ones sent to the ovens. Mark my words.

>Balts
>Prussians
That's on par with American blacks claiming their slave masters as their own people.

It's true though, Old Prussians were part of the Baltic language group.

Yes, and they were shit shoveling peasants. Germans were the ones bringing glory to the word "Prussian".

And the vast majority of Germans at that point weren't shit shoveling peasants? Please...

You won't get away with this bullying.

Not in the Baltics.

Prussians still exist in the Baltics. They're culturaly almost identical to Lithuanians/Latvians.

German Prussians or Baltic Prussians?

Baltic Prussians I guess. The people who inhabited East Prussia.

>So Hitler was right about you

You wat

>Estonian Waffen-SS volunteer Haralt Nugiseks, winner of the Knight's Cross on April 9th 1944

see

>fighting and dying for the people who want to gas him

cuck

>Hitler wanted to gas estonians
wew lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

>50% of Estonians exterminated
Not enough, Hitler was a cuck

Estonians are not part of the Baltic language group

Soviets had already deported children and done quite a lot of killings here before we started fighting with the Germans against them. So that's the main reason, not some "lol nazis so cool" fanaticism.

Also this.

>According to TESTIMONY of SS-Standartenführer Dr. Hans Ehlich (one of the witnesses before the Subsequent Nuremberg Trials), the original version of the plan was drafted in 1940.
>Nearly all the wartime documentation on Generalplan Ost was deliberately destroyed shortly before Germany's defeat in May 1945.[6][7] Thus, no complete set of originals have ever been found after the war

Pure coincidence.

>During a rare unguarded break between court sessions, fellow defendant Hans Fritzsche privately asked Göring about the truth of the extermination charge. The former Reichsmarschall solemnly assured Fritzsche that the accusation was not true. The Allied evidence for the charge, he insisted, was inaccurate or incomplete and totally contradicted everything he knew about the matter. In any case, Göring added, if there had been any mass killings, they certainly were not ordered by Hitler.

>General Alfred Jodl, chief of the operations staff of the Armed Forces High Command, and probably Hitler's closest military adviser, gave similar testimony to the Tribunal. Responding to a direct question about this matter, he said- "I can only say, fully conscious of my responsibility, that I never heard, either by hint or by written or spoken words, of an extermination of Jews ... I never had any private information on the extermination of the Jews. On my word, as sure as I am sitting here, I heard all these things for the first time after the end of the war."

Compile this with the facts that the Latvian, Estonian, and Lithuanian SS legions were all formed in early 1943- prior to the Soviet offensive, and you find that the evidence for the German annihilation of the Baltics wears very thin.

The Nazis tried to hide it. Congrats. You fell for their ruse. They were exterminating minorities on mass already. That's all a coincidence too right? What about the mass starvation of Soviet soldiers? All a coincidence and no plan there at all right?

He's talking about Balts, not Slavs. Completely different.

When the Slavs were done with why would the Germans turn to the Balts?

Hitler treated his Baltic allies far worse than his Slavic allies.

>Hitler treated his Baltic allies far worse than his Slavic allies.

How?

By literally mentioning they were a bunch of racial trash and their lands should be colonized by the Swedes and the Dutch. Compare this to how to the Croats were treated, he said they must be the descendants of ancient Goths and swooned over them.

Estonia > Lithuania > Latvia

>By literally mentioning they were a bunch of racial trash and their lands should be colonized by the Swedes and the Dutch
When? Where?

Not denying it just curious

I think everyone would agree about that.

Table Talk.

Page 16, about colonization:
>In the Baltic States, we'll be able to accept as colonists some Dutch, some Norwegians—and even, by individual arrangement, some Swedes.

Page 649, about Baltic German character and Latvians being an inferior race:
>One very lovable trait is their marvellous spirit of solidarity. As they have for centuries been the rulers among an inferior race, they are not unnaturally inclined to behave as if the rest of humanity were composed exclusively of Latvians.

About Croats, page 95:
>If the Croats were part of the Reich, we'd have them serving as faithful auxiliaries of the German Fuehrer, to police our marshes. Whatever happens, one shouldn't treat them as Italy is doing at present. The Croats are a proud people. They should be bound directly to the Fuehrer by an oath of loyalty. Like that, one could rely upon them absolutely. When I have Kvaternik standing in front of me, I behold the very type of the Croat as I've always known him, unshakeable in his friendships, a man whose oath is eternally binding. The Croats are very keen .on not being regarded as Slavs. According to them, they're descended from the Goths. The fact that they speak a Slav language is only an accident, they say.

>What about the mass starvation of Soviet soldiers
Do you seriously expect the germans to provide 5 star conditions for the millions of captured soviet troops, when they're barely able to maintain their own supply lines?

>
>In the Baltic States, we'll be able to accept as colonists some Dutch, some Norwegians—and even, by individual arrangement, some Swedes.

Does that imply genocide of Balts to make way for these settlers?

Also, are these quotes directly from Hitler btw?

>Do you seriously expect the germans to provide 5 star conditions for the millions of captured soviet troops, when they're barely able to maintain their own supply lines?

But there was deliberate mistreatment of Soviet POWs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_mistreatment_of_Soviet_prisoners_of_war

German snipers were also only allowed to use explosive bullets on the Eastern Front, not the west. Why do you think this is?

>deliberate mistreatment of POW's
Welcome to a fucking total war you underage.

>Welcome to a fucking total war you underage.
But western allied POWs were treated just fine you fucking faggot

>Why do you think this is
Total war. It's cruel, but it's not like they could expect any mercy from soviets either.

>Does that imply genocide of Balts to make way for these settlers?
Pretty much. In a separate passage he mentions how there shouldn't be any independant Baltic states and that at the very least the Baltic people should constitute a serf class subservient to German elite.

>Also, are these quotes directly from Hitler
Yes, if you believe Bormann who composed them.

>German snipers were also only allowed to use explosive bullets on the Eastern Front, not the west. Why do you think this is?
>be Russian
>and a communist
>and a rapist
>and on the fastest advancing front
>and part of a government which brutalizes YOUR POWs

It isn't rocket science user.

>but it's not like they could expect any mercy from soviets either

But that's because they were torching villages and killing civilians. Belarus lost a quarter of its population under the Nazis.

>Pretty much. In a separate passage he mentions how there shouldn't be any independant Baltic states and that at the very least the Baltic people should constitute a serf class subservient to German elite.

Can you post it if you have time?

>and a rapist
kek

But the Germans treated the Soviets infinitely worse. The only reason the Soviets mistreated the German prisoners was as punishment. The Germans were the first to use brutality as a weapon. Look at Belgium in WW1. The Germans simply cannot behave in war.

>The Germans were the first to use brutality as a weapon. Look at Belgium in WW1.
Not really. The Brits interned civilian population of the South African Boers and intentionally starved women and children to death in concentration camps to force the fighting men into surrendering.

Yes, and? Why would germans just lay down and take it, even if it's justified from enemies point of view. For the record, i agree that krauts went full autist with the ostplan.

Stop comparing degrees of evil. Evil is evil.

meant it for

This pic is so true it hurts. The internet is filled with German apologists for some reason.

I'm just saying the Germans weren't the first people who used atrocities against civilians as a method of warwafe.

The neckbeard looks like Himmler with a few extra pounds.

user, many Germans and Italians who ended up in American POW camps were treated so well that they emigrated there after the war.
Most German POWs sent to Soviet camps never Cameron back.

Eisenhower starved around one million German POWs to death.

Does it hurt? Did it make you stay woke? Will it break the internet?

If I beat the shit out of someone would I then call that person a subhuman savage for beating me up in return? In your eyes might is right I guess, but the Germans aren't the mightiest because they lost. So on every level your position makes no sense to me.

>Most German POWs sent to Soviet camps never Cameron back.
Yes, because Soviet camps were mostly located in Siberia in bitter cold winters and boiling summers and you were forced to do hard labor.

Unlike German camps however you were not deliberately starved and forced to live in completely inhumane conditions with little/no medical care.

>Eisenhower starved around one million German POWs to death.

The actual figure of deaths is more like 10,000

Yes because the Germans were intentionally murdering the rural populations and intentionally starving Soviet PoW. Why would the Soviets not punish this? Should they somehow allow a quarter of Belarus to be killed and berried in mass graves and then treat the people who did this with kindness?

G.K. Chesterton put it best: "The definition of the true savage is that he laughs when he hurts you; and howls when you hurt him."

What?

^

>If I beat the shit out of someone would I then call that person a subhuman savage for beating me up in return
I don't know. Would you?

>In your eyes might is right I guess
In war, it literally is.

>but the Germans aren't the mightiest because they lost
Agreed.

>on every level your position makes no sense to me
Not sure what you think my position is.

Guess you're doing the whole deflecting thing because you know your position is a ridiculous one. You were just pretending to be retarded etc.

Yeah, i'm deflecting your rhetoric questions and non-arguments because i'm retarded. You win.

>make strong statements as fact
>questioned and called out on it
>"oh idk what youre talking about my position is really neutral and shit"

As if we can't read what was said and see you backtracking and using sophistry to try to stay afloat in the debate to have a shred of credibility left.

And I'm not even the guy you're debating with, but your deflection is obvious and hilarious. Shouldn't be spouting off shit you can't defend.

>it was the Soviets who killed them, it was nature

user...

>the modern communist symbol is a fisting logo
Can't make this shit up

>sees a drawing of a fist
Hey you guys ever think about anal fisting?

>Bormann's testimony is not valid
>but Ehlich's testimony regarding Generalplan Ost, obtained by his actors and under duress, is completely reliable.

Fisting, anal licking.

What if they're both forged?

>Lithuanian SS legion
No such thing.

It is possible, I'm a Natsoc but I'all admit Bormann was an exaggerator who pushed his own agenda often. That said judging from Hitler's treatment of Mannerheim, the Finns, the Estonians and Latvians and delighted in their support. I don't doubt that they would have been treated well post-war with their own nationalist governments put in place. They probably would have been given Russia territory as well.

They're second-class Aryans.

Balts(Lithuanians and Latvians) are a mixture of Indo-European Corded Ware people and indigenous South Baltic natives.
Their connections with Finno-Ugric people is limited, they only have the Finnic paternal marker because of elite domination.

Lativians are balts
Lithuanians (or more properly Zhmudzins/ Semigalians) are slavs because the Commonwealth gave them slavic gens

>Nazi Dindu Notin, they were good goys

> I'm a Natsoc
Underage are not allowed on Veeky Forums.

>Kalevipoeg
Estonians aren't Balts

Leave then.

Hitler was just buttmad at the Latvians because
>the red latvian riflemen basically carried soviets to win the russian civil war.
>Blew the fuck out of imperial germany army during Latvian war of independance
>Killing many of the baltic-german noblity in the 1905 revolution

You're right, they were far too cowardly to take on a front line role.

Had no problem forming near 30 Schutzmannschaft battalions to bully civilians and kill undesirables, though.