I started out with $1,700

>I started out with $1,700.
>How do I reverse this?

1/2

2/2

sell everything and put in doge and btc idiot

Sell all that garbage and put it all in STARTcoin. You will have you money back and another 20x by the end of next week.

BUY ARK NOW. GO ALL IN.

Only non-shitcoins you have are ETH and Monero

Are you making shit investments on purpose?

>started with 700 a month ago
>took out that 700 later
>took out 600 yesterday
>still have 700

>No ark

>Ya goofed

hi man, im going to try to give you some legit advice here. first of all for the amount of money you have, you have too many coins. i would say try to consolidate and have like 4 or 5 coins at most. your spreading yourself too thin. second, id get rid of doge, vox, bitshare,monero,,and maybe put all of that into strat or waves. then youd have a good looking portfolio. also today is just a bad day for alts, so everything is down.

HODL for a few days.

Go balls deep into footcoin

trust me on this. just hold. leave the coins alone. come back after summer. everthing will be fine.

serious user here.

suck it up and hodl.
in a month this will probably have doubled.

but knowing dgb 10x

You HODL you tard

>buying at ath
What did you expect?

stop buying meme coins man

Add in some Bitbean, you noob.

Now's a perfect time to all in on it.
Not even memeing man, you'd see it grow by atleast 50% overnight

>listening to biz after the currencies they told you to buy lost you money

>DIGIBYTE
YOU'RE FUCKED OP GOOD LORD.

Seriously... Didn't you read about this before you started buying crypto? If you're really that worried after just one day going down then you really shouldn't be doing this.

Just stop and think. What does every single person who's been in crypto more than a year say? Just do your research, select your coins, buy and FUCKING HODL!! I mean, just zoom out the BTC graph to 1 or 3 months. See? It's clearly going up and today it went down just a little more than 10%. It's going to go up again and once BTC goes back up, the rest will follow. It's that simple.

Please, do yourself a favor and forget about this for a few months. Just uninstall Blockfolio because if you keep looking at your coins every hour (or every 10 minutes) you'll start having second thoughts about all your coins, you'll want to change them (you should get rid of some of the ones you already have) and just do something else. Anything but this. Come back in 6 months and I'm telling you, you'll have what you lost today and almost double more.

Are you taking it out into $$? Are you planning on paying capital gains tax on that?

Sell rdd, dgb, doge and maybe vox(I don't know that coin though) on the next pump.

Buy good, solid coins for it, no need to hurry take your time and really think about the real world use cases, it's the only way to know you won't get fucked on a forever sinking ship.
Also it's safer to go for coins with higher volume and market cap

Consider blocknet imo

Well you literally bought the worst pieces of shit available (save for SC, but it's a long play).

What exactly did you expect you greedy Mongoloid?

Did you really just buy every meme coin Veeky Forums talked about?

This.

litereally left $3k worth of coins (when bitcoin was $600ish) and got really busy with work that time of year. As with my other investments like 401k, didn't bother looking at it again until I saw a thing on the fucking news about bitcoin hitting 2k. Imagine my fucking surprise.

Also, much better return than fucking 401K. Goddamn only 4% last year on that.